Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:46:41 AM

XRP/UNO 29% of today's trading?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jelks

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:32:55 PM

The Unobtanium shorthand - UNO has potential to be easily understood in other languages based on latin or familiar with the prefix Uno-.  The only mathematical idea or concept easier to understand than the number 1 might be 0 (zero). 

Sometimes when it's all damp and dank and cold and gray and depressing outside, when I'm thinking how still (relatively) Un-known UNO is, that little song pops up in the back of my head, "One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do..." (Three Dog Night)  Smiley

On another note, I'm considering getting a new car (a Subaru, of course).  My current Subaru, 16 and a half years old, is getting a bit long in the tooth, without Blue-tooth.  Its "vanity" license plates say "XML", which has been appreciated by geeks but for everyone else (when asked) I'd have to tell them it stood for things like "eXtended Male Lingam".  Some chuckles, some winced faces, and lots of blank stares.  And XML is so late '90s in hipness.

So ... should my new plates say "UN" or "UNO"?  One advantage of the former (should I be able to get it) would be that people, including cops, might think it's an official United Nations vehicle and let me pass through wherever with impunity.  Any thoughts?
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:49:59 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 10:30:15 AM by BitcoinNational

So ... should my new plates say "UN" or "UNO"?  One advantage of the former (should I be able to get it) would be that people, including cops, might think it's an official United Nations vehicle and let me pass through wherever with impunity.  Any thoughts?

Three Dog Night ... this one of the first commercials I want to produce for Uno (maybe after we stay 180 consecutive days above $1M) .... .... "eXtended Male Lingam" ... i gave it a chuckle, anyone who uses Lingam instead of the long list of other options gets few extra respect points from me Wink

UNO ... that's the ticket, cuz that's the brand ... unobtanium is the geeky scientific formal name, difficult to say and spell ... Un UN un well that's just kinda like the short hand version, this is more like in the style of Uno Club hipster speak you un-derstand?

Who knows there are no hard rules u-know!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 01:56:49 PM

So ... should my new plates say "UN" or "UNO"?  One advantage of the former (should I be able to get it) would be that people, including cops, might think it's an official United Nations vehicle and let me pass through wherever with impunity.  Any thoughts?

"eXtended Male Lingam" ... i gave it a chuckle, anyone who uses Lingam instead of the long list of other options gets few extra respect points from me Wink

UNO ... that's the ticket, cuz that's the brand ... unobtanium is the geeky scientific formal name, difficult to say and spell ... Un UN un well that's just kinda like the short hand version, this is more like the in the style of Uno Club hipster speak you un-derstand?

Who knows there are no hard rules u-know!
Depending on where you are located I can think of a lot of options. many jurisdictions allow 7 characters.
GOT UNO
GET UNO
BUY UNO
HASHUNO
UNOHODL
UNO-EX
UNOAIRE
LUV UNO

options are endless

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:09:23 PM

My order from coaex arrived yesterday! Yippie  Cheesy!

UNO NUT would make for an interesting plate lol

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
vector.iso

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:30:11 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 02:48:55 PM by vector.iso

Its "vanity" license plates say "XML", which has been appreciated by geeks but for everyone else (when asked) I'd have to tell them it stood for things like "eXtended Male Lingam".  

hahaha, as a guy who spends almost every singe day editing an unknowable quantity of XML files, I think that's pretty great.

also, kudos on the Hindu reference.

UNO NUT would make for an interesting plate lol

an interesting plate for a guy who had an orchiectomy  Tongue

Just wondering what else people here trade.

After UNO, what's your 2nd & 3rd favorite crypto?

I'm keeping an eye on FIBRE.  mostly as an experiment to see how a developer driven coin fares, particularly, a coin with multiple active honest & talented devs.  I think I already know my answer (its all about the community) but I'm hanging around anyway;  they seem like a good group of people.  mostly brits.  big marketing promotion coming up too.  I traded some UNO/FIBRE with one of the big players over there and he was happy to have an opportunity to learn about and get into UNO.

I've had other coins, but every single time I get into one, I end up wishing I had just bought UNO instead.  now I've got a mantra whenever i'm tempted by short term profits: "just say no to shitcoins"    Its just not worth the time and attention to me anymore.  it seems like "buy, hold, sell" would be simple, but keeping up with these coins can take a LOT of my headspace.  at this point i'm all in on UNO in terms of crypto wealth
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:04:57 PM

Somethings telling me there might be enough programers and hardware geeks here to have an "We accept UNO only" tech company. Cheesy

---

I traded some UNO/FIBRE with one of the big players over there and he was happy to have an opportunity to learn about and get into UNO.
That's how it's done!  The importance of associating and establishing trade links with other coins (specifically good ones) is often over looked.     

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
vector.iso

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:11:06 PM

It would seem that the pot-related coins should do well. Which of them is the best coin?

That is what i originally thought. Pretty simple, if a handful of growers were able to set it up where they would trade x amount of coins for x amount of weed that could establish a floor on the price of coins. You would always have swings but if it was widely accepted, it seems like it would be a risk worth taking. Nothing in life is ever as easy as it seems i suppose.

I am gonna take the safe road here and opt to not claim any as the best. Each one is doing things a little differently. Well by "one" i mean the big three contenders. Potcoin, Cannacoin, and Cannbiscoin. Cannabiscoin has been the only one to really exchange herb for coin, or so the story goes. Potcoin has a team of promotional people behind it. Potcoin systems llc is behind potcoin, for better or worse. Cannacoin seems to be focusing more on the technological aspects of things instead of devoting tons of time to marketing. Different approaches by all three, and none of them are doing crazy well at the moment. Although how do we even begin to measure what "doing well" really is? Solely based upon exchange value to fiat? Seems counterproductive if you are one of the people who seek to replace fiat with crypto.

A lot of it still deals with the laws. I think what most people holding the coins are waiting for is legality. Once the feds come back, hopefully sometime soon, with their ruling on the rescheduling of marijuana, things will pick up. If they move it out of the schedule classes that is the best move. http://www.dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml It doesn't fit into any of those. Sons of a bitches, it is a plant. Tons of plants are much more toxic and lethal to humans, yet not illegal. The past 30+ years, while pot has been schedule one, no approved medicinal use, the same government has been growing it and supplying it to individuals for MEDICINAL USE. If they are willing to lie about something so trivial and insignificant it cast huge shadows of doubt in my mind about what the feds motivations are.

The hallucinogens really don't belong in there either but i don't have hope for those. Sure, some people bug out some times, some people do that when they aren't on any drugs though. We need to question how free we really are when we are told we cannot eat a mushroom. Really.. THAT is something that i should be penalized for, oh the humanity! Where will it end, first a mushroom, then your new born! Is there no end to the madness, no stop to the insanity?!

I live in NorCal and am really surprised that I have yet to see a single weed shop (or any shop, really) that accepts even bitcoin; just goes to show that this is really a mostly rural, agricultural community, many miles away both geographically and culturally from San Francisco and Silicon Valley.  I think its a cool idea, and makes sense that the cannabis growing/selling/using culture could have its own currency...but knowing what I know and seeing what I see, it looks like it will be many years before it catches on.  especially since, by necessity, lots of people in the weed business around here are not jacked in to the internet as constantly as us non-farming folk.  we're talking about people who have land lines at their houses, have to drive an hour to town, and spend 8 hours a day staring at their plants, trimming their plants, or driving them around to dispensaries or wherever else.  i just don't see those guys being convinced to start trading for altcoins.  imagine trying to get the moonshine bootleggers of west virginia into mooncoin.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:34:41 PM

Given how the federal government of the United States attacks legal pot growers on the banking front, I would think they would want to adopt a  currency that they could use for trading without having to have a bunch of physical cash on hand. With what the federal government is doing, it stops them from having traditional bank accounts and they have to hold all that cash on hand and tote it around with them.

sirsmokesalot

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:39:22 PM

it seems like "buy, hold, sell" would be simple, but keeping up with these coins can take a LOT of my headspace.  at this point i'm all in on UNO in terms of crypto wealth

That sums it up well. Last year it was fun and exciting as this was all new to me. Like life, when you start to figure it all out, the sparkle fades fast. My rose colored glasses have turned to Uno blue.

Uno has never promised much, so it has yet to let us down. Which keeps the community healthy. It seems like the largest sources of crypto drama are broken promises from the devs. They wind up creating a bubble of mistrust that is often times hard to overcome. We haven't really had to contend with that because the dev here never made the coin to try to con people, it was more a personal goal for him to make a coin. Which is cool. He did that, so what can we find fault with? A lot of people involved with crypto are dreamers, they have big hopes and ambitions. Which are fine, but it is easy to get wrapped up in dreams and lose base with reality.

Of course the scammers know this too and inject them selves into the middle of everything.

I recently read the white paper for Posv for reddcoin. I dunno, their objective seems pointless to me. To add valuation to social interactions. It is really nothing more than giving someone a gold star for doing a job well done, which i take issue with. If you do a good job the peace of mind should be that YOU know you did a good job, not that other people see that you did a good job. There is no internal drive if you are only ever motivated by how others view your actions. This is the path which society seems to be heading down though. At least the youth. They need the constant affirmations of their peers that they are doing well. Likes on posts and things of that nature.  It isn't a horrible idea to capitalize on this but really.. what is the point? Who cares? Bitcoins blockchain actually adds something rather unique to the digital environment, or at least pushed the concept into the spot light. A means of  autonomous accounting. It is a groovy concept. Now why do we need over 100 alt coins? We don't. I think people are realizing this.

I have really only been involved with crypto to *try* make money. I do love to gamble! A lot of alts come out and seem "promising" oh good i think, perhaps others will see a lot more value in this than i do. If i buy it now at 1 sat and sell it at 10, that ain't too bad! I can dump it on the suckers who aren't as smart as i am and fail to see that the coin is nothing more than a vehicle for wealth transference! MWAHAHA!! That is the logic that has driven crypto. Is it fair to assume that is how others think about this stuff, yeah, i do think i am safe in that assumption.

I am one of those people that thinks bad crap is going to happen all the time( lol what is it called, schizophrenia?). Like Etherium being the next big scandal to rock the cryptoverse. I could be wrong, but it seems to be exactly like the hardware scam. I am going to sell you on this idea, it is worth billions but if you buy into it now you can get it for close to nothing! Did you even see all the fancy graphics?! Of course it is going to be HUGE! Trust me, an offer like this only comes around but once in your lifetime. Are you just going to sit back and let it pass you buy like all the other high risk offers you were too savvy to buy into, naw, of course you won't. Not this guy, he is smart, i can tell!  

Given how the federal government of the United States attacks legal pot growers on the banking front, I would think they would want to adopt a  currency that they could use for trading without having to have a bunch of physical cash on hand. With what the federal government is doing, it stops them from having traditional bank accounts and they have to hold all that cash on hand and tote it around with them.

The problem with that is that when you try to circumvent the current currency laws by trying to obscure the source of the funds it is often times considered money laundering and the feds don't take kindly to not knowing.

sirsmokesalot

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:46:00 PM

I live in NorCal and am really surprised that I have yet to see a single weed shop (or any shop, really) that accepts even bitcoin; just goes to show that this is really a mostly rural, agricultural community, many miles away both geographically and culturally from San Francisco and Silicon Valley.  I think its a cool idea, and makes sense that the cannabis growing/selling/using culture could have its own currency...but knowing what I know and seeing what I see, it looks like it will be many years before it catches on.  especially since, by necessity, lots of people in the weed business around here are not jacked in to the internet as constantly as us non-farming folk.  we're talking about people who have land lines at their houses, have to drive an hour to town, and spend 8 hours a day staring at their plants, trimming their plants, or driving them around to dispensaries or wherever else.  i just don't see those guys being convinced to start trading for altcoins.  imagine trying to get the moonshine bootleggers of west virginia into mooncoin.

I am glad you chimed in with first hand experience! I really think a lot of it has to do with money laundering. They are trying to operate within the law, and it is not easy to do, at all. If you pay no regards for the law you simply cherry pick which laws you wish to follow. When you are trying to operate a business, you gotta follow the rules the feds set forth. Even if (when) weed is legal on a national level, it isn't like everyone will be smoking it. I can see a lot of people not liking it, just like a lot of people don't like alcohol. I don't really think the issue is that farmers are dumb hicks that don't like technology (I know i know, those are MY words! and i feel okay using them because i am sort of a dumb hick lol Wink) It is just WHY? Why in anyone's right mind would someone be willing to exchange something they worked hard for, for something that is highly volatile and might not even be around tomorrow. Combine that with money laundering issues and i don't see it happening .

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:47:14 PM

Oh, I absolutely agree. By not allowing the people to deposit their honest money in banks, the federal government create a situation which breeds crime that they are supposedly trying to prevent. It's again the law of unintended consequences. Or are they really unintended?  Undecided

sirsmokesalot

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:53:19 PM

I don't understand why they don't want the money either. How can you even begin to tax these places if the money never enters a bank to be counted and then reported to the proper authorities. Now you are just relying on the good faith of dispensary owners to be honest about the amount of cash that comes over the counter? HA!

It has gotta hit a head eventually. When is everyone else going to wake up and notice that we are no longer as free as we once thought we were? It is becoming more and more asinine every day.

cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 05:15:21 PM

Unobtanium Dice, Coinbomb and Transparent Ponzi Games!

There are now vanity addresses for the games (the old addresses will still work, no current plans to disable them). Webpage has been altered with QR codes to make playing via jswallet or QR reader easy:

http://cryptap.us/uno/dice

Large increase in max dice bets, lengthened the bomb and ponzi games.

Edit: Lowered minimum limits for dice games, now 0.01 UNO micro-bets!

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 05:51:54 PM

Unobtanium Dice, Coinbomb and Transparent Ponzi Games!

There are now vanity addresses for the games (the old addresses will still work, no current plans to disable them). Webpage has been altered with QR codes to make playing via jswallet or QR reader easy:

http://cryptap.us/uno/dice

Large increase in max dice bets, lengthened the bomb and ponzi games.

Edit: Lowered minimum limits for dice games, now 0.01 UNO micro-bets!
Cool! Maybe I'll take on that 1% game now.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 06:16:25 PM

it is so stupid and, you're right, it breeds crime and punishes those who follow the law.  

For those who enforce the laws, it's not stupid at all.  Are you familiar with civil asset forfeiture?

There are perverse incentives for the enforcers to steal one's property.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/11/10/its-so-easy-to-steal-stuff-with-civil-fo

Perfect reasons to have paper wallets not on one's person...

Benefactor

Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:10:41 PM

Given how the federal government of the United States attacks legal pot growers on the banking front, I would think they would want to adopt a  currency that they could use for trading without having to have a bunch of physical cash on hand. With what the federal government is doing, it stops them from having traditional bank accounts and they have to hold all that cash on hand and tote it around with them.
The IRS is a private corporation based offshore in Puerto Rico.  They funnel tax revenue through the City of London on its way to the Vatican.  The private corporation of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA issues debt fiat to pay everyone, and then additionally for funding run all kinds of crime, like, ....drugs.  It's no wonder at all that they aren't into cryptos.  Thank you, BitcoinCharlie, for basically adding to the evidence, validating the truth to the matter.

Nothing is as it appears.  The Vatican owns the world, apparently, and I guess English royalty has a franchise to collect Vatican tribute in America.  Something like the Virginia Trading company changed its name the THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

It's all a scam, and if you argue with it, you'll be droned to death or vaccinated with ebola or have a hundred bureaus attack you or whatever....

-

Are we all done, yet, with the druggie talk thread drift, because frankly I don't like it?  Don't give them an excuse; the government (gubernare (to control) mente (mind)) doesn't like competition.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:28:34 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 10:32:38 AM by BitcoinNational

second motion to table "druggie talk thread drift" (but if there are good side conversations you can mention them from time to time)
---

Damn Benefactor just about nailed the complete real history of contractual fiat money for the last 2000 years in a few brief paragraphs.

It's all a scam.  

There's no fixing the debt based system it was rotten from day one.  

We are actively making something better here.   So let's keep the ball rolling.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:29:03 PM

Given how the federal government of the United States attacks legal pot growers on the banking front, I would think they would want to adopt a  currency that they could use for trading without having to have a bunch of physical cash on hand. With what the federal government is doing, it stops them from having traditional bank accounts and they have to hold all that cash on hand and tote it around with them.
The IRS is a private corporation based offshore in Puerto Rico.  They funnel tax revenue through the City of London on its way to the Vatican.  The private corporation of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA issues debt fiat to pay everyone, and then additionally for funding run all kinds of crime, like, ....drugs.  It's no wonder at all that they aren't into cryptos.  Thank you, BitcoinCharlie, for basically adding to the evidence, validating the truth to the matter.

Nothing is as it appears.  The Vatican owns the world, apparently, and I guess English royalty has a franchise to collect Vatican tribute in America.  Something like the Virginia Trading company changed its name the THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

It's all a scam, and if you argue with it, you'll be droned to death or vaccinated with ebola or have a hundred bureaus attack you or whatever....

-

Are we all done, yet, with the druggie talk thread drift, because frankly I don't like it?  Don't give them an excuse; the government (gubernare (to control) mente (mind)) doesn't like competition.
Wow! Thanks for the ass-kicking!

Speaking of "drift" UNO is really drifting lower to sub .0068 on Cryptsy and Bittrex...

sirsmokesalot

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:36:37 PM

I for one am never done, but the topic can shift back to what ever topic it was that lost our attention before all this "druggie" talk began. One could argue that the discussion shows a yearning for personal freedoms which is sort of in line with what some of us are trying to do with crypto and Uno.

So how about dem Unos? Pretty solid bunch! Other than weed coins, what other coins are people interested in? That was the topic we have strayed from.

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: