Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:45:15 AM

I wanna giant one with a bathtub built into the top. On my cashmere helicopter. To go to town to buy sultanas for Uno.

m

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:16:43 AM

hehe. It's already here.
I had a bright moment earlier.

I wanna giant one with a bathtub built into the top. On my cashmere helicopter. To go to town to buy sultanas for Uno.

m

LOOOL - that's the spirit  Cheesy

and to prove some unholy skills in observation for FK this one picture of our latest supporter:

SHE IS HOLDING UNO TOO!  Wink

hope everyone enjoys the candy  Cool

1millionthofaBTC

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:44:37 AM

Any interest on the part of the UNO developers to join BlockNet?
smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:15:43 AM

hahahahaha i think uno will become its own supercoin before it does that (according to what's being discussed here). Please continue alphatesting. Currently all i see from blocknet is a token traded 50% below ico price, a questionable ico, a depreciation and some butthurts in various involved coin communities. All in all the whole thing was orchestrated very badly in my opinion.

I don't think uno should be interested to come close ... or at least i would vote against it right now (don't know about others or devs)

I don't think it's a good idea. Sorry, maybe later.
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:29:00 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 11:55:50 AM by gustav

watching the clusterfuck unfold with interest. Should uno join? I don't think so!
Blocknet wouldn't get anything from uno aswell since there are no features to share with your mechanism (which is brand new if even released yet).
All you would get is something to hype and pump and dump on.
From your standpoint it doesn't even make sense to want to include uno - maybe for hype reasons.
Should uno sell itself and loose most of the value it has to help blocknet get out of the shit? Certainly not!
Uno will loose value in that process, pretty sure. So no, not interested.

Other question: do you hold uno? How many/Why not? And why ask such a question with a brand new account?
You clearly haven't even been following this thread.

OMG! Please go ask somewhere else! Uno will be merged with many other usefull coins in the future and will be its own center of a small economy. Maybe blocknet coins all want to fork to sha256 3 minutes blocktime to be taken into consideration for merging?

blocknet: please not and don't waste everyones time with trying to convince people.

I am strongly against it and i feel others wouldn't want it too.  
Dev is already working on implementing merged mining solutions which is the way to go for uno and there has been large agreement on it within the community. Uno is a solid coin and is not good to abuse for a shortterm hype of other projects.

UNO > Blocknet

If i wanted blocknet i would buy blocknet. I hold uno because it's not blocknet. I was glad to not be in any associated coin when it launched. I would not buy blocknet currently and i have never been holding any. In case i would have been holding coins involved with it (which i did not) i would have sold them at announcement. So please leave my uno alone so i don't have to exit altcoin markets entirely because i am forced into holding something i didn't order. Thank you very much!
We are watching it though, no worries. The management is horrible so far. Also how investors are treated over there is a horror. So no, not interested (at least not me)
Some big questionmarks around that ico aswell. If it was up to me i'd give a clear: no
Uno will be doing better without it and worse with it. Blocknet does better with it and worse without it. So, no. Just no.
Manage to survive with it the cluster-thing for a year or two (preferably three or four) and maybe then - but asking before even showing some real value and functionality for some time is a clear red flag here.
(my personal view on it - 2cents disclaimer)

sorry for being pretty direct
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:58:52 AM

reading; learning

m
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:16:08 AM

i'll still be holding and trading uno when nobody can remember blocknet.  Cool
gustav

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:22:17 AM

did hashrate almost double since a few days ago?

I see some good hash at it and i like it Smiley
Zelig

Activity: 317

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:34:43 AM

Oh come on, someone sell me 1 UNO for 73900 !

Been dancing around there with someone...

Just sent 10 to my cold storage ~ !

Here; uMcNfnrRFXWLdgr4wLkeCd4SBNf91XrMvb   

Z

j/k ... will buy that UNO at whatever price before I crash... or whatever I have left in BTC on Cryptsy...  Have a good night, all...

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
gustav

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:42:57 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 07:59:47 AM by gustav

Here; uMcNf**********   

Z

739 on cryptsy?

I'd just let it sit for a day or so. I think it could get filled if you just let it sit there. Bleutrade has less volume and maybe less chance to get filled but lowest buyoffer is 715 now with 74 you are certainly the top bid there. On bittrex too.
Need some patience with the filling of orders Wink

These are the only times you really miss that sellpressure from the miners you are used to in other coins, actually.  Wink
Sometimes can be a pain to get into - it's actually almost always a pain to get into. But that's why we love it  Grin
Zelig

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:38:27 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 09:02:59 AM by Zelig

Here; uMcNf**********   

Z

739 on cryptsy?

I'd just let it sit for a day or so. I think it could get filled if you just let it sit there. Bleutrade has less volume and maybe less chance to get filled but lowest buyoffer is 715 now with 74 you are certainly the top bid there. On bittrex too.
Need some patience with the filling of orders Wink

These are the only times you really miss that sellpressure from the miners you are used to in other coins, actually.  Wink
Sometimes can be a pain to get into - it's actually almost always a pain to get into. But that's why we love it  Grin

Eh... bought 0.987.  All good.  Supporting UNO.  Total of 5 shiny new UNO in my account for this evening.  Looking to the future and beyond...

I ♥ UNO

Z

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:21:24 AM

Hey, Zelig! Come spend some time on Un-Ex, getting a TT Ratng. Then you will be able to trade DVC!

When I theorised it, I did have in mind giving us a trading-instrument (that keeps Uno in the Uno community).

M
Zelig

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:03:31 AM

Hey, Zelig! Come spend some time on Un-Ex, getting a TT Ratng. Then you will be able to trade DVC!

When I theorised it, I did have in mind giving us a trading-instrument (that keeps Uno in the Uno community).

M

About to pass out for about the next 15 hours... but, please send a link!

Gracias,

Z

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:14:16 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757232.700
1millionthofaBTC

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:59:02 PM

watching the clusterfuck unfold with interest. Should uno join? I don't think so!
Blocknet wouldn't get anything from uno aswell since there are no features to share with your mechanism (which is brand new if even released yet).
All you would get is something to hype and pump and dump on.
From your standpoint it doesn't even make sense to want to include uno - maybe for hype reasons.
Should uno sell itself and loose most of the value it has to help blocknet get out of the shit? Certainly not!
Uno will loose value in that process, pretty sure. So no, not interested.

Other question: do you hold uno? How many/Why not? And why ask such a question with a brand new account?
You clearly haven't even been following this thread.

OMG! Please go ask somewhere else! Uno will be merged with many other usefull coins in the future and will be its own center of a small economy. Maybe blocknet coins all want to fork to sha256 3 minutes blocktime to be taken into consideration for merging?

blocknet: please not and don't waste everyones time with trying to convince people.

I am strongly against it and i feel others wouldn't want it too.  
Dev is already working on implementing merged mining solutions which is the way to go for uno and there has been large agreement on it within the community. Uno is a solid coin and is not good to abuse for a shortterm hype of other projects.

UNO > Blocknet

If i wanted blocknet i would buy blocknet. I hold uno because it's not blocknet. I was glad to not be in any associated coin when it launched. I would not buy blocknet currently and i have never been holding any. In case i would have been holding coins involved with it (which i did not) i would have sold them at announcement. So please leave my uno alone so i don't have to exit altcoin markets entirely because i am forced into holding something i didn't order. Thank you very much!
We are watching it though, no worries. The management is horrible so far. Also how investors are treated over there is a horror. So no, not interested (at least not me)
Some big questionmarks around that ico aswell. If it was up to me i'd give a clear: no
Uno will be doing better without it and worse with it. Blocknet does better with it and worse without it. So, no. Just no.
Manage to survive with it the cluster-thing for a year or two (preferably three or four) and maybe then - but asking before even showing some real value and functionality for some time is a clear red flag here.
(my personal view on it - 2cents disclaimer)

sorry for being pretty direct

Thanks for your honest opinion.

I have no stake in blocknet, I was just asking an innocent question. It's not my project.

Although this is a newbie account I am not a newbie. I lost access to my old account so started a new one. I have read this entire thread and have been paying attention for a long time.

I've been in UNO since shortly after it launched and upgraded my holdings a lot when it dipped a while back. I believe in it and am in for the long haul.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:03:26 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 07:02:37 PM by BitcoinNational

@1millionthofaBTC

This is a pretty sensitive crowd when it comes to altering the code in any way or associating with other projects.  That attitude just might be sensible and practical - don't mess with a working system.   Hope you have a thick hide, a newbie accounts can't get NO respect Smiley  But it sounds like youre up to date and informed hope you hang around.

Go LONG and HODL tight!

----
in case I ever lose my account here's a siggie/signature
CRjt8BZu5a7YYNc4yCXD9SqztQcSjwn5eZ
IAb49m34dDZshe8QhwtAw9UGonvarpntB829YTv4HS4gdTGml3sJT84PRkk+MqLC+/SDqA/ByG0hdmN/mM2B+1M=
Hello it is BitcoinNational

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 04:12:17 PM

I have no stake in blocknet, I was just asking an innocent question. It's not my project.

Although this is a newbie account I am not a newbie. I lost access to my old account so started a new one. I have read this entire thread and have been paying attention for a long time.

I've been in UNO since shortly after it launched and upgraded my holdings a lot when it dipped a while back. I believe in it and am in for the long haul.
@ 1millionth
Welcome and thanks for participating in and being a part of the $UNO conversation! Please feel free to share your thoughts as that is how we all learn and come up with the next great idea.

If you have time, check out the cool stuff going on in our in-house trading platform:

tinyurl.com/UNO-EX

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
gustav

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:11:37 PM

Smiley
welcome (back?) to the community. Yes, i believe uno is better off going its own way than let itself being sucked in by blocknet. I don't believe in blocknet and stay far away from it, which has been obvious now.
I think the investors/communites in both projects are quite different aswell. I see blocknet as a rapidly failing thing so i would be concerned to not let my holdings in uno be affected by those other people traveling down the wrong path (maybe).
I think FK is doing a great job with managing the community. Uno is open community and no closed door politics and no strong hirarchy (blocknet appears to be the opposite). I think if the community is asked for input and everyone taken into consideration and it is looked for agreement amongst investors (especially in cases of such strong direction changes) like it seems to be the case here, the outcome will be the very best case for the coin (blocknet did the exact opposite with XC and doged investors big time there). In a company you let shareholders vote on things aswell. Coins should not be run much differently. Uno is known and can be much more known in the future for treating investors good which will ultimatley lead to more support and more investement.
Blocknet does not show any longterm thinking in the above lined out manner so that's why i wouldn't like it. It appears more shortterm (very pumpy and dumpy) and i don't see how uno would benefit a single inch from relating to it. So i suggest it doesn't.
 Wink

if it would turn out to be relevant or a positive surprise later we can still reevaluate things but right now i would have some real doubts about it.

(this is my personal views)
1millionthofaBTC

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:21:06 PM

@1millionthofaBTC

This is a pretty sensitive crowd when it comes to altering the code in any way or associating with other projects.  That attitude just might be sensible and practical - don't mess with a working system.   Hope you have a thick hide, a newbie accounts can't get NO respect Smiley  But it sounds like youre up to date and informed hope you hang around.

Go LONG and HODL tight!

----
in case I ever lose my account here's a siggie/signature
CRjt8BZu5a7YYNc4yCXD9SqztQcSjwn5eZ
IAb49m34dDZshe8QhwtAw9UGonvarpntB829YTv4HS4gdTGml3sJT84PRkk+MqLC+/SDqA/ByG0hdmN/mM2B+1M=
Hello it is BitcoinNational

Yeah I get that, and thanks for being supportive. I'm holding a lot of UNO, but not interested in rocking this boat.

Is this Gustav guy one of the developers or just someone with strong opinions? The UNO website still has Bryce as the developer but has not updated his relationship to Blocknet (he's no longer there). It would be nice if the developers would keep the site current.
gustav

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:26:17 PM

Yeah I get that, and thanks for being supportive. I'm holding a lot of UNO, but not interested in rocking this boat.

Is this Gustav guy one of the developers or just someone with strong opinions?

lol. Only someone with strong opinions  Roll Eyes
hope it's ok.
Don't take me more serious than you do anyone else on the thread  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: