Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to transfer money to an exchange  (Read 508 times)
Sparrow96

Activity: 238
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 10:06:32 AM

In my country, cryptocurrency is totally illegal. If anyone transacts cryptocurrency he may go to jail. So how do we use cryptocurrency?

We don't use banks. We do P2P trade. Alternatively we use Perfect Money for buying cryptocurrency. I think it might help you.
Yes you are right currently in many developing countries exchanging crypto and bitcoin through banks is very difficult so most of members are using alternative like perfect money, payeer and few have payoneer as these are doing good job until now hopefully we will able to have some soft policies in near future about related to crypto and bitcoin.

These alternative payment medium also adopting Bitcoin. Like Perfect Money has a wallet for Bitcoin. In this wallet we can receive bitcoin. Another payment medium Webmoney accepts Bitcoin and Litecoin. They have WMX and WML purse to accept cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 10:47:04 AM

In my country, cryptocurrency is totally illegal. If anyone transacts cryptocurrency he may go to jail. So how do we use cryptocurrency?

We don't use banks. We do P2P trade. Alternatively we use Perfect Money for buying cryptocurrency. I think it might help you.

If I may ask, which country do you belong? Do you also use LocalBitcoins for P2P trading? I’ve used Perfect Money before, but I didn’t know that it can be used for buying cryptocurrency. And if only Paypal enables transfering cryptocurrencies from their payment gateway to an exchange, that would be great. However, I don’t think they have that feature just yet as we can just simply buy, hold or convert them to fiat.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 11:00:28 AM

Why not try transfer at ATM ?
Or maybe you can try trade with your friend, so.... you give them money and they give you crypto or cash  ?

NOTE.
I think Binance & Indodax accepted money transfer
He clearly Say that banks don't want to Transfer in Exchange so what more the ATM machine can do,Because of the regulation EU implemented ,better say Credit card or Visa card in which he can Purchase Directly in binanc.

Well maybe OP has Limited resources and looks like Newbie in Crypto so His connection is not enough to Find place where to Buy and Sell Bitcoin.

But with all the answers Given sirely in a couple of days He'll be one of the traders or maybe Holder in Market.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 12:00:11 PM

Yes you are right currently in many developing countries exchanging crypto and bitcoin through banks is very difficult so most of members are using alternative like perfect money, payeer and few have payoneer as these are doing good job until now hopefully we will able to have some soft policies in near future about related to crypto and bitcoin.

There are many alternative ways that can be used, for example, you can use an exchange, so that we can exchange it from crypto to local finance. And as we know that paypal itself is currently adopting bitcoin as their means of payment, so we can exchange it via paypal and convert it to USD for example.
Sparrow96

Activity: 238
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 02:59:02 PM

If I may ask, which country do you belong? Do you also use LocalBitcoins for P2P trading? I’ve used Perfect Money before, but I didn’t know that it can be used for buying cryptocurrency. And if only Paypal enables transfering cryptocurrencies from their payment gateway to an exchange, that would be great. However, I don’t think they have that feature just yet as we can just simply buy, hold or convert them to fiat.

I am from Bangladesh. Currently, Bangladesh is one of the few countries where cryptocurrency is totally illegal. Using cryptocurrencies can lead to 12-year jail.

We use LocalBitcoins and Paxful for buying Bitcoin with a local payment method eg Bank, MFS, etc.

If we buy Bitcoin with Perfect Money, there is some exchanger who takes PM and gives Bitcoin.

All of this process has risks. So, we can't buy a bigger amount.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 03:18:34 PM

Why not try transfer at ATM ?
Or maybe you can try trade with your friend, so.... you give them money and they give you crypto or cash  ?

NOTE.
I think Binance & Indodax accepted money transfer
It's obvious that ATM machine can do the work perfectly because in my country we do use ATM machine for transactions especially to purchase any online things provided that the credit card or debits card is available with the aid of your bank, may be the way it's here it varies based on country banking system.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 03:25:55 PM

In the country where I live banks refuse to send money to crypto exchanges due to some EU regulation.

We do not have SEPA just SWIFT - International money transfer and bank  do not want release the SWIFT payment to exchange.

Are there some practical alternatives to SWIFT and is there another way to send money to exchange?

Why not try to use paypal or just send your fiat money directly to exchange using credit card in order for you to buy crypto. What if you try also using your local bitcoins or through your friends. I think there are some other ways in your country on how you can send money to crypto exchange.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 04:17:21 PM

the only way you have to have a friend or whoever has access to the exchange. I've heard of people who open services for transfers or wd from an exchange but with a fee. I hope this helps
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 08:34:41 PM

~snip~

Are there some practical alternatives to SWIFT and is there another way to send money to exchange?
If you may know which exchange you want, if you are a Binance user you can contact me, I am here registered as an official P2P Binance partner. You can contact me via this forum, or see my bitcointalk profile you can see my Telegram name. Contact me if you are interested I will help you, it doesn't matter. You don't need to worry I'm not a fraud.😁
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 08:50:41 PM

If banks refuse their users to send money to any crypto-related due to their regulation, maybe ATM will not work as well. But you can still try the exchanges like binance and see if there is an option for you to initiate the transaction. If this will not work, then your only option is to do P2P, this might be risky on your part but this is the only way.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 08:53:48 PM

Indeed, not all countries accept cryptocurrency, if a bank in your country refuses to send money to crypto exchanges,
means that your country does prohibit cryptocurrency transactions. If the conditions are like that, you can use P2P platforms
or ask for help from your friends who are in countries that accept cryptocurrency. You can also ask for help from members of
this forum who have a good reputation and don't forget to use escrow for transactions to be safe.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 04:22:53 AM

In the country where I live banks refuse to send money to crypto exchanges due to some EU regulation.
You can use some exchange review sites and their filters to find some for you:
https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges/
https://exchangewar.info/
https://blockspot.io/exchange/

Your question is not clear. Send money to crypto exchange, what does it mean?

If it is about buying crypto with fiat (bank transfer, credit card) you can search with filters on sites I gave you. P2P marketplaces can be good but you need to choose good reputed trade partners to avoid money laundering and scam. Trade with bad trade partners can cause freeze on your credit card, bank accounts.

Help: A list of LocalBitcoin alternatives (P2P marketplaces)
https://hodlhodl.com/
https://bisq.network/
You can lend on hodlhodl.com too Lend at Hodl Hodl: True P2P Bitcoin lending is here
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 07:14:15 AM

Yes, of course, there are a lot of options, you can buy cryptocurrency with a bank card directly, if not, then in many countries there are special bitcoin ATMs with which you can purchase cryptocurrency using cash in a few minutes, so if dealers who sell cryptocurrency for cash, that is, you come to them, give them cash and they transfer the cryptocurrency from their wallet to your wallet

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 07:34:23 AM

Like others said, there are if not exchanges, sites that accept credit card as a form of payment when buying bitcoin. I know you won't be getting the best price and have to pay a little more fee than usual, but if you don't have any other option, then do this. Though since bank transfers are not allowed to buy crypto currencies, I have a feeling your credit card might get frozen if the bank knows you are buying bitcoins with it. So you next option would be to buy crypto vouchers and redeem those. More absurd fee though.
Or you can always do p2p trading. Look for someone who is selling bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 12:52:07 PM

What about if you ask someone here on Bitcointalk as an escrow to help you with transferring your funds to an exchange? With the strict regulation of your country with regards to banks and cryptocurrency, there's no way you can transfer your funds without relying on OTC and peer to peer transactions.

Just use VPN for an extra layer of security for your transactions, I can advise that you use decentralized exchanges in which you will not need any accounts or verification in order to fully use the trading site.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 01:24:04 PM

OTC with trusted individuals and escrow  will be perfect, you can also send the funds too your friend in a country where there is restrictions on crypto funding to do the exchange and send exact value to you. Alternatively You can also use localbitcoins or paxful and check for a means that will be easier with good rates. Also be careful and avoid rippers.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 06:10:36 PM

It would be better if you tell us where you are from. Maybe some of the BTT members residing in the same country as yours would help but in the mean time, it will be better to use p2p services. You might need to check for them yourself but you need to be care full when dealing with exchangers. Always use a verified users. You can make use of this platform to get list of platform that have this options https://www.bestchange.com/. However platform such as binance allow direct transfer to and from many EU countries. You can also check them out to know if your country is among those that are listed for this services. A lot of countries are still not decide on what to do about regulating crypto which is reason why some financial service providers like banks might not allow such services
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 07:27:24 PM

Banks in my country don't allow that either, infact your account could get locked if you are caught doing any crypto transactions, so I would advice you to use sites like localbitcion to buy your bitcoin, the seller will transfer the bitcoin to your wallet, when it's in your wallet  then you can send it to your exchange account its as simple as that, another way you can buy bitcoin is through  exchanges, lately a few exchanges have started accepting credit cards, exchange like binance do accept credit cards, so you can buy there and you will receive it in your exchange account immediately.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 11:29:03 PM

We do not have SEPA just SWIFT - International money transfer and bank  do not want release the SWIFT payment to exchange.

You  already know that the government and the banks are against it, and you still tried sending the money to an exchange through a bank account? There's no way it going to work, if you want to top up or deposit into your exchange account its quite easy, I have seen a few exchanges around that now accepts the use of credit cards to purchase crypto, you could give binance a try I have seen an option like that on their exchange Or another way you can buy bitcoin is by purchasing it on localbitcion .
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 02:46:48 PM

You can do OTC deal. You can use escrow for safety - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0
There are also OTC telegram/discord groups. But always make sure to use those with high reputation (always with escrow!).

You can try with revolut virtual card - Bank transfer to revoult and then to crypto exchange. Same with paypal.

You can search for local sellers - https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=7lpq
I think this is a good opportunity.Many will be able to take advantage of it.However, I think it means that exchanges have opportunities like cards.There is an opportunity to transact through ATM card in Binance.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: