Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USPATRIOTARMORY.com now takes BITCOIN!!!!!!  (Read 1172 times)
HDSolar (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:19:50 PM

www.uspatriotarmory.com

AR-15 parts | Uppers | Lowers | Rifle Kits | 80% lowers | and various other items with more to come.  NOW TAKING BITCOIN!!!!!!

This has been a long time coming so take a moment to check out the site and take a read.  I have been around BTC for a while and have worked on various projects.  A while back I connected with this small business that provides unique parts for various kinds of rifles.  The owner and I got to talking and he wanted a website and I said that if you took BTC too that would make a great online offering for what they sell.  As I worked with him on building his online solution I was supersized with all the issues we faced in setting up this type of site.  It has been one long learning experience that really I just did not expect. 

So about the site, please keep in mind that this site is not sexy, cool, slick or really in no way advanced in what it does technically other than offer products.  Being that the company is small and focused on their core business we wanted to use solid and commonly found solutions for the website operation. With any small business expect the same growing pains a customer would or could expect but I will say his prices are great, his offerings are unique and cool so overtime we hope the site will continue to grow in its offerings and operation.

What we did focus on is how the site would work and how BTC would be handled.  The site is powered by 3D cart technology providing an established and stable shopping cart solution for maintaining the core function of the site.  For processing Bitcoins that became a challenge but by using Coinbase we were able to provide a solid third party solution to process and manage BTC purchases mainly for everyone piece of mind.  The last thing anyone wants is another MtGox issue! 

So I am spreading the word about this site, offerings and that it now takes bitcoin.  I am not part of the company but just a subcontractor helping to offer these services to the BTC community. 

BY THE WAY, the owner does not think he will get much traffic from offering BTC so let’s prove him WRONG!  Hell check out the site and send him questions or worst case buy something, ha.

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HDSolar (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 07:59:57 PM

bump  Wink

HDSolar (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 01:09:40 AM

He takes credit cards and cash too  Grin

HDSolar (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:13:00 PM

bump

HDSolar (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 02:40:56 PM

Ares Armor 80% Forged AR15 RAW Lower Receiver 5.56  $55.00 but pay in BTC if you want  Grin

HDSolar (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:55:34 PM

bump