Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB]Discounted Ledger Nano S  (Read 287 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 04:15:32 PM

Hi, I would like to make an offer for those Collectors of Ledger who got a NANO S for free.

If possible I would like to buy it for ₱2,000 ($41-$45) in BTC (I only need one Ledger Nano S, it's for me)
I'll handle the Shipping and Transaction fees.
Good Day!

Contact me on Telegram: @cabalism13

#RespectPost
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 04:23:59 PM

Were they given away somewhere that they were free?
I must have missed this.
Do you have a link or reference for this?
Thank you
I, too, wasn't sure if it was from raffle or included on the limited editions, but afaik there are users who got it for free, that's why I'm trying my luck here just toget my hands even if it's only a Nano S. Too expensive for me too buy it on their website...

Just like this one:

https://youtu.be/sWkAvWpXrGg
Hookzup1
Copper Member

Activity: 1211
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 12:15:40 AM

I would not trust any hardware wallet from any source other than the factory, as someone could copy the seed words and reseal it up

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
SatsLife

Activity: 793
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 01:50:57 AM

I would not trust any hardware wallet from any source other than the factory, as someone could copy the seed words and reseal it up

I think this happened a few times actually. But wasn't there a way to "wipe it clean"  before 1st time using and it resets everything and makes new seed words?

@cabalism13, I have one that I bought from Ledger at a conference that I can sell you for 0.005 btc if you want. Still in the plastic wrap, but I would still recommend researching the factory reset.

cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:01:38 AM

@cabalism13, I have one that I bought from Ledger at a conference that I can sell you for 0.005 btc if you want. Still in the plastic wrap, but I would still recommend researching the factory reset.
May I ask from where it will be shipped? and how much would be the fee for it will go here in the Philippines?...
Also would you send it first then I'll send the payment once I receive it?
for other details you can reach me tru Telegram @cabalism13

Also if possible I would like to pay tru XRP.
M-BTC

Activity: 243
Merit: 232

Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:55:56 AM

So you're offering to buy a Ledger Nano S at a discount?  Huh

SatsLife

Activity: 793
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 08:17:49 AM

May I ask from where it will be shipped? and how much would be the fee for it will go here in the Philippines?...
for other details you can reach me tru Telegram @cabalism13

Also if possible I would like to pay tru XRP.

It would have been shipped from the U.S., but it appears you are just better off buying through Ledger directly. Good luck.

tweetious

Activity: 1943
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:25:19 AM

Hi, I would like to make an offer for those Collectors of Ledger who got a NANO S for free.

If possible I would like to buy it for ₱2,000 ($41-$45) in BTC
I'll handle the Shipping and Transaction fees.
Good Day!

Contact me on Telegram: @cabalism13

#RespectPost

Were they given away somewhere that they were free?
I must have missed this.
Do you have a link or reference for this?

Thank you

Ledger is doing promotions (from time to time), where, with every purchase of a Ledger Nano X, you get a FREE Nano S (as a backup)

source: https://www.bitcoin-squad.com/valentines-day-promotion-from-ledger-2-wallets-for-1/
kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 12:43:54 PM

I'd sell you a Ledger Nano S (I think that's what I have) for $40 + shipping to whereever you are from. I have a sealed one I got from rxalts about a year ago. I have to check what exact one it is later today.

cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 04:23:33 PM

I'd sell you a Ledger Nano S (I think that's what I have) for $40 + shipping to whereever you are from. I have a sealed one I got from rxalts about a year ago. I have to check what exact one it is later today.
Will appreciated it, and sorry guys for the offer, currently I'm still a student and I just wanted the wallet so I can hold some coins without being forced to withdraw when I need it...
And that's the reason why I'm looking it for the collectors who had it for as a freebie.

As for @kryme, I'm on the Philippines,... and yes I'll handle the shipping fee and if possible I would like to pay it tru XRP worth $41-$45 whatever ₱2,000's value in USD.

Ledger is doing promotions (from time to time), where, with every purchase of a Ledger Nano X, you get a FREE Nano S (as a backup)
Yeah, I have seen it on their site but the thing is, it's way too expensive for me especially in this time.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Merit: 1242

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:19:42 PM

This is a huge red flag IMO..... I would only do this with escrow or if they pay first.  Shipping to their location is sketchy to say the least..... then add the fact they are asking you to send first.  I wouldn't waste my time or energy for the clusterf**k this will turn into.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:32:22 PM

This is a huge red flag IMO..... I would only do this with escrow or if they pay first.  Shipping to their location is sketchy to say the least..... then add the fact they are asking you to send first.  I wouldn't waste my time or energy for the clusterf**k this will turn into.
I don't mind sending the money first but only for a high trusted user. Won't risk my account for a mere ledger LoL. Built for almost 3yrs just to fckd up with a trade with only a value of less than $100 as it's original price. LoL.
If only I really don't need it,... won't be offering like this in times of like this where my expenses are sht to be considered.
kryme
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 01:20:01 PM

This is a huge red flag IMO..... I would only do this with escrow or if they pay first.  Shipping to their location is sketchy to say the least..... then add the fact they are asking you to send first.  I wouldn't waste my time or energy for the clusterf**k this will turn into.
I don't mind sending the money first but only for a high trusted user. Won't risk my account for a mere ledger LoL. Built for almost 3yrs just to fckd up with a trade with only a value of less than $100 as it's original price. LoL.
If only I really don't need it,... won't be offering like this in times of like this where my expenses are sht to be considered.

I confirmed what I have is a Nano Ledger S. This was one of those free ones as you mentioned that I bought from RxAlts last year. With shipping though it may just be better for you to spend the $20 extra to have it shipped straight from ledger.com. It's going to come to like $60 USD with shipping from where I am, where as it would be $76 USD from Ledger.com. You would have to send first or we can use RxAlts as escrow if you don't want to trust me. I'm also skeptical of shipping to the Philippines, Ledger.com would be able to offer you better insurance in case of an issue with shipping...

You may be able to email Ledger to ask for a discount code to save money directly from the site. 20% discount codes seem pretty common.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 01:50:47 PM

I have a Ledger Nano S that I am not using anymore (because I have a Nano X) and I already made the deal with cabalism13 through PM’s. I making this post for reference as well that this transaction happened. I am just about to ship it tomorrow to him. Will update this soon.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kryme
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:10:10 PM

I have a Ledger Nano S that I am not using anymore (because I have a Nano X) and I already made the deal with cabalism13 through PM’s. I making this post for reference as well that this transaction happened. I am just about to ship it tomorrow to him. Will update this soon.

Okay cool, thanks for the update. Didn't really wanna ship there myself, but was willing to if it helped this guy out.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 03:19:57 PM

Okay cool, thanks for the update. Didn't really wanna ship there myself, but was willing to if it helped this guy out.
I feel like he is going to appreciate your help, for sure. It's going to be quite tricky shipping stuff, especially during these times, you will never know it might get delayed or get blocked by the customs here.

I hope nothing goes wrong with the shipment for me tomorrow. It's a good thing that its domestic shipping rather than international.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██