Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COVID-19 Vaccine Will Cause Bitcoin Crash  (Read 2423 times)
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 11:55:13 PM

The highest price of Bitcoin at the beginning of 2020 was located on February 12, 2020 at $ 10,328.90. The Covid19 Pandemic was declared on March 11, 2020. What happened next? The price of Bitcoin fell to the lowest price in that same month to $ 5,389.40. Obviously there was a big effect on the price of Bitcoin that has been surpassing to date until it reached the resistance of ~ $ 10,300.

For humanity the vaccine against Covid19 is good news and will propel the markets to economic recovery.
As we know there is a challenge to recover the economy, the countries of the world have lost a lot in this crisis. But it has the human resource that is invaluable to restore and grow the economy. If we believe it, we will overcome all obstacles.

IMO the price of Bitcoin will not break as a result of the arrival of the Covid19 vaccine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 02:55:44 AM

What the relationship between vaccine and bitcoin will crash? I think when world healthy organization found vaccine will give and bring recovery to the world back to be better and give chance for bitcoin back to higher price again, but waiting vaccine is more than long our expectation because will give many issues how some country get benefit from vaccine.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 12:06:04 PM

Maybe I don't get something but what is in common between Vaccine, Bitcoin and Golg?
Anyway, stay calm, as long as the vaccine is being developed in Russia it is not gonna be proven)))

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
gospelzm

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 12:13:43 PM

No way the vaccine will make Bitcoin crash. What's the logic in there?
The only possible influence I can see is that vaccine introduction will push Bitcoin higher because at the beginning the vaccine will probably be expensive, so people will be looking for new options to get additional profit from.
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 12:37:49 PM

The idea of Covid vaccine causing Bitcoin crash looks like a mere speculation. The upcoming election is more likely to influence its price than the vaccine production. Prove me wrong Cool

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
Cornia

Activity: 1344
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 01:03:13 PM

I don't think that covid vaccine causing Bitcoin crash. The liquidity and acceptability of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. When the whole world stopped for covid-19, when the economic condition of the people was getting worse, Bitcoin was competing with the gold. Even now the economic condition of the people is becoming normal day by day. The WHO says the price of covid vaccine will be within people's purchasing power. So I don't think covid vaccine will have any negative effect on bitcoin.
zasad@ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 4227

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 01:19:48 PM

Maybe I don't get something but what is in common between Vaccine, Bitcoin and Golg?
Anyway, stay calm, as long as the vaccine is being developed in Russia it is not gonna be proven)))
Russia has developed 2 vaccines:  «Cпyтник V» and «ЭпиBaкКopoнa». We all see the situation in Russian medicine, if a complication happens to a patient, no one will be held responsible.
According to the news, they say that we are the first in the world, and many people die in my city, but according to documents they die from pneumonia, heart failure and other diseases.
Don't believe the news, there is a lot of deception.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Darkelf11

Activity: 509
Merit: 43

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 01:49:41 PM

~

Likewise too, I don't see the relationship with covid-19 vaccine and to the price of bitcoin. I can see relationship with covid-19 palliatives because people can have extra money from government palliative given to them to invest but not vaccine. Therefore, I don't expect any impact should be made because of availability of vaccine.

That's my side too, honestly I did not expected that someone will make a thread just for telling that bitcoin will crash because of creation and supplying of Covid 19 vaccines. I don't see any relations at all. The industry of medicines cannot affect bitcoin's price, at least not much. Probably it can make some slight changes to the price, but that does not mean that it is negative. What if the other side? Where covid 19 vaccines might have positive change for bitcoin's value. Ultimately it's  a short time effect.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 02:16:38 PM

Bitcoin is well position which covid-19 vaccine cannot cause bitcoin to  crash. According to some researcher, the vaccine can slow the pump of bitcoin for a while but it cannot crash it like the way it will crash other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is a decentralized, it choose to pump at anytime and also choose to dump at anytime.

Bitcoin is unpredictable because is not centralized. I think covid-19 vaccine will not cause bitcoin crash because bitcoin it is unpredictable. The vaccine can change to cause bitcoin to be more pump as never before.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 03:48:46 PM

I don't think that when the vaccine launches, bitcoin will drop in price. During the pandemic, bitcoin has risen significantly in price and it helps to bring good profits. I think they have taken profits between $ 11,000 and $ 12,000. Currently, bitcoin has been stable at above $ 10,000 for the past two months. This would provide strong support for bitcoin to have the next bull run.
Bitcoin was halving, the block reward left only 6.25 Bitcoin. It will be more scarce in the future, and the discount is unlikely.
But there will be a possibility for it to drop its price, some businesses will probably pull out their investment to fund their businesses because of the expecting vaccine. Even if bitcoin continues to stand strong, this will give a huge drop if ever that investors will pull out their investment.
Of course, that's just my guess. The economy has not had an official stimulus package yet. Even if there is a vaccine for everyone, it is still necessary to stimulate the economy again for businesses to operate and restructure to create jobs for everyone. That's how economics works.
Bitcoin is a store of value, when businesses have more money they spend and flow money into the market. Bitcoin has a safety threshold above $ 10,000. Having more money means the indexes keep going up, and so does bitcoin.

Mr.sprin

Activity: 1400
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 03:09:10 AM

true bitcoin and vaccines I think there is no relationship.
I think the first vaccine will be expensive and many people will hunt for vaccines, the price of bitcoin depends on the market and the bitcoin market cannot be regulated or in my prediction I think vaccines and bitcoin are not linked.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 05:07:16 AM

That's my side too, honestly I did not expected that someone will make a thread just for telling that bitcoin will crash because of creation and supplying of Covid 19 vaccines. I don't see any relations at all. The industry of medicines cannot affect bitcoin's price, at least not much. Probably it can make some slight changes to the price, but that does not mean that it is negative. What if the other side? Where covid 19 vaccines might have positive change for bitcoin's value. Ultimately it's  a short time effect.

A lot of FUD floats around here and normally I ignore most of them. If you remember, we were expecting a spike after the block reward halving in May 2020. That never realized, because the markets crashed as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic. The stock markets recovered eventually, however the Bitcoin exchange rate remained at the same level. So I am hopeful that once the pandemic is over, there will be a big recovery in Bitcoin exchange rates.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1806
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2020, 04:16:42 PM

I don't perceive any odds of slamming bitcoin due to the Coronavirus. What's makes you think about it?.
People may contribute more because after the antibody economy will move to recuperation which sways the stock.
The market tumble down a smidgen since individuals get reluctant to heading outside and they didn't check out the stock.
Same with the bitcoin cash nothing awful occurs from months the cost is steady.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 04:25:38 PM

A lot of FUD floats around here and normally I ignore most of them. If you remember, we were expecting a spike after the block reward halving in May 2020. That never realized, because the markets crashed as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic. The stock markets recovered eventually, however the Bitcoin exchange rate remained at the same level. So I am hopeful that once the pandemic is over, there will be a big recovery in Bitcoin exchange rates.

The recovery rate has increased, but is still lower than expected after the vaccine release news came. I am watching so many analysts who have changed their sentiments from bullish to bearish as they think like a 2018 type of crash is incoming. I don't know that based on what evidence have they started thinking like that. Whatever will happen, if btc crashes again that low, I will also buy some coins and wait till it does 10x.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 04:41:26 PM

The recovery rate has increased, but is still lower than expected after the vaccine release news came. I am watching so many analysts who have changed their sentiments from bullish to bearish as they think like a 2018 type of crash is incoming. I don't know that based on what evidence have they started thinking like that. Whatever will happen, if btc crashes again that low, I will also buy some coins and wait till it does 10x.

One thing is clear. Bitcoin is here to stay. The white paper was fist published in 2008, and it has been more than a decade since Bitcoin first came to existence. None of the altcoins have so far been successful to topple BTC from the top position. So sometime soon, we can expect the prices to increase. The only thing to do now is to hold on to our coins, and wait for the next pump.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 06:20:29 PM

I don't fully agree with Kiyosaki at this point. The society might change Bitcoin for cash in order to do what they couldn't during the pandemic, but the financially smart people will certainly continue putting more money into it as they have now been proven that Bitcoin acts similar to Gold (hedge) in times of crisis.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1357

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 11:46:04 PM

I do not think that bitcoin prices are going to crash followed by Corona vaccine discovery. Small dips might be there but there will not be crash at all.

Also, we are very distant from finding effective Corona vaccine. China has succeeded in its target by affecting the economies of the world with corona and may do similar attempts in near future.

Exactly. Bitcoin has already reached too far to go down the drain in an instant. The COVID-19 pandemic has only accelerated Bitcoin's adoption as we speak. This means higher prices over the long term as a result of higher demand among people in the mainstream world. While the vaccine will certainly reduce people's interest among precious metals and decentralized cryptocurrencies, its negative impact on price will be minimal. Saying that a COVID-19 vaccine will cause a Bitcoin crash is nothing more than saying a vaccine will crash the whole stock market. Bitcoin has maintained its resiliency even after the negative effects of the pandemic in the mainstream world. I'm sure it'll do fine after the demise of COVID-19.

In the end, people will be the ones who'll determine Bitcoin's price on the market. As long as there is demand for Bitcoin, prices will remain high. This alongside each halving event, should make Bitcoin much more valuable than what it is right now. But this is not a guarantee due to the volatile nature of crypto/Blockchain tech itself. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 06:59:13 AM

The COVID-19 vaccine can never cause a bitcoin crash while everyone relies on vaccines to cure the virus Bitcoin can't crash. The demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day the impact of the virus could be much lower on the country's economy and gold market stocks as they depend on the country's economy. But Bitcoin will rise above the demand of the decentralized market bitcoin is currently in high demand due to the virus so it does not have a bad effect.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:05:30 AM

The COVID-19 vaccine can never cause a bitcoin crash while everyone relies on vaccines to cure the virus Bitcoin can't crash.
It will certainly not affect bitcoin in a negative way, if bitcoin will crash, that's when the virus has spread and cause a pandemic that we are experiencing now.
The demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day the impact of the virus could be much lower on the country's economy and gold market stocks as they depend on the country's economy. But Bitcoin will rise above the demand of the decentralized market bitcoin is currently in high demand due to the virus so it does not have a bad effect.
I know the demand has increase but I would not think it's on a daily basis as there's no massive adoption yet, majority of us are still using bitcoin for investment and trading purposes only. If there's a big online shopping store like amazon and it's biggest competitors will accept bitcoin, then most likely we will see that kind of increase of demand.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:11:56 AM

The idea of Covid vaccine causing Bitcoin crash looks like a mere speculation. The upcoming election is more likely to influence its price than the vaccine production. Prove me wrong Cool

I don't think it is a speculation, I think it is a deception.

There are a lot of things that happened, Trump and the first lady tested positive, the pandemic happened and then the Vaccine? If the price ever fell the time that the vaccine is made, I don't think that the reason of it is the vaccine, it would just be coincidental. There is no connection with those two that is why I don't think it will be a cause of a dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: