Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This will help day traders and newbie traders.  (Read 1229 times)
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:19:43 PM

They may need to change methodology if the past procedure won't make enough benefit yet testing new system again probably won't be as powerful as the past one or more consider different variables that could lead them to misfortunes. The motivation behind why they are futile is that trying to say you must have a correct attitude, be intellectually arranged.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:51:41 PM

to become a beginner trader you have to be able to master the direction of the market first,
that's the difficult part, because you have to control your emotions when trading,
manage your capital well and of course don't take risks, staying calm is the way to succeed in becoming a trader

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:31:47 PM

I will never forget my past experience,how I loss all my money just because I was afraid of loosing some profit in my trade that caused me loss. Since I came to understand that is not good to trade with fear in the market, make me know more about so many strategies someone can use to trade to get a good profit . All my strategies are really working for me which other trader are keep wondering the system am using to trade my coin to make a good profit all the time I trade in the market.
Many trader never still understand that strategy and personal research can make their trading go well in the market without experiencing any lose from their trade. Many new traders are still finding it difficult to understand the procedure to trade and make a good income from the trade.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: