Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Xangle] DEX gets some CEX. Uniswap (UNI) listing on Binance!  (Read 190 times)
Xangle (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 03:13:17 AM

Uniswap, the leading decentralized exchange (DEX), publicly announced its UNI governance tokens. Shortly after, Binance announced its UNI listing (https://xangle.io/project/UNISWAP/recent-disclosure/5f62c051a25698e689a36364): taking place soon at 03:00 UTC.

Other centralized exchanges (CEX) soon followed suit (OKEx, Huobi, and more).

As a DEX, Uniswap is an automated market making protocol where liquidity providers enable trades of various ERC-20 pairs.

Uniswap announced a major airdrop:

All users that interacted with Uniswap and its contract before September 2nd is eligible for 400 UNI airdrops. Anyone that supplied liquidity will be issued additional amounts.

Price movement is volatile, and 400 UNI once stood at $1244 USD:

A total of 1 billion UNI is planned (fixed cap), so this would take its total market cap to 3 billion USD. Please keep this in mind when trading UNI.

Here's the link for airdrops: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap (https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap):

Please watch out for exorbitant gas fees, everyone’s lining up for UNIs!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1232
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 03:43:00 AM

Remember CZ's words, they listed it just for keeping their exchange up to date and not going out of date in everyone's race of tastes. The CEX exchanges they do are just to attract the attention of investors and generate a new volume of trading. It's for-profit, as well as how they list Sushi swaps.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 06:41:01 AM

Remember CZ's words, they listed it just for keeping their exchange up to date and not going out of date in everyone's race of tastes. The CEX exchanges they do are just to attract the attention of investors and generate a new volume of trading. It's for-profit, as well as how they list Sushi swaps.
They are a typical business. They will list anything that they want as long as there are customers and liquidity for that particular coin or token. It's no longer the standard that they've set even if the project is likely a joke as long as there's a good volume that circulates around it.
Binance is happy to list and that's why they can't ignore those projects that have nice liquidity and its value is increasing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 06:48:17 AM

It is clear now that binance is greedy and it will list anything that it knows will bring new money, volume and traders. There is nothing bad in it because it is a competetive business but still binanve being the biggest exchange should follow SOPs and make sure the project and token clears all the filter points before listing.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 06:56:23 AM

This soumds a bit weird because i think Uniswap should have listed their tokens called UNI at their own platform only for now. This would have attracted big volumes on their platform and that would mean more transactions and more revenue for uniswap. As unoswap has decided to list on centralized exchanges now lets see how it goes, the platform is already successful so obviously the token will do well.

CoinThinker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 07:14:07 AM

I like this strategy of CZ , he buy good things when he can't compete, he bought CMC , and many other websites , now when he found out with Uniswap growth he is adding it, and very soon I think he would buy that website to own it like what happened with Wazirx .

int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 09:31:59 AM

For the first time, a project has just launched its token via airdrop on people who have used their products listed on all the top exchanges. All the money they receive from 1000 dollars or more. I feel the heat of DEFI and DEX is reaching an ever-higher level. GAS costs have reached a new ATH, which is crazy.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 11:14:14 AM

I believe these exchanges list UNI free. Uniswap's influence is too great in the crypto community. I believe that the DEFI, DEX trend will continue to play a leading role this year and for many more years.
No project has been as enthusiastically supported as UNI so far.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 11:22:53 AM

If we look at this positively it is good development that crypto market and the key players are cooperating with eachother for mutual success and benefits, this will be beneficial for market and help towards adoption and compliance of the crypto products both dex and cex based.
I think this corporation will bridge centralized and decentralized crypto products and in future we will see even better things coming out as a result.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 12:08:15 PM

That's what's great about binance, they're always ready to make a change at the right time and situation. the same is the case with us if we are not ready for change it will be more and more left behind from the others.
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 01:48:27 AM

They are a typical business. They will list anything that they want as long as there are customers and liquidity for that particular coin or token. It's no longer the standard that they've set even if the project is likely a joke as long as there's a good volume that circulates around it.
Binance is happy to list and that's why they can't ignore those projects that have nice liquidity and its value is increasing.

I find the strategy of listing projects based solely on community tastes is not good because it is necessary to appraise projects before listing them. Sushi swap was a lesson for them, this project had drastic discounts and scandals from the anonymous moderator of the project.
They need to protect their investors rather than make defiant profits, because of that, I have a bad view of them. I like Coinbase Pro and Gemini better, they list high-quality projects.

That's what's great about binance, they're always ready to make a change at the right time and situation. the same is the case with us if we are not ready for change it will be more and more left behind from the others.

Yes, CZ knows how to please the community, perhaps this year has been a successful year for him as trading volume is better than every year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 03:33:48 AM

I find the strategy of listing projects based solely on community tastes is not good because it is necessary to appraise projects before listing them. Sushi swap was a lesson for them, this project had drastic discounts and scandals from the anonymous moderator of the project.
They need to protect their investors rather than make defiant profits, because of that, I have a bad view of them. I like Coinbase Pro and Gemini better, they list high-quality projects.
It's how they reacted. If there's a huge support from the community, they just can't ignore that it's a win-win for them to list it. What I think Binance has to protect is their business. They are okay protecting their customers as long as they are doing their service properly but it's not up to their extent that whenever a project developer that's already listed on them starts to act different, it's no longer their custody to protect their traders. Btw, why is it that your title header is in Tieng Viet or another language?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 04:05:59 AM

I loved this airdrop idea of uniswap , only the ones who really tried the website got it , whales couldn't bag it up in a private sale or seed sale, you can add uni liquidity and gain some profit with every transaction people do , Soon binance add uni to binance savings and I'm pretty sure this token would moon hard .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 08:45:33 AM

I loved this airdrop idea of uniswap , only the ones who really tried the website got it , whales couldn't bag it up in a private sale or seed sale, you can add uni liquidity and gain some profit with every transaction people do , Soon binance add uni to binance savings and I'm pretty sure this token would moon hard .
The participants of this exchange were already exposed to risks from new projects. Maybe they receive $ 1200 but compared to the risk they accept it is much lower. Some people have lost thousands of dollars because of Yield farming projects.
The Uni Swap exchange has a great idea, things get more decentralized and push for better Ethereum miners' mining.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 09:19:54 AM

I like this strategy of CZ , he buy good things when he can't compete, he bought CMC , and many other websites , now when he found out with Uniswap growth he is adding it, and very soon I think he would buy that website to own it like what happened with Wazirx .

not possible for them to buy that exchange for a reason that they have their own DEX , The better thing they need to do is to upgraded the platform they have and add more function that uni swap have  not to always buy anything just for the sake of competition .

Adding that in binance exchange means another hype for that tokens and that what binance is also looking its another possible profit for the exchange if many people following  this hype. More traders to buy that tokens in their exchange means more possible earnings for them .

Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:24:12 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2020, 10:34:59 AM by Princejebs

I wish I had also made transactions on Uniswap, 400 uni will go a long way to benefit me a lot. Anyways, that's story for another day.
Cz is a business man and knows how to play the game. Bnb has performed so much last year, let him give space for others.
Who knows If Uniswap will be the next big industry for decentralized finance.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 756

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:35:11 AM

Some of my friends are going crazy with this airdrop but the huge gas fee as well need to be paid to claim the rewards. 3 billion will affect the crypto market or not going to get much effect on the total market cap value?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███