Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump's Economy or Biden’s Economy - which version is better.  (Read 429 times)
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 07:13:15 AM

For global people or just for Americans, Trump is looking to cut down the job opportunities of overseas residents inside America which could be appreciated by the American for sure and already he took action related to this by cancelling visa approval.And due to corona people also not support China government so Trump has better edge with majority of people supporting it.

Recently, Trump made a good move about giving benefits to those who are unemployed due to this pandemic.

Although, Trump is the one who causes the rise in unemployment, he still have an urge to help its people to sustain themselves but it is only for three weeks.

But in contrast with Biden, probably Trump is better due to its good service for the sake of its people. Americans love Trump due to prioritize the employment of its citizen compared to overseas workers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xembin

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 03:08:36 PM

As you can see both have a very different point of view for US economy, and whichever candidate wins it’ll definitely effect the global economy too. However if you had a chance to pick one version, and reject the other which one would one would you choose and why?.
If I'm giving that  chance to pick, I will prefer Trump because he has the ability to deliver the economy of US. If you think about richest he is there I believe every economy of a country needs more money to revive it. Biden don't have that Power to improve economy of US like the way Trump have all it takes to improve the economy.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 03:13:00 PM

Recently, Trump made a good move about giving benefits to those who are unemployed due to this pandemic.

Although, Trump is the one who causes the rise in unemployment, he still have an urge to help its people to sustain themselves but it is only for three weeks.

But in contrast with Biden, probably Trump is better due to its good service for the sake of its people. Americans love Trump due to prioritize the employment of its citizen compared to overseas workers.

In fact, the issue of Trump's failure to manage Covid continues to be repeated from various points of view, both from the point of view of immigrants, from the point of view of national defense, from an economic point of view, from a minority perspective, from a security perspective, all of which are detrimental to Trump being blown up by Biden. And in the end, according to the poll, Biden is superior to Trump. Even though Trump has been marked with controversy but there is a positive side to trump which is a true fighter who works hard for his victory.

Nationalism, patriotism & America first should be emulated by many countries in order to be truly sovereign. Will the rope a dope strategy bring Trump to win again like in 2016 where Trump dropped a crushing blow in the final round with his deal maker strategy.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 06:43:25 PM

If we will only be basing on the words being spoken out by the two aspiring presidents,  (the one to retain on position, the other to get the position to be throned as the new one) for me the best approach and platform will be bias into the ones being stated by Biden for it is futuristic and is thinking of the welfare and has a good plan for his administration unlike Trump that will jusy continue what he is doing once being re-elected as a president. But that is not how we can tell whether which one of those two economy will be the best until one has been elected as a president already. But practically wise depending on the statement given by the two more likely I would go to Biden but still works and actions matter and not words and promises to the people. Execution of the agenda and plans will be the one who can say which is the best economy between Trump and Biden's administration.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 01:05:42 PM

If I'm giving that  chance to pick, I will prefer Trump because he has the ability to deliver the economy of US. If you think about richest he is there I believe every economy of a country needs more money to revive it. Biden don't have that Power to improve economy of US like the way Trump have all it takes to improve the economy.

I agree. Biden's plan to tax capital gains on par with other income (39.6%) is going to destroy the US economy. The investors will simply dump the US stocks and move to some other country, where the capital gains tax is in the 10%-15% range. Biden's plan is to loot money from the middle-class and the rich, and to redistribute that money to those who don't work. It is not a sustainable policy, as we have seen in the case of Venezuela and Cuba.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 01:41:35 PM

Donal Trump's economy will kill a series of small businesses, large businesses in the chip manufacturing industry, phone components will have significant sales cuts in the fields they produce. There will be thousands of skilled workers unemployed in the field of manufacturing electronic components and semiconductor systems.
But thanks to Donal Trump, the US economy is protected with research achievements. Perhaps America will go to another level higher. Businesses and employees will have to upgrade themselves. A highly developed country is a country with high technology development.

Biden's economy will be close to China, and the US continues to suffer brain drain. China will grow faster by stealing technology and enjoying economic incentives.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 01:41:53 PM

It depends on who you ask. Honestly, this is highly subjective question. Some may be in favor of Trump, while some may be in favor of Biden. It depends on their personal belief and upholding principles.

They both have a nice campaign and advocacies for America. Hence, people depending on their values would side to either of the two politicians. It's a matter of what you personally like best for the country based on their said endeavor. Who you think suits best for the position that could do a great change for the betterment of America's economy and overall state, especially now that we're in the middle of pandemic.

It's really up to the people to decide whom to elect to address and make necessary actions to combat covid-19 and of course, who can make a good long-term impact for the country's future position globally.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 03:48:13 PM

You do realize that Trump is the reason why 300k+ people died and economy is in shambles with over 10 million people unemployed and peaking at over 30 million people looking for work? We are talking about historical numbers here, not working with china or trying to keep jobs American has never been the priority of trump, it never was and it will never be, dude is the friends of the capitalists that caused it and you are still thinking he is going to help you.

When there is an illegal immigrant working very cheap and you are unemployed because of it, it is not illegal immigrant that is doing something bad, it is the boss that hired him because he can abuse his cheap labor that is doing a bad thing. You will never reason with republicans, no way, they even made the zero tax a no big deal thing when they pay more than him.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 04:23:52 PM

of course Trump.
first of all, Trump has experience and vision.

I'm very intrigued that you state "first of all" then after that, nothing follows. Because of this, it occurs to me that there would always be fanatics of the president no matter what their records speaks about them. I can't really understand the logic on how can people support a candidate without any backups on why they're supporting this.

You do realize that Trump is the reason why 300k+ people died and economy is in shambles with over 10 million people unemployed and peaking at over 30 million people looking for work? We are talking about historical numbers here, not working with china or trying to keep jobs American has never been the priority of trump, it never was and it will never be, dude is the friends of the capitalists that caused it and you are still thinking he is going to help you.

When there is an illegal immigrant working very cheap and you are unemployed because of it, it is not illegal immigrant that is doing something bad, it is the boss that hired him because he can abuse his cheap labor that is doing a bad thing. You will never reason with republicans, no way, they even made the zero tax a no big deal thing when they pay more than him.

Nice take, given that almost all of the replies I've read in this thread are only speaking numbers, and the promises both parties give. I do understand that this talks about economy, but the people of a country, rich or poor, is part of the economy, disregarding the poor gives you "better economy" but in my vision for economy, humanity must still exist while growing.

And for my own opinion, as for I am not even a US citizen but I've read lots and lots of information regarding the state of USA, I would probably say that I will favor Biden. Making a better way for blacks to have a decent and just life is great, also having some balance between rich and poor is also a good take for me. Although I know that this promises maybe false, I would like to base my opinion base on the past deeds of the both parties, and their platforms for presidency.

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 05:46:31 PM

Just a casual non-American observer. I think there are a few industries that would have to be "made in America". China is NOT a friend, you can just look at how they treat their neighbors or anyone beholden to them.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 06:11:35 PM

As we enter the final phase of the elections both the candidates have presented two very different approaches about how they wish to shape US economy.

Trump's version should be known by all as he’s favouring Make in America, offering to cut more corporate taxes, continue his trade war with China, and promote Private sector in US.

Biden on the other hand is keen to invest in public sector, fight inequality, make peace with allies and restore the trade deal with China, and further he intends to abide by WTO, and join back WHO.

As you can see both have a very different point of view for US economy, and whichever candidate wins it’ll definitely effect the global economy too. However if you had a chance to pick one version, and reject the other which one would one would you choose and why?.

If Trump is re-elected, he seems likely to continue with the policies pursued during his first term. At root, these were designed to let the private sector, the supply side of the economy, expand as rapidly as possible—the underlying rationale being that, at the end of the day, most jobs, wealth, and innovation are generated in the private sector.

Biden’s agenda, in contrast, is based on addressing America’s problems with economic inequality. The average household in the top 1% has 1,250 times more wealth than the average household in the bottom 50%. The implications of this echo in the country’s social, political, and public-health divisions. Evidence is mounting that a rebalancing of resources from “haves” to “have-nots” could help lift aggregate demand and support stronger economic growth.

Source:

https://www.barrons.com/articles/biden-vs-trump-on-the-u-s-economy-51600186881
Well I am not a citizen of US but one thing I have realized after watching a few videos of the presidential debate is that Trump is too loud and insensitive to be a President. But maybe his policies are better for the Americans especially the big Giants of America but his policies pose a problem actually he is stressing upon make in America which companies might not really like. Companies would love to have corporate tax cuts but they want their produce to be manufactured at lowest cost which will definitely not happen with make in America. His economic model is contradictory. How can you foster the private sector by forcing them to manufacture at high cost by breaking ties with China?

For eg choice for the companies is either sell at $200 and makes the product at $120 from China would be happy to pay 30% tax on it's 80$ profit
or the other scenario where they could make the product at $150 and paying 15% tax on $50. The residual in the first case is much more than that in second case. And differences of cost of production are definitely more than this.

Bidden on the other hand offers a much realisitc model even though he focuses on restoring trade with China which most of the people from US might not like but technically bringing equality between rich and poor is the most important thing America wants as of now. Boycotting international associations in long term won't work for America they have to realise they are no more having the monopoly status in the world.
Yet I feel Trump has a larger chance of winning these elections.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 07:15:05 PM

Trump was really overestimated when he was taking over. People thought he'd be great for cryptocurrencies as a free market investor, shareholder and so on but he never attempted to popularize or support crypto. He's the man who likes his green.

When we look from a crypto holder's viewpoint both of them are going to be bad choices but Biden probably a worse one.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:05:19 PM

I am not supporting Biden's point of view of economic reform as it will hurt the economy further, what he is implying is that the wealth should be distributed equally taking from the rich and distributing it to the poor, on paper a typical Robin Hood story but in reality it will not help the economy.
People make money through their hard work and intelligence, if he is looking to give everyone equal opportunity then it is well and good but that is not what Biden is talking about.

The policy Trump is taking is reforming by strengthening the private sector and if any country has to recover economically both the private and the public sector should be solid.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 12:49:52 PM

Trump was really overestimated when he was taking over. People thought he'd be great for cryptocurrencies as a free market investor, shareholder and so on but he never attempted to popularize or support crypto. He's the man who likes his green.

When we look from a crypto holder's viewpoint both of them are going to be bad choices but Biden probably a worse one.

Trump is a conservative with libertarian leaning. He is for lower taxes, irrespective of the income range. On the other hand, Biden is a liberal with socialist leaning. Kamala is even more liberal-socialist when compared to Biden. And as far as cryptocurrency is concerned, I have a feeling that Trump/Pence is going to be far better than Biden/Kamala. Socialism can never be good for cryptocurrency. 
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 03:18:20 PM

Trump is a conservative with libertarian leaning. He is for lower taxes, irrespective of the income range. On the other hand, Biden is a liberal with socialist leaning. Kamala is even more liberal-socialist when compared to Biden. And as far as cryptocurrency is concerned, I have a feeling that Trump/Pence is going to be far better than Biden/Kamala. Socialism can never be good for cryptocurrency. 

I have to agree here. As bad as trump may look with his idiotic ideas like that one with the president of Mexico financing the wall, but socialist ideas are much worse.
Most of the EU is already liberal socialist because it's fashionable. Socialist ideals are the best when you want to buy your voters in a democratic system because the majority usually doesn't earn a lot and people are greedy in nature. You offer them some money for free they'll sell their souls.

jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 05:17:43 AM

Trump has miles of boats organizing victory parades for him. That has to count for something. And who are these mystery boaters, one might wonder. Are they russian agents? Nope. They're americans who saw their health insurance premiums double or triple under obamacare which was passed when Joe Biden was Vice President of the country alongside Obama.

Most don't follow current events closely enough to know what is truly happening in the world. Trump has done a lot of good for his country as President. While Biden has been in office near to 50 years and no one can remember a single good thing he has done.

No they're not, they're hack partisans who vote red until they're dead. Trying to paint it as conscientious voters who are responding to health care costs is a laughable distortion of both the issue of healthcare and the reality of what Trump supporters vote on. And Trump hasn't done jack for the country. He started a trade war that has destroyed small farmers, then pushed bailouts that went largely to massive farming corporations. Everything Trump has done has been designed to loot the treasury for his own gain or fat cat cronies. And just because you can't think of anything Biden has done doesn't mean "nobody" can. You sound like a typical Trump booster, so you'd deny reality anyway.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 08:38:22 AM

Trump has miles of boats organizing victory parades for him. That has to count for something. And who are these mystery boaters, one might wonder. Are they russian agents? Nope. They're americans who saw their health insurance premiums double or triple under obamacare which was passed when Joe Biden was Vice President of the country alongside Obama.

Most don't follow current events closely enough to know what is truly happening in the world. Trump has done a lot of good for his country as President. While Biden has been in office near to 50 years and no one can remember a single good thing he has done.

No they're not, they're hack partisans who vote red until they're dead. Trying to paint it as conscientious voters who are responding to health care costs is a laughable distortion of both the issue of healthcare and the reality of what Trump supporters vote on. And Trump hasn't done jack for the country. He started a trade war that has destroyed small farmers, then pushed bailouts that went largely to massive farming corporations. Everything Trump has done has been designed to loot the treasury for his own gain or fat cat cronies. And just because you can't think of anything Biden has done doesn't mean "nobody" can. You sound like a typical Trump booster, so you'd deny reality anyway.

The 3 8-year POTUS terms before Trump were filled with absolute cronyism. I'm not talking small million dollars here and there, we're talking billions on tax evasion schemes and embezzlement. Clintons became billionaires after growing up in Arkansas - able to spend over $50 mil on Chelsea's wedding alone. Bush's VP Cheney was able to get Haliburton billions of dollars in government no-bid contracts. Obama didn't send a single person from SEC nor any bankster to jail all while his supporters did the whole occupy nonsense. Solyndra walked away with ½ billion in loans with nothing to show for it.

I know Trump has a lot of nasty crooks surrounding him, but I've yet to see a single crony capitalism event that netted his estate or his close friends anything near 1 billion in sales. He hosts something at his property and collects $500k in fees per event. Meanwhile Gavin Newsom in CA is giving away 1.7Billion dollar no-bid contracts to BYD because suppedly 3M can't make enough masks. Throw 1.7B at 3M and see what they can do.
shield132

Activity: 2212
Merit: 853

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 11:43:01 AM

~snip
offering to cut more corporate taxes, continue his trade war with China, and promote Private sector in US.

The trade war with China is hurting the private sector. Just look at what's happening to Apple for a concrete example. If you lose an entire market, who cares if you get to pay less taxes?

Taxes are deducted from a company's revenue. Would you rather save ~500 million on taxes at the cost of losing a $44 billion market, or keep the market and pay a little more in taxes? Companies may be greedy, but they are not stupid.
In the last two years, Trump has been too tough on China and has killed small businesses. China has cheap and plentiful labor, and so are its products. Small businesses are too easy to deal with in symbiosis with China and they do it easily.
Maybe they need to change their way of doing things because in the long term China is their boss. Look at Apple, their technology was copied by the Chinese and made a wonderful product.
America is great at Marketing, knows the psychology of people well, they want to be leaders in the world, including economics. To say short, they know how to be a leader and manage others. China lacks this, they are just in position where manager asks his employee to do this thing and manager will take care of others... Hope you understand the point of this... But recently, China is developing well and copied these skills from America. USA don't like this and look china as their opponent. China learnt how to use their resources for themselves and not for USA. That's the reason why Huawei succeed, TikTok succeed, china succeed in social projects. USA looks it as a threat cause it wants to be a leader who will manage others and don't need an opponent. That what Trump wants, to not be dependent on China and use other countries that will offer nearly same opportunities (cheap workers, manufacture...) and won't have an ambitious of cascading waves of change. On  paper, it looks like Trump want to strengthen America but finally the main idea behind everything is personal strength and success.

I don't know their inner politics well but that's what I think personally.

But in overall, election is a versus of good words, hopes and proposals. Those, who have a lot of money and nice words - wins.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 12:27:25 PM

I have to agree here. As bad as trump may look with his idiotic ideas like that one with the president of Mexico financing the wall, but socialist ideas are much worse. Most of the EU is already liberal socialist because it's fashionable. Socialist ideals are the best when you want to buy your voters in a democratic system because the majority usually doesn't earn a lot and people are greedy in nature. You offer them some money for free they'll sell their souls.

If Biden is not bad enough, there is always a chance of Kamala Harris becoming the next president within the next 1-2 years. Biden is close to 80 years and I don't expect him to complete his first term. If something happens to him while he is at the office, then obviously Kamala is going to succeed him. And she is far more liberal and left-wing than Biden can ever be.
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 02:30:57 PM

To me the U.S. economy is doing amazingly well as the U.S. has set a record in terms of employment the unemployment rate in the United States was 14.6 percent a slight improvement. That month added 2.5 million new jobs to the country's economy as a result the unemployment rate dropped to 13.3 percent. About 22 million people lost their jobs in the country in March and April due to the ongoing lockdown due to the coronavirus epidemic some trade resumed in May and the re-employment of workers began.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: