Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOP - Yield Optimisation Platform & Protocol  (Read 442 times)
DeFiYOP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 08:58:40 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2020, 11:51:03 AM by DeFiYOP

YOP is a Yield Optimization Platform & Protocol. All-in-one yOptimization application that makes it easy for everyone to access yield markets. Giving you custody, insights and custom parameters directly in one single application. Bringing the best protocols and network development together.

Some insights into how YOP App will function. 5 main sections.
Farmers Market > Swap DEX > Wallet > Market Data > My YOP

Telegram: https://t.me/defiyop

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeFiYOP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 09:56:14 PM

First of all, welcome to bitcointalk forum. You can buy a copper membership here to display your images and make a proper announcement thread.

Based on the site the project is about a yield farming mobile app (including marketplace) that has the main focus for premium UI/UX.
Will you charge your customers and what's the minimum requirements for using it?
Any plan to release somthing like whitepapper or reveal the company/people behind the project?

Looking forward for your responses, thanks.
DeFiYOP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 10:10:45 PM

Thanks just got the Copper badge yaay.  Grin

App will be free to use. Rewards within the app are from the YOP token.

Deck is available on website with more details.

Key focus is to improve DeFi customer experience. At the moment if you are new in crypto or not too technical but want to participate in yield farming or just liquidity pools the UX/UI is not great. Things are moving fast and sure there will be progress but there is a big enough market. We believe in the mobile app space we should have a good advantage with our focus on UX/UI.

YOP is putting front end development first, the under lying technology has come a long way but access not so much. YOP integrates the best tech and makes it accessible. 

Our goal is to help make the DeFi marketplace (and wider crypto market) access easier for all and at the same time have a secure, smooth and robust mobile application.

AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 12:30:47 AM

Well, congrats for your membership, lol.  Cheesy

Aside for rewards what's utilities YOP will be used for?

Key focus is to improve DeFi customer experience. At the moment if you are new in crypto or not too technical but want to participate in yield farming or just liquidity pools the UX/UI is not great. Things are moving fast and sure there will be progress but there is a big enough market. We believe in the mobile app space we should have a good advantage with our focus on UX/UI.
Definitely it will be very attracting for newbies or anyone who don't have deeps knowledge on technical and want involved in yield farms without risking themself at the current hype. To be honest UI was not my main focus on selecting yield farming platform as long as we still can generate profits. However, I wonder on hows your ways on implementing your ideas?

Anyway, is the app didn't released yet?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 06:25:05 AM

Since you are anonymous project, what is the assurance that your app will survive long as compared to its contemporaries?
Because a lot of crypto mobile apps had already exited. What do you think will be your motivation to keep your presence in the market for as long as you can maintain your business?
DeFiYOP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 11:47:14 AM

Thanks just got the Copper badge yaay.  Grin
Well, congrats for your membership, lol.  Cheesy

Aside for rewards what's utilities YOP will be used for?

Definitely it will be very attracting for newbies or anyone who don't have deeps knowledge on technical and want involved in yield farms without risking themself at the current hype. To be honest UI was not my main focus on selecting yield farming platform as long as we still can generate profits. However, I wonder on hows your ways on implementing your ideas?

Anyway, is the app didn't released yet?

Thanks - we have been Bitcointalk readers for many years. Nice to have a badge now.

The YOP token will allow you to participate in yield farming and earn YOP, the YOP Index Pool and staking your YOP to have access to different levels of YF. So if you stake more YOP, you can earn more reward in a particular pool. There are a few other secret recipes for token functionality within the DeFi space we will share later.

Currently we are looking for strategic partners and doing a very small seed round. Once the app V0 is ready we will launch and deploy token with it.
DeFiYOP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 11:55:39 AM

Since you are anonymous project, what is the assurance that your app will survive long as compared to its contemporaries?
Because a lot of crypto mobile apps had already exited. What do you think will be your motivation to keep your presence in the market for as long as you can maintain your business?

The team page is in the deck. We will update the website with more on that soon. We are a mixture of Europe and Asia based developers and business leaders. With a tilt more towards front end developers and graphic designers.

The long term model for the app is to be sustained through YOPONOMICS. We believe through community growth and engagement we can obtain a significant user base. From this base the growth opportunities are really enormous as digital assets affirm there space in the global economy. Again the main focus being giving users the best experience and making it easy for them.

Native crypto users might not look at UI of a yield website today as we are early but we believe that there will be a much larger push on front end as networks and protocols mature.

DeFiYOP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 04:36:10 PM

Had an offer to translate into Arabic.

Open to support as many communities as possible, although at this stage the first version of App will only have English.

Having said that we do plan to offer multi language support beyond V1. This will be rolled out in stages, regionally.

Thanks.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:44:58 PM

Had an offer to translate into Arabic.

Open to support as many communities as possible, although at this stage the first version of App will only have English.

Having said that we do plan to offer multi language support beyond V1. This will be rolled out in stages, regionally.

Thanks.

For now, English version will be enough as you are just starting to attract crypto users on your platform. Once you see there is a demand for other regional languages to cater those customers, then you can deploy your app in their language. But right now, the competition in the DeFi market is quite tough as everyone wants to launch their DeFi platform. So good luck in getting those DeFi customers to use your app! Need to fast track your developments here to catch the hype.
DeFiYOP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 11:17:27 PM

For now, English version will be enough as you are just starting to attract crypto users on your platform. Once you see there is a demand for other regional languages to cater those customers, then you can deploy your app in their language. But right now, the competition in the DeFi market is quite tough as everyone wants to launch their DeFi platform. So good luck in getting those DeFi customers to use your app! Need to fast track your developments here to catch the hype.

Thanks. Yes first version English should be fine. As UX/UI will be very clean and easy to use, even non-native English speakers should be able to use easily.

It is a great time to capture the market, but the current hype for us is a validation that digital asset space is here to stay and more financial products will emerge in the years ahead. So short term, yes get as many users into the app as possible, but we also want sustainable growth. No good having 100k users today and then nobody tomorrow.

In terms of competition, yes many others will now be focusing on similar products, but direct competitors, only a handful and the market is plenty big enough for us all.

See more at yop.finance where you can download the full deck.

Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 11:15:35 AM

Is anonymity really an issue? Almost all defi projects seem to not have a public team and it is ok. When Mastenrode offered the same  high roi, no team it was a scam now it is decentralized Finance. Grin Grin Grin
DeFiYOP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2020, 06:03:08 PM

Is anonymity really an issue? Almost all defi projects seem to not have a public team and it is ok. When Mastenrode offered the same  high roi, no team it was a scam now it is decentralized Finance. Grin Grin Grin

Agree its not as big issue as some make it out. Although like to point out YOP is not a totally anonymous team. Just some members are likely not to be in public eye as much as others. With the amount of identity theft and scams that should be respected.

Having said that our team will do some public facing interaction so no concerns for a mystery team.

kikiyo

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 01:48:29 AM

I don't really know whether the web installation with the wordpresss platform is safe or not, but it looks too simple, and also the level of security is quite vulnerable.that in my opinion, can be seen at , https://yop.finance/wp-login.php
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 02:30:01 AM

Deck is available on website with more details.

YOP is putting front end development first, the under lying technology has come a long way but access not so much. YOP integrates the best tech and makes it accessible. 

Our goal is to help make the DeFi marketplace (and wider crypto market) access easier for all and at the same time have a secure, smooth and robust mobile application.

I like this goal. I am not new to crypto by any means, but I have been away a while and honestly I have not much knowledge of the defi markets and all of this new stuff. Ive been looking into it. I think your project would be a big help for many because it is kind of confusing.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 10:17:34 AM

I am interested in those projects that can provide passive income. Earlier you mentioned the reward opportunities through these YOPs. On your official website, I did not find detailed information about this and I would like to ask you to explain how the owner of YOP tokens can receive passive income. And of course I would like to know if the team is planning to conduct a Bounty campaign or not?

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
DeFiYOP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 12:56:51 PM

I am interested in those projects that can provide passive income. Earlier you mentioned the reward opportunities through these YOPs. On your official website, I did not find detailed information about this and I would like to ask you to explain how the owner of YOP tokens can receive passive income. And of course I would like to know if the team is planning to conduct a Bounty campaign or not?

There will be 2 primary options. One is the yield farms directly connected into YOP app. Second will be the Index Pool that YOP will allow users to participate in without having to worry about where to stake. The first option is for the more advanced user who wants to access a variety of YF from the Farmers Market. The second option is a more hands off approach for newer user.

Between this there will be variety of other product offerings within the Farmers Market and MY YOP section of the App.

DeFiYOP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 03:18:47 PM

Come take a look at our introduction article on Medium.

DeFi Roadblocks Poor UX and Lack of Multi Network Inclusion

https://medium.com/@DeFiYOP/defi-roadblocks-poor-ux-and-lack-of-multi-network-inclusion-6ac2259c7eaf

Enjoy!
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 01:18:01 AM

First of all, I would like to give a compliment to the YOP project because the team is so active and especially the admins take the time to answer members' questions.
And my question is you are one of the admin teams? I have a deal on free community service for YOP but can't reach a decision maker yet. Can you help me contact them?
DeFiYOP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 11:52:33 AM

I don't know why but I can see only future plans in the project road map, from 2021 until beginning of 2022. But what is doing right now, what was done already?

The project has been in development for months now - first product launch Q1 2021 - not long to go. We expect mid February.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 12:11:21 PM

First of all, I would like to give a compliment to the YOP project because the team is so active and especially the admins take the time to answer members' questions.
And my question is you are one of the admin teams? I have a deal on free community service for YOP but can't reach a decision maker yet. Can you help me contact them?
I think it would be great if you can join their telegram channel. I am sure you will get some administrators who can direct you to the right person.
Cheers!
https://t.me/yopfi

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: