Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🟢[ANN][ORIENTPROJECT.FINANCE]🟢[OFT]🟢[ONLINE - UNISWAP/VINDAX/ALTILLY]🟢  (Read 418 times)
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 05:44:44 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2020, 02:32:44 PM by orientDEV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r_Chain
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 07:09:34 PM

There is not much information on the website about the project itself, but many information about ethereum. Whitepaper is presented as a picture in medium, better to do it more professional. Looks like the project still has a long way to go
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 07:17:22 PM

yes exact, long way to go, i'm happy for the feedback and your availability to analyze failures, thanks!
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 07:29:49 PM

I am working tirelessly to make the best project of my career! have a great day!
Are you doing this alone? no team? Whitepaper is something important that you have to show to the public, since I didn't see it, you should start to write it.
Since the presale is coming soon, will there be a campaign are you planned?
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 07:31:01 PM

There is not much information on the website about the project itself, but many information about ethereum. Whitepaper is presented as a picture in medium, better to do it more professional. Looks like the project still has a long way to go

for you to see the whitepaper and just click on this image from the medium, you will see it!
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 07:47:49 PM

I am working tirelessly to make the best project of my career! have a great day!
Are you doing this alone? no team? Whitepaper is something important that you have to show to the public, since I didn't see it, you should start to write it.
Since the presale is coming soon, will there be a campaign are you planned?

whitepaper is finalized, after implantation of smartcontract I will finalize the roadmap, and I have a company contact to create a bounty campaign!

thanks for the feedback
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 08:08:43 PM

I adjusted the white paper a little, thank you, your help is very important to make a better project!
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 08:24:30 PM

I am following this project, and waiting for news, nowadays many fraudulent projects, it is always good to check carefully all the information, I like Orient, I am here to help!
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 10:23:43 PM

Initial script inserted in the site for everyone, I will soon update it as new technologies are implemented and or new partnerships are agreed!
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 04:50:06 AM

Right, ORIENTPROJECT site doesn't contain much information about  project, only a few reviews about Ethereum and the ERC20 token. Could you please explain what makes your project interesting and different from other DeFi projects?
Your presale will be held next month, have you set the date and why didn't you show your team information?
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2020, 06:42:15 AM

Right, ORIENTPROJECT site doesn't contain much information about  project, only a few reviews about Ethereum and the ERC20 token. Could you please explain what makes your project interesting and different from other DeFi projects?
Your presale will be held next month, have you set the date and why didn't you show your team information?

Hello friend, thanks for the feedbacks, yes there is information about the ethereum, and not about the token itself, the site will be updated soon. I am implementing smartcontract and next week I will update with more information, about the team, you asking, Unfortunately I don't have it, my partners gave up, and I'm alone, hiring freelancers to continue the project, I know it will be a long and difficult journey, but I will not give up, about the project you can read the white paper to learn more about the Orient proposal! Hug!
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2020, 04:51:26 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2020, 03:22:08 PM by orientDEV

Made a simple introduction video, soon we will have more information, wait for news!!!

https://youtu.be/9MpJBGF5VI4
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 08:34:32 AM

Hello friend, thanks for the feedbacks, yes there is information about the ethereum, and not about the token itself, the site will be updated soon. I am implementing smartcontract and next week I will update with more information, about the team, you asking, Unfortunately I don't have it, my partners gave up, and I'm alone, hiring freelancers to continue the project, I know it will be a long and difficult journey, but I will not give up, about the project you can read the white paper to learn more about the Orient proposal! Hug!
It will be very difficult to run the project alone, you need a solid team. I hope you can better prepare your project and find a great team.
the information on your site has been improved, but it is not enough and there is not much information about your project. better prepare your team first. Hug!
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 07:22:03 PM

I am checking companies for contract auditing, soon more news, unfortunately some scams appeared using the token name Orient OFT ... Caution!
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 04:47:36 PM

we are updating the site soon, wait for news here!  Wink
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 11:46:18 AM

from what I read above, you often use the word "I" instead of "we" or "our team" does that mean you developed this project alone? If not, can you show the profile of your team?

Regarding your project roadmap, I see the roadmap for 2021 is only said "coming soon" does that mean there is no target/kind of concept will be presented for next year? 2020 is almost over and there is still no idea what will your project to do in 2021 other than "coming soon"?

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 01:00:39 PM

from what I read above, you often use the word "I" instead of "we" or "our team" does that mean you developed this project alone? If not, can you show the profile of your team?

Regarding your project roadmap, I see the roadmap for 2021 is only said "coming soon" does that mean there is no target/kind of concept will be presented for next year? 2020 is almost over and there is still no idea what will your project to do in 2021 other than "coming soon"?

you are completely correct in your doubts, yes i am alone, with some freelance work and help from a friend, yes 2021 still do not prepare projects in orient until finalizing all smart contract deployments, and i am also waiting for updates on the ethereum network for better use new technologies after updating eth 2.0!

thanks for the questions!

regards
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 01:14:48 PM

Is there is any other whitepaper except one in the medium? It is very small and can't explain much things about the project. It would be good to see more extended version of the document

Yes, you're right! This white paper is a summary of the project as a whole, it does not have 100% of the information, I do it so that investors know something about the project in advance, soon more White Paper V.2 will be done, more professional and with more details about the Orient Project, I will make more explanations possible!

regards  Wink
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2020, 04:42:46 AM

you are completely correct in your doubts, yes i am alone, with some freelance work and help from a friend, yes 2021 still do not prepare projects in orient until finalizing all smart contract deployments, and i am also waiting for updates on the ethereum network for better use new technologies after updating eth 2.0!

regards

I see that you already deployed the smartcontract for your project.
Code:
Contract: 0xc0a25a24cce412e2fb407c08e3785437fee9ad1d
Just little suggest for your short term plan, it's better to audit your smartcontract with an external auditor. and next I think you don't need to wait the ethereum 2.0. Just focus on your plan and make ethereum 2.0 as your back-up plan.

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
orientDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2020, 05:09:44 AM

regards

I see that you already deployed the smartcontract for your project.
Code:
Contract: 0xc0a25a24cce412e2fb407c08e3785437fee9ad1d
Just little suggest for your short term plan, it's better to audit your smartcontract with an external auditor. and next I think you don't need to wait the ethereum 2.0. Just focus on your plan and make ethereum 2.0 as your back-up plan.

ow, thx for your feedback!

about hearing I am already in contact with 2 companies and people of influence, such as @NCyotee, callisto.network and halborn.com, I am checking which will be best for our need! soon after implantation of farm and staking, they will be audited too!

regards
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: