Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help the Homeless animals!! Urgent adoption needed !!  (Read 759 times)
fiulpro (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 06:55:37 PM

I also forgot on my other post, you can also try to go to crowdfunding websites like GoFundMe, IndieGoGo and other same type of one time support for your project. Patreon and the like is more of a constant support for your project. Hope that my advice can help you a little even though the only thing I contributed is ideas.
Ideas speaks a lot if I may, do not worry about how you can help me, it is Indeed a great honor to see that people are willing to help in any way they can and kind words are always a blessing.

I do hope in the future you decide to maybe pickup a stray, take in a kitten or a puppy , just teach them to eat what you make at home. It would indeed be wonderful. 💗

I am living in Europe but originally from India thus it's funny for many people that my dog actually eats whatever we eat. She ofc gets dog food too but she is wonderful in that matter.

Happy New year 🎊

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiulpro (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 06:43:07 PM
Merited by LTU_btc (1)

Hello guys 🤠
I was able to get a lot of animals adopted during quarantine. We helped out in the shelter every weekends and found an abused dog. We named her cookie. She is 5 months old and we trained her for 47 days, she can follow commands, she is extremely beautiful, she is a half-German Shepherd. She was dragged though leashes when we first saw her. She is still afraid of leash but we are teaching her. The first day she came, she was extremely sick and did not even know how to keep her head up. Would growl and bite us. She actually came such a long way but unfortunately we could not find anyone till now for her. Is there anyone living in Ukraine? I will deliver anywhere.
-We would sign documents regarding your ownership and how you would have to return her to me if there is any problem in the future.
-I would keep in touch everyday and guide you every second.
We cannot keep her, I already have 6 pets in the house+ 1 foster+3 big dogs outside+7 small kittens which we have to feed and I just got diagnosed with an autoimmune disease ( Lichen Planus) therefore everyday I have to keep taking more and more injections and I unfortunately don't have any strength or funds. Therefore cookie would be my last foster till I recover till the point that I am able to go 6 hours without an injection at least.
It would mean a lot if you could share her post. Maybe you know someone from Ukraine. Borders are closed and I do not want her to be stressed since this is a special case. She needs a lot of love and attention. She is good with dogs and cats but would need at least a week to trust you or maybe more. She has been abused previously and therefore she would not walk on leash that easily, she thinks you would beat her, the moment you bring the chain out and would hide. But she is trained to walk without leash in the yard and knows how to ask to go to toilet. She loves kisses and specific people.

Thank you so much
🦋

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████