Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💾 ⛏️⛏️⛏️ [ANN] DFILE - First ever Storage Farming service where you can earn  (Read 544 times)
djdeniro (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

Serial Inventor

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 01:40:27 PM

Serial Inventor
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Digital_Seung
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 06:19:41 PM

So withdrawal process in this project working via bot - you will send the bot your wallet, it will give you a message that will need to be inserted into the smart contract to receive tokens
djdeniro (OP)

Serial Inventor

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 09:45:50 AM

So withdrawal process in this project working via bot - you will send the bot your wallet, it will give you a message that will need to be inserted into the smart contract to receive tokens

Like this! But after submitting the wallet, the user receives a Merkle tree proof for withdrawal from SC.

Serial Inventor
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 11:33:35 AM

I like that is done like this via bot, the possible errors at minimum which knows to happen when people are doing it manually.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:43:47 AM

You are just beating round the bush. What happened to the investors that bought Dnet token with you in 2018. Are they going to swap Dnet to Dfile or you will take snapshot and send them Dfile token ? What do you mean by 1:1 ? You abandoned Dnet project if I could remember very well, so why coming with another project and entirely different token ? You could have carry on with previously abandoned project and make it work
djdeniro (OP)

Serial Inventor

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 11:43:45 AM

You are just beating round the bush. What happened to the investors that bought Dnet token with you in 2018. Are they going to swap Dnet to Dfile or you will take snapshot and send them Dfile token ? What do you mean by 1:1 ? You abandoned Dnet project if I could remember very well, so why coming with another project and entirely different token ? You could have carry on with previously abandoned project and make it work

We didn’t leave the project, we need DFILE to enter the B2C market. There is no swap of DNET tokens FOR DFILE, each owner of the DNET token will receive an additional amount of DFILE tokens

From 2018 to 2020, we were engaged in the development of the B2B market, which we wrote about in the announcement, and also wrote in publications before that

DFILE  = DeNet.Storage
DFILE Token = DeNet.Storage token

Serial Inventor
helenfast69

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:07:51 AM

As it looks like community of the project is growing and I think there are people who want to participate in the project and ITO (Initial Token Offering)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: