Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DigimonBTC.com : 3D Online Game - Play and Win Bitcoin!  (Read 979 times)
gundamwing

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:27:57 PM

why my 1 satoshi facuethub withdraw is not successful and put back to my account ?

New play to earn to maximize your earning ! (https://earnmoneyfromgame.siterubix.com/play-to-earn-games%f0%9f%92%b0/)
Bitcoin-Pro (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 06:18:20 AM

site protection was enabled by error, that makes all payments to stuck and refund automatically.
now problem solved you can withdraw your balance again and it should pass.

why my 1 satoshi facuethub withdraw is not successful and put back to my account ?

refBitcoin.com - Bitcoin Marketing
Bitcoin-Pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:55:07 AM

we have lowered internal advertising prices on DigimonBTC to be 0.000002 BTC / CPM

minimum advertising price is 500 satoshi.
happy advertising and earning everyone!

Morfas

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 11:48:22 PM

Hello, i still hope this site is still active (and by site i mean their developers and admins). In my opinion, this website has alot of potential as a faucet/game. The problem like one previous user said, it´s neither one of them. In part of the faucet it´s really low earnings and since you need to be really active to win in one day some amounts that in other sites you can win in 2 hours (freebitco.in for example). Other user said that the faucet is good because his son likes the designs. So if someone does the same with Winnie the poo or Pokemon, probably that son will make the father trade faucet? Just throwing this around...

As a game like i said, is actually really boring and we have no interaction with the game. If this forum is still active i have a bunch of ideas that could give a big big boost to the website, the game and the faucet. This have alot of potential, is cool for kids, for teens, nostalgic for adults. There is now a reboot of Digimon and winning cryptocurrency is just make it perfect.

If you can´t develop a good game/faucet and don´t want my ideas and just want to keep this prototype format. I have to report some mistakes:

The buttons in Androind alot of times don´t detect the clicking and don´t work, specially in Drink.
Sometimes we click on drink/feed and the image just doesn´t appear.
The game app doesn´t work in Windows XP and we don´t have a reason to use the little space of Android with it.
Why we can´t choose another digimon besides Agumon? (without spending gems)
Agumon need full HP to defeat Koromon (his pre-evolve) when he should one-shot him.
Togemon is weaker than Agumon??? Why?!?!And we have to pay btc for him?? does not make sense!
Why "Attack" is the same than forest? If i click attack, it make a sense that i have a target wich means i should be first to attack first. In forest it makes sense me being surprised sometimes and digimons attack me first.

Like i said above i have alot of suggestions to actually became this game playable. Now we just have menus with designs and has a faucet it´s not that great (just like my english).

P.S - While writting this i just saw SimbaBTC in your website. See if anyone can just change the menu and designs you stop being unique and people will not use you.
P.P.S - Coinpot and Mellowads are Scam and you use their ads in your website just hurts your credibility. And sometimes your website advertsises your own website. I think that´s kind of waste of credits... but it´s just me.

Best regards,
Morfas
Bitcoin-Pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 06:28:21 AM

Hello, i still hope this site is still active (and by site i mean their developers and admins). In my opinion, this website has alot of potential as a faucet/game. The problem like one previous user said, it´s neither one of them. In part of the faucet it´s really low earnings and since you need to be really active to win in one day some amounts that in other sites you can win in 2 hours (freebitco.in for example). Other user said that the faucet is good because his son likes the designs. So if someone does the same with Winnie the poo or Pokemon, probably that son will make the father trade faucet? Just throwing this around...

As a game like i said, is actually really boring and we have no interaction with the game. If this forum is still active i have a bunch of ideas that could give a big big boost to the website, the game and the faucet. This have alot of potential, is cool for kids, for teens, nostalgic for adults. There is now a reboot of Digimon and winning cryptocurrency is just make it perfect.

If you can´t develop a good game/faucet and don´t want my ideas and just want to keep this prototype format. I have to report some mistakes:

The buttons in Androind alot of times don´t detect the clicking and don´t work, specially in Drink.
Sometimes we click on drink/feed and the image just doesn´t appear.
The game app doesn´t work in Windows XP and we don´t have a reason to use the little space of Android with it.
Why we can´t choose another digimon besides Agumon? (without spending gems)
Agumon need full HP to defeat Koromon (his pre-evolve) when he should one-shot him.
Togemon is weaker than Agumon??? Why?!?!And we have to pay btc for him?? does not make sense!
Why "Attack" is the same than forest? If i click attack, it make a sense that i have a target wich means i should be first to attack first. In forest it makes sense me being surprised sometimes and digimons attack me first.

Like i said above i have alot of suggestions to actually became this game playable. Now we just have menus with designs and has a faucet it´s not that great (just like my english).

P.S - While writting this i just saw SimbaBTC in your website. See if anyone can just change the menu and designs you stop being unique and people will not use you.
P.P.S - Coinpot and Mellowads are Scam and you use their ads in your website just hurts your credibility. And sometimes your website advertsises your own website. I think that´s kind of waste of credits... but it´s just me.

Best regards,
Morfas

thanks for your feedback.
we will work to solve most of problems.

Problem :
Solve : We added links again under pet stats, these should works fine on mobile.

we will work to solve other problems as possible.

Bitcoin-Pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 01:55:26 PM

French users are no longer accepted to use DigimonBTC.com

Why?
Respect me, I respect you.
France becomes Racial country, Macron will pull the country 100 years back if he doesn't stop his racial actions.

We should not force anyone to hate Christ or Islam or Hindus or others. i will respect you whatever you are.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: