Print  
Author Topic: Escoin  (Read 255 times)
EsCoinICO (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2020, 01:49:24 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 11:09:09 AM by EsCoinICO

The legal market in 2021 is expected to reach 1.1 trillion USD. In addition to the legal market, it is clear that this number will increase to a much greater extent with domestic and international advisory services provided by lawyers. This market should continue to grow with the digitization of the world, day after day. With the increasing use of the digital world, the legal market must follow the demands of the times.

The purpose of Escoin includes providing clients and law firms establish mutual cooperation in the digital environment in accordance with common interests by eliminating the country’s borders and providing the entire infrastructure they need. In doing so, the aim is to expand the network and thus to provide a more transparent and healthy business model.

Primary purposes of Escoin;
• Providing the communication between lawyers and the client
• Finding the right lawyer for the right company, finding solutions to the international legal problems of companies with the right person,
• Having thousands of lawyers in the portfolio of companies,
• Increasing the portfolio of lawyers,
• Ensuring that all types of documents required by lawyers reach the inventory, quickly and easily
• Eliminating interruptions in payments made in international transfers,
• Minimizing the loss of money during the exchange,
• Making sure firm / law firm reach consulting services (for agriculture / industry / automobile / aviation / construction / energy / finance / health / real estate / technology / contact / trade etc.). without intermediary in an international platform.

About us project: Whitepaper

Keep in touch!
Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Youtube

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Serjik 1990

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 11:32:56 AM

I think it’s a good opportunity right now.
I think after 1-2 years it will take its Own position In the best crypto currency lists because they’re guaranteed the Curency with Their gold mines.
In other hand, right now we are in economic crisis of corona virus, after this World economy will change.

Bit coin’s valid based on the name of bitcoin and bitcoin mining.
Maybe after one or tow years, no one can not mine a bitcoin and it will lose pieces. I think because of the structure of EsCoin it will keep its own valid and the fees will be increasing.

I think in the next year we will see more than 10 times interest 
FranCON

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 02:19:06 PM

If you have a look on their website 3 major topics are seen.
1) global law network: that provides a real mobility on all over the world. For the contractions and payment whatever you want. And a well-structured legal network for reliability.

2) Gold company: I think the company does what they plan step by step. It seems they will likely link their currency on Gold instead of Dollar. At that moment the value of the currency would increase up to 100 times of the current value.

3) Their official licences: as far as I am concerned on media Biden governcy will distinguish the licenced and unlicensed currencies. That time licenced ones will fly and unlicensed ones will fall down. We will see the surprises 😊
Mikelymike

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:30:26 PM

It is obvious that ELG puts a difference in digital money sector. It has a corporate identity under the Escoin Company. I looked at their company informations they have every document legally such as licence, tax evaluation etc. It is a privilege. And beside them there is a huge law organization supporting this identity. For instance if you make a digital money transaction over Escoin you can find a lawyer easily under this platform whereever you are. I think trustability ranking is very high. It is obvious that ELG will be evaluated on very high unpredictable prices.
ROGERtsar

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 04:26:51 PM

Imagine you want to make a money transfer. There are 2 major problems:
1- who will take this money?
2- the state taxes applied over transferred money.

Let's discuss those 2 problem.
1) if you don't any trustable friend it is always a big problem. If you decide to go abroad to take your money on your own it is a waste of money and time. Flight expenses hotel expenses etc.
2) most of the country applies high percentage of tax to transferred money to accept. Your money melting 😊

On the other hand if you use a digital currency to make your transfer and if you have a legal representative as a lawyer abroad he can accept this money you would perform that transaction safely without tax limitation with a few digital money transfer fees.

Escoin includes those 2 major solutions. A strong digital money ELG and it's global law network.  I think in a short time Escoin company will  took attention every people interested in such topics. And it would automatically make the currency value higher.👍

Malcolm_

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 09:59:00 PM

As they told if Escoin allows their customers communicate with their lawyers it means it is definitely a new revolution in crypto money issues. You have the fate of your money and direct it how you want. And you never have interruptions.
LouisanaNews

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 12:20:07 PM

If you are able to send contractions with transferred money to your legal lawyers it is incredible. A strong digital money structure. Probably Escoin will be headline for the economy news for the long term. Because there is no such an example.
DigitalAngel2

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 03:46:06 PM

In 2019 August American Senate made a law offer about totally moving to digital money. In addition Japanese Central Bank made an explanation that they can totally move to Digital money. Those declarations show that the future will be in digital money. But with one condition!! Trustability. Escoin has all reliable details.
PHOTONICS

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 07:58:47 PM

In this life the real asset is Gold. It doesn't lose its value unless its reserves increases. If you choose Gold as reference instead of dollar it means your digital currency never lose its reliability in value. In my opinion that is why Escoin has a gold company. If it achieves that probably we would see ELG among top 10 currency in the world.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 08:35:30 PM

i don't see any whitepaper link and social media link in this thread,
if you want people not ignoring your thread, you should add all informations about your project here in this thread buddy
because most of people will learn the announcements thread first before they go to the official site

BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:00:16 PM

Escoin (ELG) token Listed on Tokpie 📈

👉 Learn more!

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 11:19:11 PM

Does anybody has problems with site loading?? In any case the idea to save some money on bank transactions sounds very interesting.
There's no problem, site loading is fast as my internet connection. Try to use VPN if you continue experience it.
In any case the idea to save some money on bank transactions sounds very interesting.
Sounds interesting because of the several advantages provides, but for me, it still there is nothing safer to keep money in my own wallet, because I take care of it myself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: