Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bloody market  (Read 585 times)
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:04:28 PM

I think because of the volatility and being unstable of the market that makes it bloody red as of the moment but we have seen several of this happenings in the past and we also have seen how the market recovered very quick and past so lets just hope and have faith that it can recover fast once more.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:11:01 PM

is the uniswap airdrop the reason for the bloody market as we can all see?? millions of dollars wer airdrops to over 80k ethereum addresses and more are still being given out for free..

will the market pickup anytime soon?? is it safe to buy ethereum at this price.. ?? or I wait ??
I think that is just one part of the pumping and pouring process that usually occurs in the market. Sharks have pumped a lot into the market and this is when they create bad news to cool the market and then buy.
If you want to buy ETH buy it, don't invest on anyone's advice, the money is yours.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
3meek

Activity: 2394
Merit: 671

God, save BTC!

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:14:42 PM

The market is always cyclic and therefore may soon begin a new growth, and the current "bloody market" will be just a correction!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:16:42 PM

Nobody really knows why the market is falling, many people just making up different reasons, some say it is as a result of the second phase of covid-19, some people are blaming uni and uniswap, but I just believe this is the correction time after the recent price pump, this is nothing new, soon the market will recover again.
We may not know the real reason but we can speculate some thoughts coming from the most trending projects and investments that shares a lot of liquidity to the market.
I don't think that there's any relation anymore of the market dump with covid-19. We're afar from that reason and possible connection.

That particular connections may no longer affecting the market, for sure there are lots of investors who gained huge who are
cashing out now, they will sell and wait with the market condition and  just rinse back and repeat the same patterns from time to time,
With good knowledge even from this red market they still find reasons to earned.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:17:24 PM

is the uniswap airdrop the reason for the bloody market as we can all see?? millions of dollars wer airdrops to over 80k ethereum addresses and more are still being given out for free..

will the market pickup anytime soon?? is it safe to buy ethereum at this price.. ?? or I wait ??
Buy only if want. Not sure that any uniswap I heard lately would be practically the reason why we got this price right now, and it's nothing to be worried about anyway.
And no we aren't in a bloody market although that might be subjective to some people.
Just keep buying if you have anything that you don't mind losing.
xDeFixSolutionSx
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

P2E Game Creation in a matter of hours | Book 1:1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 01:26:17 PM

I think that is just one part of the pumping and pouring process that usually occurs in the market. Sharks have pumped a lot into the market and this is when they create bad news to cool the market and then buy.
If you want to buy ETH buy it, don't invest on anyone's advice, the money is yours.

I wouldn't reccoment to hurry because there are a lot of fortelling that bitcoin will fall to 7 k dollars. so if it's fall altcoins will dump much stronger!!

btcltcdigger

Activity: 1974
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:34:37 PM

Most of the users who got UNI immediately sold it for ETH, so yeah, i think that's the reason why the price fell so rapidly and so much.
I do believe it's picking up gradually, so i expect it to come back to normal as soon as the free UNI money is spent
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:42:45 PM

Most of the users who got UNI immediately sold it for ETH, so yeah, i think that's the reason why the price fell so rapidly and so much.
I do believe it's picking up gradually, so i expect it to come back to normal as soon as the free UNI money is spent
You're right, the market stabilization process for UNI will take place as soon as the gifts are over. popularity has increased, the market is getting bigger, and their community will certainly get stronger. this could easily help provide an impetus to raise prices back.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 01:50:15 PM

different customs as backround with technical competence as trader works with uses of distinct following repetitiveness on casuals as entrance into the field of business whilst occupying cryptocurrency on unit with the financial accounting as trader to gains of limit on number with target on expectation.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:52:01 PM

Nobody really knows why the market is falling, many people just making up different reasons, some say it is as a result of the second phase of covid-19, some people are blaming uni and uniswap, but I just believe this is the correction time after the recent price pump, this is nothing new, soon the market will recover again.

Yes not sure about the exact reason but it did fell and this is common for bitcoin to fall like 500 - 1000$ in a day or so. But we see it has already started to rise and now close to 10500$ already so nothing major we would say that the drop was very steep or will last long. Price recovery is a good sign and again we may see it around 11k in coming days.

xDeFixSolutionSx
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 01:54:20 PM

Yes not sure about the exact reason but it did fell and this is common for bitcoin to fall like 500 - 1000$ in a day or so. But we see it has already started to rise and now close to 10500$ already so nothing major we would say that the drop was very steep or will last long. Price recovery is a good sign and again we may see it around 11k in coming days.

What do you think about altcoins ? It's really dumped very strong. Could you advice what to do hodl or withdraw cash?

warg2017

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 03:13:57 PM

Not just the crypto market,almost all of market are bleeding these few days,such as stock market,gold,etc.The price trend of BTC is generally following American stock market,this is not the first time,and will not the last time.In view of this U.S. stocks fell largely,so i think crypto down was expected,but i have to say it is still disappointing nevertheless.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 03:21:06 PM

There is nothing to blame when the market is bleeding, this is a correction to make the market better, there are many ways to profit from crypto even if the market is bleeding, as long as you are willing to accept the risk.
Yes, but we can see that the average person who complains when the market is bleeding is those who don't dare to take risks because they are afraid of losing, and that is also a natural thing, but for people who dare to make risks when the market is bleeding, then people it will always gain profits when the market is improving.

xDeFixSolutionSx
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 03:34:59 PM

Not just the crypto market,almost all of market are bleeding these few days,such as stock market,gold,etc.The price trend of BTC is generally following American stock market,this is not the first time,and will not the last time.In view of this U.S. stocks fell largely,so i think crypto down was expected,but i have to say it is still disappointing nevertheless.

I hope that 2020 will be like 2017,  bad september but staight after strong pump and new historical limits.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 04:40:30 PM

The crypto market is experiencing a correction and this is common in this cryptoqurrency space. However, on the other hand, there is a possibility that this correction occurs because the price of BTC decreases, then ethereum transactions increase, especially on the uniswap platform which results in higher gas costs. but I'm sure ethereum gas costs will be normal soon.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:19:51 PM

It’s a temporary case for the market, I believe that with time everything will get back to the top around $400 maybe by next month.

For quite a long time a bull run is being predicted for Bitcoin, and as to whether this is going to happen, it’s going to happen for sure, it’s just with time.

Moreover, one thing I know for sure is that once Bitcoin starts increase in price, it’s not just going to be Bitcoin, Ethereum is going to be on the list of coins that are going to increase as well. And apart from that we are going to have Litecoin (LTC) and XRP and the rest of them that are on the top list of the cryptocurrency market.
Dondeon

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 09:25:08 PM

I do not think the Uniswap airdrop is the reason for the drop in prices of coins, it is normal to have some correction along the line as we approach the bull run. What is happening now is expected with or without the Uniswap airdrop.  I don't see any reason why Uniswap airdrop will bring down the market.

Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:26:34 PM

I think it's because of bitcoin. We always see that if bitcoins value are dropping the altcoins are also moving downward but i think we don't need to get worried about that ,instead let us take this red market as an opportunity to buy more coins which we think has a bright future. Every red market for me is an opportunity.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:48:06 PM

I hope that 2020 will be like 2017,  bad september but staight after strong pump and new historical limits.
You are wrong about the marketcap repeat this year. After halving next year could be the same as 2017.
Actually all markets could look the same for a little time like stock market and cryptocurrency but if look back for the last 10 years, all might not be the same. Other marketcap and Bitcoin markets can't be the same.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 10:06:18 AM

I wouldn't reccoment to hurry because there are a lot of fortelling that bitcoin will fall to 7 k dollars. so if it's fall altcoins will dump much stronger!!
Being calm is important when investing in the financial market in general and the cryptocurrency market in particular, if you are impatient, it is very easy to fall into FOMO and lose your money.
I think the market will get a correction before prices return

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌