Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZeLoop App and Airdrop are Live. Recycle to Earn Eco rewards Tokens.  (Read 260 times)
DroidR17A (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 05:48:39 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2020, 10:04:09 PM by DroidR17A

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZeLoop official

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 04:57:39 PM

Hi
Thanks for your interest

Our mobile application is based on crowdsourcing of collection points so it can be deployed rapidly worldwide. Users map points that, once validated by ZeLoop administrators, become available for the community to start deposit used plastic bottles and earn crypto-tokens.
Using a blockchain-powered reward engine, our platform can accommodate various applications that would aim at rewarding pro-environmental behaviors whether this would be other recyclable such as aluminum cups, textiles, tires, batteries, or utility savings like water or electricity.
The blockchain also offers full traceability and security on every transaction.
Out of 250 mobile application on waste management that we have surveyed, more than 100 are focused on collection logistic optimization.
Very few are gamified, none are using blockchain.

DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 05:43:49 PM

Our airdrop allocation is filling up fast. If you'd like to join, please use our Telegram bot: https://t.me/Zeloop_Airdropbot

To find our more, and learn how to get a x2 multiplier, please be sure to read our airdrop guide: https://www.zeloop.net/assets/docs/AirDropGuide.pdf

If you have questions about the airdrop, app or platform, please feel free to ask us in this thread.
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:46:15 PM

Did you know that you can earn double tokens through to the end of the year when you register a valid recycling location and recycle bottle? Just use AIRDP in the company code when you register in the app. See full details in our airdrop guide: https://www.zeloop.net/assets/docs/AirDropGuide.pdf

To register for our airdrop, use our Telegram bot: https://t.me/Zeloop_Airdropbot

Tokens are distributed directly into the app, share your airdrop referral link and app referral code to earn maximum bonuses.

Recycle, Save, Earn

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 09:49:37 PM

I know this is the things that are done by people for nothing, so if there really is a reward after doing it, I think it will be more interesting.
I somehow curious about how the reward will be obtained, after doing the things that are on the "all to do" list, then how many tokens can we get from that? will it be random or has it been determined based on something?

TommyGunnaB

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 02:38:13 PM

Blockchain is currently that needed technology in our days if you want to create a sustainable environment and protecting the earth
DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 04:32:10 PM

I know this is the things that are done by people for nothing, so if there really is a reward after doing it, I think it will be more interesting.
I somehow curious about how the reward will be obtained, after doing the things that are on the "all to do" list, then how many tokens can we get from that? will it be random or has it been determined based on something?

You're right, most people get nothing for their recycling. Even in areas where people would typically receive cash for bottles, they now get nothing due to budget cuts. Our tokens are all paid directly into the wallet and we're aiming to match the cash value you'd get for recycling a bottle, e.g. $0.05 per bottle. For the airdrop the max is 10k tokens, but there's a multiplier for using the AIRDP company code when setting up your profile (please see above links). For recycling, the daily rewards and eco missions, there's no limit as such, you just have to keep playing/performing daily/weekly tasks. These include specific missions that will pop-up in the app - such as our current Sea Cleaners mission. These eco missions will often be sponsored by a partner like The Sea Cleaners, and can include giveaways, like the sailing trip in the current promo (see app and Instagram channel for details). In addition, you can also get rewards for marking public recycling bins on the map, inviting friends, getting a daily bonus, etc. We're aiming to get the tokens listed on a dex end of this year/Q1 next year, and we're tying up deals with brands and local businesses so that people can exchange tokens for goods and/or discounts on eco-friendly products.
ZeLoop official

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 03:10:18 PM

Blockchain is currently that needed technology in our days if you want to create a sustainable environment and protecting the earth

You are right. This offers the unique possibility to scale up fast to make a significant impact faster.
We also want full transparency on the ecosystem and provide traceability of actions
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 09:02:48 PM

I see there's no ICO date so far but the base price is determined, then what's the point of set it?. We just have two ways to get the token, through airdrop or do the task list. I think later the community which will determine the price of this token.
ZeLoop official

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 04:46:54 AM

I see there's no ICO date so far but the base price is determined, then what's the point of set it?. We just have two ways to get the token, through airdrop or do the task list. I think later the community which will determine the price of this token.

There is a a third way; use the application. Our reward engine is crediting tokens to your wallet for every actions defined in the app.
We have partners coming who will value token at 0,0025USD while we have defined the coming IEO public sale at 0,0005 USD.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 10:45:36 PM

There is a a third way; use the application. Our reward engine is crediting tokens to your wallet for every actions defined in the app.
We have partners coming who will value token at 0,0025USD while we have defined the coming IEO public sale at 0,0005 USD.
Then I can't wait to see that partners you are talking about.
What a profitable IEO though, buy at 0,0005 USD and there is a partner that who will value the token 5x times. How much stage the IEO will be? I guess the IEO price will be increasing depending on the stage.
ZeLoop official

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 05:51:07 PM

Then I can't wait to see that partners you are talking about.
What a profitable IEO though, buy at 0,0005 USD and there is a partner that who will value the token 5x times. How much stage the IEO will be? I guess the IEO price will be increasing depending on the stage.

That will be in form of vouchers to be used on their platform so it taps on their marketing budget.

Most likely more a fixed price with a variable bonus.
We aim at creating value for waste so people will not litter anymore. I have never seen anybody throwing away gold coins.

DroidR17A (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 02:32:14 PM

ZeeLoop airdrop is still active. Tokens are distributed directly through the app.

We are looking for social media influencers, be sure to check back for updates.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 03:50:29 PM

ZeeLoop airdrop is still active. Tokens are distributed directly through the app.

good airdrop program are we not planning to make a bounty event?
maybe in this way the insight of the Zeloop project will expand more quickly and of course there will be more and more users of the Zeloop application

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:16:04 PM

maybe in this way the insight of the Zeloop project will expand more quickly and of course there will be more and more users of the Zeloop application

yes I agree maybe this project is not too heavily promoted so there are very few people participating, it's good to promote on social media as well to attract a lot of attention from many people

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:52:57 PM

It's nice to see that this kind of projects are here. Combining eco-friendly, game and virtual world is a great idea in global. Hope the project has a bright future.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:18:39 AM

can you tell me how much the total supply from the eco reward token ?
and does this token already tradeable on exchange or the only way to get the token for now is by joining the airdrop ?
thank you

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 05:45:01 PM

yes I agree maybe this project is not too heavily promoted so there are very few people participating, it's good to promote on social media as well to attract a lot of attention from many people
yes doing promotions in this forum is also very good and of course the insight will develop more quickly, besides that there will be many people who are more familiar with the Zeloop project in more detail, not just looking for free money, and investors will be interested if they see this project full of support

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ZeLoop official

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 06:25:23 PM

We will do bounty when we are closer to list the token.
At the moment, we are mixing actions such airdrop, in app referral, social media and soon to start promotion by some corporate partner who will create challenges in the app (called Eco Missions where you can win additional exciting prizes providing you collect used bottles  Wink
We just completed the Eco Mission with THe Seacleaners: first prize is a sailboat trip with their founder Yvan Bourgnon who won transatlantic race in the past
ZeLoop official

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 06:44:09 PM

There is another way to earn tokens by using the app; collecting used bottles, mapping collection points or inviting friends.
We have also started a Private sale of the token so it is meaningful to have a set price.
For sure once listed, the market will determine the value. We are also planning for an IEO next year if the overall market is favorable
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: