Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 08:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AphroditeCoinTrain > Slowpump  (Read 3692 times)
woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:01:43 PM

Are you really pumping this or not? The price has hovered around the $3.60-$4.00 range for like a whole day now.

I am picking up coins off CR currently and offering safety with buy walls - In contact with Cryptsy and MintPal to get it there to pump it.

Cryptorush trading engine is tricky, and the site lags out easily by high traffic - along with the mere fact that I dislike it as an exchange.

I'll keep up the price nevertheless, and increase it's value each day until 21st April - and when it hits MintPal it's time to pump it hard.
Being as volume traded within APH is more limited than Auroracoin it will go much higher than AUC during it's peak with my help. Watch it.

ok, this should get on mintpal soon then, no? trying to hedge my loses here.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:08:24 AM

Ok, so we're waiting till aph hits a big exchange like cryptsy? the volume still has yet to grow
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:48:38 AM

Are you really pumping this or not? The price has hovered around the $3.60-$4.00 range for like a whole day now.

I am picking up coins off CR currently and offering safety with buy walls - In contact with Cryptsy and MintPal to get it there to pump it.

Cryptorush trading engine is tricky, and the site lags out easily by high traffic - along with the mere fact that I dislike it as an exchange.

I'll keep up the price nevertheless, and increase it's value each day until 21st April - and when it hits MintPal it's time to pump it hard.
Being as volume traded within APH is more limited than Auroracoin it will go much higher than AUC during it's peak with my help. Watch it.

hey douchebag, what happened to mazacoin pump vol2 you lying little bitch  Kiss

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
woozii

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:49:10 AM

honestly I don't see why people are selling low at all. There isn't very many in circulation. APH has been around the same price for hours now.
woozii

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:27:44 AM

WOW, some fucking pump there whale. I think you deserve to lose some credibility if this doesn't bounce back by tomorrow. I think you try to announce pumps like this in hopes that someone else will do it. Its funny because a lot of these people on twitter that say they pump and all this shit are the same ones to disappear and stop posting as soon as they say some bullshit.
jayman

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:35:45 AM

after observation from the past and getting alittle burnt myself i can tell you they normally announce pump before they get ready to dump, as you can see a big dump just took place
woozii

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:42:07 AM

after observation from the past and getting alittle burnt myself i can tell you they normally announce pump before they get ready to dump, as you can see a big dump just took place

people are fucking retards, if people don't dump then it has potential to reach AUR heights. Its starting to look like that will be a once in a lifetime thing there with AUR besides BTC' rise. Never find people again with that kind of compliance to make something great out of an alt coin.
jonnysomething

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:21:01 AM

people are fucking retards, if people don't dump then it has potential to reach AUR heights. Its starting to look like that will be a once in a lifetime thing there with AUR besides BTC' rise. Never find people again with that kind of compliance to make something great out of an alt coin.

People held AUR because it was a coin with a purpose, with a promising return. When it became apparent that AUR was all talk, people bailed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: