Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Notification bot to track DeFi liquidity pools and ERC-20 tokens price change  (Read 133 times)
Bit4.sale (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 11:43:00 AM

One of the underrated free tools, which has no analogues on the market and that is used to monitor DeFi liquidity pools and ERC-20 token prices change, is the EtherDROPS bot in Telegram:

t.me/EtherDROPS_bot   Wink

The bot can only monitor the Ethereum network. However, almost 95% of all DeFi projects are on Ethereum. The most hyped ones are also there.

So what this bot will give you:

1) The ability to monitor the change in the price of ERC-20 tokens. The bot sends notifications when the price varies within the price range you set. You can set the minimum fluctuation of 0.01% to receive more frequent notifications, or a higher range if you wish. You just need to add an address of the token. As a result, there is no need to continuously update CoinMarketCap or DropsTab to check prices.

2) The ability to add and monitor changes in DeFi liquidity pools and this is the coolest bit. The bot will send you notifications for the selected % range change, you also configure it yourself. As a result you will always be notified if someone brought in and took away a small or a large chunk of liquidity. If anything suspicious is happening, your initial investment is in danger. That said you should always receive accurate information of what is happening, so you can act accordingly.

As a nice addition of this bot, you can track balances of any wallet in the Ethereum network, be it your personal wallet or the wallet of a project, whale or exchange you are interested to follow.

This bot will greatly facilitate your investments and trading ventures, and help you in making investment decisions. Moreover, if you have any questions or wishes, you can always contact the developers! A convenient user interface and a help-guide in Russian and English for new users is also built in. Check it out!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 12:07:05 PM

Is the notification real time or there is a few seconds/mimutes delay? Does it monitor all liquidity pools on all exchanges?

My telegram is acting crazy at the moment. I can't verify the all features mentioned in the OP.

Whoever made this bot could have thought of a better name. It sounded like a bot that will notify you of all airdrops happening on the ethereum blockhain.
retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 05:25:23 AM

I'm cheking how it works... still cannot understant is it real-time notification or not? coz as I see, it's not instant. But anyway this is good initiative, i see DeFi hypes a lot, even cex.io  announced  one-click DEFI access with 0% visa deposit)
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3594

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2020, 11:42:13 AM

How will the price updates be fetched? Is this done through Coinmarketcap API or does the bot contain many sites that enable you to get price updates?
Is the only way to get notifications is price changes, or is it possible to set alerts based on time changes, for example 10 minutes or 2 minutes.
From which source will DeFi liquidity pools be obtained?

Can the project be used to track all projects or is there a specific list of currencies that can be tracked?
Can it be used to track a specific address? A certain balance?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Stasik111

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 02:42:28 PM

I'm cheking how it works... still cannot understant is it real-time notification or not? coz as I see, it's not instant. But anyway this is good initiative, i see DeFi hypes a lot, even cex.io  announced  one-click DEFI access with 0% visa deposit)
yeah, defi is a promising concept now - exchanges do a lot of innovations regarding it
Bit4.sale (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 09:29:33 AM

Is the notification real time or there is a few seconds/mimutes delay? Does it monitor all liquidity pools on all exchanges?

My telegram is acting crazy at the moment. I can't verify the all features mentioned in the OP.

Whoever made this bot could have thought of a better name. It sounded like a bot that will notify you of all airdrops happening on the ethereum blockhain.

Hi there!

These notifications are close to real-time ones  Smiley
Bit4.sale (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 09:32:38 AM

How will the price updates be fetched? Is this done through Coinmarketcap API or does the bot contain many sites that enable you to get price updates?
Is the only way to get notifications is price changes, or is it possible to set alerts based on time changes, for example 10 minutes or 2 minutes.
From which source will DeFi liquidity pools be obtained?

Can the project be used to track all projects or is there a specific list of currencies that can be tracked?
Can it be used to track a specific address? A certain balance?

Hi mate!

Price changes are fetched via DropsTab https://dropstab.com/
DeFi sources- you just need to add a contract a liquidity pool. The bot is integrated with Etherscan.
Yes, it can track specific Ethereum addresses and its balances indeed.
Regarding the time, whether its 2 or 10 minutes. Nope, but we`ll have a look at it.  Wink
Bit4.sale (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 09:34:26 AM

EtherDROPS https://t.me/EtherDROPS_bot has added another amazing feature! You can now monitor price change of ANY cryptocurrency, whether its Bitcoin, Altcoins or ERC-20!
Previously you could only monitor price of ERC-20 tokens.

In order to use this feature, you need to select "Add coin" option, then type in the name or symbol of cryptocurrency you are interested to follow, for example Bitcoin or BTC, and set the percentage change range you wish to have, for example 5%. If the price of Bitcoin will fall or rise by 5%, you will receive an instant notification, so then you can take according actions!
Bit4.sale (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 09:47:04 AM

We have received a lot of questions - is it really possible to add and monitor prices of all cryptocurrencies, even Bitcoin?

Yes, absolutely any cryptocurrency can be added to monitoring.

When going to https://t.me/EtherDROPS_bot select the “Add coin” option. Next, write the name or ticker of the cryptocurrency, for example Bitcoin or BTC. In the next step you will given all the matching options for this cryptocurrency. Select the one you are after. When this is done, the bot will offer to choose a source for price monitoring - DEX (decentralised) or CEX(centralised). DEX is the preferable option. In the next step, add an adjustable range of price fluctuations. It can be absolutely any number. For example, if you enter 2, it means that as when the price falls or rises by 2%, you will immediately receive a notification on your Telegram account.

You can track any number of cryptocurrencies, liquidity pools, and wallets on the Ethereum network  Wink
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 06:55:45 PM

If you keep an eye on something like that constantly that could also mean that you might do urgent movements and I suggest everyone to calm down when they are doing trading. This is money we are talking about and if you check a notification bot to make your trades and you see something you like and get in that means you could also lose it very quickly as well.

I am not saying this wouldn't work, the bot itself does what it promises to do and that is why I believe it is a great project, all I am saying is people should not rush into trading right away just because of it. Use this bot with caution, use it in a way that you could follow up constantly and make movements according to that, it is a quick notification for long term profit type of deal in order for you to make profit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 09:46:15 PM

DEX is the preferable option.
I will like to ask why DEX is more preferable, there are also lots of DeFi coin on Centralized Exchange too, do you mainly specify on Uniswap DEX.
Well, I have never use Bot actually when trading but always have that second thought or seems to me bot makes silly mistake sometimes, when entering trades, i have always make sure to be calculative and must have heaved all sigh of relieves after trades, its just matter to be calming down to avoid losses.
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 02:18:06 AM

I will like to ask why DEX is more preferable, there are also lots of DeFi coin on Centralized Exchange too, do you mainly specify on Uniswap DEX.
Well, I have never use Bot actually when trading but always have that second thought or seems to me bot makes silly mistake sometimes, when entering trades, i have always make sure to be calculative and must have heaved all sigh of relieves after trades, its just matter to be calming down to avoid losses.
I think DEX likes a lot because it is simple, especially now that it is crowded with DeFi tokens coming in there and high liquidity, so they definitely like it compared to centralized.

Bots don't ever take our picture to see the price it has often happened with their ridiculous mistakes even I don't think that the prices on bots are never realistic so bots just to check don't compare prices.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bit4.sale (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 02:51:09 PM

We`ve added a new functionality to our service DEX swap alert https://t.me/EtherDROPS_bot

The new update allows you to track any swap on DEX (only Uniswap and Sushiswap) in the liquidity pool with a minimum set value and to receive an instant alert.
By default when you add a coin you will be asked to set this value. Also you can try it by “Menu-Edit coin”.

Monitoring large purchases / sales on decentralised exchanges.
For example, a large purchase/sell for an asset can cause a panic buy/sell. Accordingly, you must be the first to notice it. This feature will be especially useful when you trade long-tail assets.  Wink
Bit4.sale (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 02:52:45 PM

I think DEX likes a lot because it is simple, especially now that it is crowded with DeFi tokens coming in there and high liquidity, so they definitely like it compared to centralized.

Bots don't ever take our picture to see the price it has often happened with their ridiculous mistakes even I don't think that the prices on bots are never realistic so bots just to check don't compare prices.

Price shown by https://t.me/EtherDROPS_bot is very realistic. Try it yourself.
Moreover, when you add a coin for monitoring, the bot gives you options- you can source the price from DEX or CEX. So it is very accurate
Bit4.sale (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 02:54:27 PM

If you keep an eye on something like that constantly that could also mean that you might do urgent movements and I suggest everyone to calm down when they are doing trading. This is money we are talking about and if you check a notification bot to make your trades and you see something you like and get in that means you could also lose it very quickly as well.

I am not saying this wouldn't work, the bot itself does what it promises to do and that is why I believe it is a great project, all I am saying is people should not rush into trading right away just because of it. Use this bot with caution, use it in a way that you could follow up constantly and make movements according to that, it is a quick notification for long term profit type of deal in order for you to make profit.
We totally agree with you. This bot is simply an instrument that helps to deliver vital information. Then it is up to the user to decide how to react to this info. 
Bit4.sale (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 09:41:19 AM

We`re super excited to announce that the following features have been added to EtherDrops - the Telegram bot for all your cryptocurrency needs:

1) Ethereum Gas Tracker. Set the Gwei amount to create a notification. It can be lower or higher than the current gas price. Very easy to follow and extremely useful as it can save you money and time when the Ethereum chain in overloaded with transactions. Simply proceed by selecting "Set Gas Alert" in the main menu.
2) Cross price notifications. It will notify you when the price of your chosen cryptocurrency (remember you can add any crypto to EtherDrops, whether it`s Bitcoin, Tron, ERC-20 etc.)  hits your target. To enable this notification, go to "Menu" and select "Edit Coins". Choose the crypto you follow and press "Price alert". You will then be prompted to enter a cross price. It can be lower or higher than the current price.

Looking forward to your comments (Menu- Contact us)
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 10:33:15 AM

Hi there!

These notifications are close to real-time ones  Smiley

For me it's nonsense idea. I mean owner of the defi project can easily be manipulated  the volume and liquidity of their tokens and if there someone they know following telegram channel like this one .they can prioritize it to make fake liquidity on the exchange in that case your channel will see it and they can use that sell their ntokens to other traders.
Bit4.sale (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 12:07:11 PM

EtherDrops Telegram bot has been updated to improve UI and experience! Let`s check it out:

1) We`ve added a new button "+Add” to the Bottom menu. First, select “+Add”. Second, select either “Coin”, “Wallet” or “Pool”.
The following improvement aims to facilitate the addition of new coins, wallets and pools in an easy, effective and time-saving manner. Your options are located in a nice and convenient way. There is no need to press “Menu” and then navigate to the desired option any longer, but you may continue to do so as you wish.

2) “Pagination” has been added to the “Edit Coins”, “Edit Wallets” and “Edit Pools” page. For this example, we will take the “Edit Coins” page for demonstrational purposes. Once you`re on the “Edit Coins” page and if you have over 5 coins added in total, this is when you will be able to take advantage of the new element. Previously you had to scroll down and up through the list to find the coin you need. From now on all your added coins will be listed on separate pages you can flip though. Each page will contain 5 coins. The bot will tell you which coins are on the next / previous page.

As always we will be glad to hear your thoughts and suggestions on the ways to improve EtherDrops even further. You can do it via the contact form “Contact us” on the main page.

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year  Wink
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 08:23:36 AM

There will be more bots or other tools like this that will be heavily into defi scene. DeFi showed the world that it is not going away, everyone assumed that DeFi will go away but what they were wrong was the fact that the ones that got famous will stay, it is a system and some of them are famous and loved, which means it will stay. And after it showed the world that it will stay, it was only a matter of time until the tools for it were created.

I never really understood the free tools though, if it is free why are you spending time on it? After all you are not going to make any money from it at all, so there is no reason to make it free. I understand some free tools in some websites, they are free because they want you to use it and go to their website and either be user number so they can do ads, or just sell you something else, but these kinds of things looks like purely free and no way to profit from.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1847

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 08:57:58 AM

In fact, I have never heard of the EtherDROPS robot before, these features look great and are worth a try, I need to know the price of some of the tokens that I have bought and this will be very helpful to me, I will try it first to know more of its features, is this robot paid or free? Can some features be changed according to the user's desire?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: