Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudbet $15,000 confiscated due to US Citizenship  (Read 1801 times)
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 02:39:38 PM

I do respect that and I apologize so much about mis-leading people.  I did a desperate thing that wasn't very smart or right... out of fear.  Wasn't smart to lie about everything- though looking back I think it's very common for people caught to make up these stories it happens a lot.

I'm very sorry Jolly.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:26:19 AM

I had an account 18 months before I made the efxes@producehits.com account.  I hadn't bet at the site for 18 months and since I'm being truthful about EVERYTHING, one day I received a message when I went to log in that the account was closed or something due to being a USA customer.

So 18 months later I made the efxes@producehits.com account on a VPN.  I had never been KYC'd before.

According to my tallies via my emails, example screenshot here:

you can look at full transaction histories and tallies here from johncoltrane44@gmail.com 18 months before i opened the efxes account about 3 months ago:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i-FSIgUq4NsDNjFS0lAULSytUpwHnB2Vf3Gtupu8ILw/edit?usp=sharing

In total I tallied that I made 198 deposits and 37 withdrawals and

Lost 2.6858 (negative -2.6858 BTC)

Cloudbet: please feel free to verify the transaction history on that account.  Here's a screenshot of one of the emails i used to tally this up.

Here's the tallies from the official spreadsheet of the efxes@producehits.com account, sent to me by head of customer service:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RinFRRp_GP6E7P124fUWljew_GXJXmLjGwBXweM6n0I/edit?usp=sharing

Here's what 10.7 bch is worth in bitcoin:

So I am up 1.75 bitcoins total (that is including the value of the bch) in the Efxes@producehits.com account.

I am down -2.6858 according to cloudbet's calculations in the johncoltrane44@gmail.com account.

This puts me as a lifetime loser on cloudbet at

1.75 profit minus 2.6858 losses

I am adding the screenshots of each email to each line in the spreadsheet to verify that these emails are real.  I am requesting that Cloudbet verify my lifetime losses on johncoltrane44@gmail.com over the 2-3 years I had the account.  I made 198 deposits and 37 withdrawals and lost a total of 2.68 bitcoins there.

Again:

Unofficial johncoltrane44@gmail.com from 2017-2019 account deposits and withdrawals

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i-FSIgUq4NsDNjFS0lAULSytUpwHnB2Vf3Gtupu8ILw/edit?usp=sharing

All email screenshots are being included, all 198 deposit email screenshots and 37 withdrawal screenshots.

Official efxes@producehits.com from 6/22/20 to 9/22/20 here direct from Cloudbet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RinFRRp_GP6E7P124fUWljew_GXJXmLjGwBXweM6n0I/edit?usp=sharing

So if this is the case, I was a long-time loyal customer 18 months before before I even thought to use a VPN in order to play on Cloudbet.  They closed my account since I used it from USA.  I shouldn't have, but I opened an account 18 months later in order to finally get back on Cloudbet.  So yes, I had two accounts.  But looking at my johncoltrane44@gmail.com account i had lost 2.7 bitcoins there anyways.  So I'm down overall on the site so this means that I should be due my money back.

If you don't want to click into the spreadsheet and you want to see all the proof of the deposits and withdrawals on the johncoltrane44@gmail.com

here is the imgur post with 240 deposits from 2017 to January of 2019
https://imgur.com/a/cKScZIG
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:19:20 PM

I do respect that and I apologize so much about mis-leading people.  I did a desperate thing that wasn't very smart or right... out of fear.  Wasn't smart to lie about everything- though looking back I think it's very common for people caught to make up these stories it happens a lot.

I'm very sorry Jolly.

Bro I was truly shock by your confession since the whole point of a scam accusation for your to tell your side of the story and I gave all my points that Cloudbet was wrong since you are just a US Citizen player playing in Mexico which made Cloudbet's decision to lock your account unreasonable. If you look at Cloudbet's profile now you will see that a lot of DTs have given them a negative feedback because of your thread and several people supported your flag, can you see the affect it will give to these people on how they supported you based on your lies? The important thing about scam accusations is for you to point out your mistakes and hopefully Cloudbet will agree on your points as well.
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:32:19 PM

I do respect that and I apologize so much about mis-leading people.  I did a desperate thing that wasn't very smart or right... out of fear.  Wasn't smart to lie about everything- though looking back I think it's very common for people caught to make up these stories it happens a lot.

I'm very sorry Jolly.

Bro I was truly shock by your confession since the whole point of a scam accusation for your to tell your side of the story and I gave all my points that Cloudbet was wrong since you are just a US Citizen player playing in Mexico which made Cloudbet's decision to lock your account unreasonable. If you look at Cloudbet's profile now you will see that a lot of DTs have given them a negative feedback because of your thread and several people supported your flag, can you see the affect it will give to these people on how they supported you based on your lies? The important thing about scam accusations is for you to point out your mistakes and hopefully Cloudbet will agree on your points as well.

I really screwed this up so badly.  I should have just told my story right from the start but the problem was I think this happens to a lot of people in my situation.  They get caught VPN'ing and they make up a story, because they think it's the only way to get paid what is rightfully theirs.  I think it happens waaay more often than not, though it doesn't jsutify it.

Cloudbet threw a bunch of legal rules at me and I figured the only way to get paid is lie about my location

The worst part about it was stringing others along and now its' a complete and utter mess.  I'm not happy about any of it.

I still think I should be paid the money back.
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 03:50:23 PM

efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 12:56:00 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2020, 01:25:00 AM by efxes

Email screenshots of withdrawals on 4 year old account (~30 withdrawals): https://imgur.com/a/tUUxi0e
Email screenshots of deposits on 4 year old account johncoltrane44@gmail.com (~200 deposits): https://imgur.com/a/cKScZIG
Spreadsheet of deposits and withdrawals of johncoltrane44@gmail.com with links to each imgur: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i-FSIgUq4NsDNjFS0lAULSytUpwHnB2Vf3Gtupu8ILw/edit?usp=sharing

This means I'm still down over .9 bitcoins even if I was paid out, yet cloudbet said in their post on the subject that i had withdrawn more than my deposits. clearly this is untrue. also in the past they have delayed like this and ended up paying, in similar cases. all i ask is they look at this info again, now that this info has come to light, so they can see they're making a mistake, and that I should be due my deposits back.
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 01:05:25 AM

i have provided evidence that this is false (above). awaiting cloudbets response
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 01:30:17 AM

Ethically no, but legally yes and the word rob should not be used here because they mentioned it clearly on their ToS so they can freeze and terminate your account without any further questions.Thi is not new, traditional banks are doing this, coinbase done this and lot other crypto related platform terminate your account and release your funds or not is based on their own decision and literally you can't force them to give the money back because you are broken now.

I also want to change my tone and apologize to Cloudbet for breaking their TOS and providing false information.

I still would like a response to the new info that is coming to light now that I am bringing all the facts to the table.  I appreciate any understanding and forgiveness from Cloudbet and the community as well for being angry and accusatory when I was the one breaking terms of service.
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:57:28 AM

this should be easy to resolve
1 punter can post list of deposits
2 cloudbet can post list of withdrawals

either can then dispute any transaction

When all transactions are agreed, then if punter as lost then under cloudbet terms punter is reimbursed
if punter has won then accusation against cloudbet is dismissed. No more going round in circles

Yep, you can see all my deposits on the 4 year old account here and see that i am a big loser, all images can be verified (over 200 deposits totalling almost 5 bitcoins!!)

I am a loser on the site, therefor considering the ruling of point #4 by cloudbet team,  what I deposited that day minus the mis-grade should be reconsidered as owed back to player i am hoping by cloudbet (so the balance of 67 BCH approximately $15,000 minus .26 bitcoins approximately $3,000 at this time)

You can see all of the proof of all 200 deposits here:
https://imgur.com/a/cKScZIG

These new facts I am hoping Cloudbet looks at since point 4 was the most important point, pertaining to the total amoutn profitead or lost on the site.  Thank you for any consideration of these facts with proof.

And here are the withdrawals I have come up with:
https://imgur.com/a/tUUxi0e

Here is the master spreadsheet to show my profits and losses totaling quite a bit lost on the 4 year old johncoltrane44@gmail.com account.  This would put me in the negative by a mile on Cloudbet as a long time loyal VIP customer:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i-FSIgUq4NsDNjFS0lAULSytUpwHnB2Vf3Gtupu8ILw/edit?usp=sharing

efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:58:50 AM

Hi all,

There has been some discontent in the forums and we would like to take this opportunity to clear a few issues up.

Firstly, please be reminded that Cloudbet does NOT accept any USA players.

USA players are blocked from registering accounts, and are blocked from making bets. If any player from USA attempts to make an account, they see a message saying USA players are prohibited and are not able to sign up.

To reiterate, players from USA are NOT allowed on Cloudbet.

If we have strong reason to believe that a player has deliberately and willingly circumvented our terms of service by connecting from USA (or another restricted territory), we freeze their account while we conduct an investigation, and ask the player to provide documentation on their residency. Please note that this is only when we strongly suspect that a player has connected from USA, ie, there is specific evidence to suggest this.

In most cases, the player is cooperative and provides us with accurate documentation about their account and residency. If they are a USA resident, we close their account permanently, and return their account balance. This has been the case with several vocal users in the forum. Sometimes this can take some time, as every case is slightly different, but is always resolved eventually provided the player furnishes us with accurate information.

If they are connecting from a non-restricted country, we reopen their account and they can resume using their account without limitation.

Please note that in all cases where the player has cooperated, they have received their entire account balance, and had their accounts closed only if they were connecting from a prohibited jurisdiction (or there was a separate unrelated issue). If any forum members in this situation would come forward and confirm receipt of their account balances in full, this would be appreciated.

However - on rare occasions, the player is NOT cooperative and provides us with deliberately falsified or fraudulent information. In these cases, our investigations are significantly more complicated and time consuming.

There is one specific case that has received a lot of attention from the community - Swofty - as the dollar amount is particularly large. Here is our comment on the case:

• As we have a duty of privacy to all of our players, we are limited in what we can share. The player may have shared some details, but we are not able to share any specifics or personal data.
  • That said, we can share definitively that the player has knowingly and deliberately provided untruthful, falsified and fraudulent information to both Cloudbet and the community.
  • The account holder is NOT the person that he/she states it is, nor are they in the location they state.
  • The player also knowingly and deliberately circumvented our terms of service by connecting from a prohibited jurisdiction.
  • The reason the player has not been paid yet is entirely to do with them circumventing our terms of service and providing falsified and fraudulent information, and nothing to do with our bitcoin liquidity (more on that below).
  • As the customer provided us with definitively falsified information, we suggested they reach out to Curacao Egaming - with whom we hold a licence - for assistance. This is the correct escalation for any player issues.
  • We intend to resolve this issue in a manner completely fair to everyone once we receive truthful and accurate information from the player.
  • It appears as if the player is now cooperating, so we hope to have a resolution to this case soon.

We have been encouraged by the way the community has responded to rally behind the player and help hold Cloudbet accountable, however in this case the player has not been truthful with the community. We encourage the player to share a more accurate story.

Separately, concerns have been raised about Cloudbet's ability to service the player's withdrawal immediately. You needn’t be concerned - we hold enough funds to cover all of our player balances several times over, and we would never accept a bet that we could not pay in full immediately. We have been around since 2013 and have always celebrated our largest winners, and paid extremely promptly.

We would like to address this in the way requested by the community -- a signed message from a wallet that holds sufficient funds to cover any liabilities that may be due to this player.

We have signed a message from a wallet holding ~1157 BTC. All outputs spent to this wallet are from wallets that belong to us, and had not moved in over a year (we sent them to a single wallet for the purpose of this exercise) so they are not newly acquired coins.  We would be happy to sign another message from any of the source wallets to prove ownership if required.

Wallet: 16vk7DahVgj4VsfKKdr1pG3QJ9FvzXpdJN
Signature: HxO5QwkA/UNVePahBUzYgWL4Zz5syTC1H6/LeHICsvW0MYG9Q+PgOjNbzVXgXsLbadzFO2wLlz25nsbaXkeTXo4=

You can verify the above message in your bitcoin client, or by using the web interface here

I hope that addresses the community's immediate concerns. If anybody has any further questions or follow-up, please feel free to contact us directly via our support channels, or post a reply in this thread and we will do our best to address them in a timely manner.

Once more, to reiterate, Cloudbet does NOT accept USA players.

Thanks for your continued support, patience, and diligence.

The Cloudbet Team

here is the similar case, almost the SAME THING THAT HAPPENED WITH ME, AND THE GUY WAS EVEN UP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333552.msg49817125#msg49817125 if cloudbet paid this guy 330btc why cant they pay me?
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 03:16:39 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2020, 04:11:39 AM by efxes

Hi all,

There has been some discontent in the forums and we would like to take this opportunity to clear a few issues up.

Firstly, please be reminded that Cloudbet does NOT accept any USA players.

USA players are blocked from registering accounts, and are blocked from making bets. If any player from USA attempts to make an account, they see a message saying USA players are prohibited and are not able to sign up.

To reiterate, players from USA are NOT allowed on Cloudbet.

If we have strong reason to believe that a player has deliberately and willingly circumvented our terms of service by connecting from USA (or another restricted territory), we freeze their account while we conduct an investigation, and ask the player to provide documentation on their residency. Please note that this is only when we strongly suspect that a player has connected from USA, ie, there is specific evidence to suggest this.

In most cases, the player is cooperative and provides us with accurate documentation about their account and residency. If they are a USA resident, we close their account permanently, and return their account balance. This has been the case with several vocal users in the forum. Sometimes this can take some time, as every case is slightly different, but is always resolved eventually provided the player furnishes us with accurate information.

If they are connecting from a non-restricted country, we reopen their account and they can resume using their account without limitation.

Please note that in all cases where the player has cooperated, they have received their entire account balance, and had their accounts closed only if they were connecting from a prohibited jurisdiction (or there was a separate unrelated issue). If any forum members in this situation would come forward and confirm receipt of their account balances in full, this would be appreciated.

However - on rare occasions, the player is NOT cooperative and provides us with deliberately falsified or fraudulent information. In these cases, our investigations are significantly more complicated and time consuming.

There is one specific case that has received a lot of attention from the community - Swofty - as the dollar amount is particularly large. Here is our comment on the case:

• As we have a duty of privacy to all of our players, we are limited in what we can share. The player may have shared some details, but we are not able to share any specifics or personal data.
  • That said, we can share definitively that the player has knowingly and deliberately provided untruthful, falsified and fraudulent information to both Cloudbet and the community.
  • The account holder is NOT the person that he/she states it is, nor are they in the location they state.
  • The player also knowingly and deliberately circumvented our terms of service by connecting from a prohibited jurisdiction.
  • The reason the player has not been paid yet is entirely to do with them circumventing our terms of service and providing falsified and fraudulent information, and nothing to do with our bitcoin liquidity (more on that below).
  • As the customer provided us with definitively falsified information, we suggested they reach out to Curacao Egaming - with whom we hold a licence - for assistance. This is the correct escalation for any player issues.
  • We intend to resolve this issue in a manner completely fair to everyone once we receive truthful and accurate information from the player.
  • It appears as if the player is now cooperating, so we hope to have a resolution to this case soon.

We have been encouraged by the way the community has responded to rally behind the player and help hold Cloudbet accountable, however in this case the player has not been truthful with the community. We encourage the player to share a more accurate story.

Separately, concerns have been raised about Cloudbet's ability to service the player's withdrawal immediately. You needn’t be concerned - we hold enough funds to cover all of our player balances several times over, and we would never accept a bet that we could not pay in full immediately. We have been around since 2013 and have always celebrated our largest winners, and paid extremely promptly.

We would like to address this in the way requested by the community -- a signed message from a wallet that holds sufficient funds to cover any liabilities that may be due to this player.

We have signed a message from a wallet holding ~1157 BTC. All outputs spent to this wallet are from wallets that belong to us, and had not moved in over a year (we sent them to a single wallet for the purpose of this exercise) so they are not newly acquired coins.  We would be happy to sign another message from any of the source wallets to prove ownership if required.

Wallet: 16vk7DahVgj4VsfKKdr1pG3QJ9FvzXpdJN
Signature: HxO5QwkA/UNVePahBUzYgWL4Zz5syTC1H6/LeHICsvW0MYG9Q+PgOjNbzVXgXsLbadzFO2wLlz25nsbaXkeTXo4=

You can verify the above message in your bitcoin client, or by using the web interface here

I hope that addresses the community's immediate concerns. If anybody has any further questions or follow-up, please feel free to contact us directly via our support channels, or post a reply in this thread and we will do our best to address them in a timely manner.

Once more, to reiterate, Cloudbet does NOT accept USA players.

Thanks for your continued support, patience, and diligence.

The Cloudbet Team

here is the similar case, almost the SAME THING THAT HAPPENED WITH ME, AND THE GUY WAS EVEN UP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333552.msg49817125#msg49817125 if cloudbet paid this guy 330btc why cant they pay me?
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1093

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 01:19:12 PM
Merited by nutildah (2)

Confession:
1.  i have never been to Mexico in my life.  I have been playing out of San Francisco area the whole time through VPN.

3.  I had an account a couple years ago on Cloudbet and they banned me for being a USA IP with no money in the account one day they just said we don't accept you, so I started VPN'ing in after a couple years off the site.  I had lost so many bitcoins it was unbelievable. 

4.  I sent in real documents from USA, thinking they'd just give me my money back and ban me from the site.  That was not the case, so I started panicking and sent them in the fake note and stuff about Mexico.  This really crossed my threshold for how far I was willing to go and I lost it after I sent in the utility bill with the changed address- I don't like dealing with fake documents and doing this stuff.

you lied all this time, you managed to get people moved by your story to the point of supporting you while you were wrong from the start. Why the hell do you continue to post accusing cloudbet when you're wrong? did you know since they banned you years ago for using US IP and even with that you went back to using the cloudbet site and now you come here on this forum to try to claim something? you are wrong. accept that and leave the cloudbet alone. this is the best you can do.

I removed the negative feedback from the cloudbet account and opposed the flag and I will apologize to cloudbet on their ANN thread, your behavior was very cruel in this story

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 02:08:22 PM

Confession:
1.  i have never been to Mexico in my life.  I have been playing out of San Francisco area the whole time through VPN.

3.  I had an account a couple years ago on Cloudbet and they banned me for being a USA IP with no money in the account one day they just said we don't accept you, so I started VPN'ing in after a couple years off the site.  I had lost so many bitcoins it was unbelievable. 

4.  I sent in real documents from USA, thinking they'd just give me my money back and ban me from the site.  That was not the case, so I started panicking and sent them in the fake note and stuff about Mexico.  This really crossed my threshold for how far I was willing to go and I lost it after I sent in the utility bill with the changed address- I don't like dealing with fake documents and doing this stuff.

you lied all this time, you managed to get people moved by your story to the point of supporting you while you were wrong from the start. Why the hell do you continue to post accusing cloudbet when you're wrong? did you know since they banned you years ago for using US IP and even with that you went back to using the cloudbet site and now you come here on this forum to try to claim something? you are wrong. accept that and leave the cloudbet alone. this is the best you can do.

I removed the negative feedback from the cloudbet account and opposed the flag and I will apologize to cloudbet on their ANN thread, your behavior was very cruel in this story

So at the end the OP has crossed the Cloudbet TOS and came out with a fake story to cover it up.
I put a negative feedback on Cloudbet's account some days ago but it seems that according to what OP has stated there is no reason to keep it any longer. I'm removing it now.

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1203

Heisenberg

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:22:22 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:14:36 PM by JeromeTash

Confession:
1. i have never been to Mexico in my life.  I have been playing out of San Francisco area the whole time through VPN.

3. I had an account a couple years ago on Cloudbet and they banned me for being a USA IP with no money in the account one day they just said we don't accept you, so I started VPN'ing in after a couple years off the site.  I had lost so many bitcoins it was unbelievable. 

https://talkimg.com/images/2023/05/14/blob83b95d1fe2e0c872.jpeg

When i saw OP's case i knew something was not right, that's why I was personally reluctant to leave Cloudbet any negative feedback or support the flag. He broke the ToS, and he knew it deep down in his heart but still had the guts to come here and create a smear campaign against them.

I see 2 more negs for a couple of DT members, Let me PM them incase they have seen any developments in this thread.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
█████████████████████████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 12:07:42 AM

I've updated everything with factual provable information and I've cooled it on calling out Cloudbet.  I recognize my faults- however that doesn't change whether or not I should receive the money back that I sent them (less actually)
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 01:57:35 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2020, 03:18:35 PM by efxes

You always claim the 330btc situation is the same as yours but you cannot be more wrong.

You have been banned years ago and knew you are not allowed to play. But still you made another account and played again, that's just stupid.
The other guy only had his 1 account and then the problem came up.

See the difference?

look, i know the situation is not EXACTLY the same. however, it is similar. and there are points about that case that actually HELP me. the other guy was a lifetime winner, he deposited 150btc i believe and was up 180btc. im a lifetime LOSER. so my case is actually stronger than the other guy on that point. my case is weaker on the point that i already had an account, i fully admit that and have come clear 100% with all the information accurate now. sure, i broke that TOS in addition. however, overall my case is much stronger than the 330btc guy and i cant understand why he got paid and i didnt. does cloudbet have liquidity problems? have they signed a wallet with a large balance in a while? i truly cannot understand and the community should be starting to ask these questions as well

Still no word from Cloudbet.  I've ceased flaming and apologized for presenting mis-leading and false facts about the case.  Now with the updated facts awaiting further review of the case from team Cloudbet and really hoping we can come to a resolution.  I still believe precedent from past cases should play a role given the new facts presented above in the case.  Awaiting word from Cloudbet, thank you for those supporting this case to this point.

Note:  i want to clarify that I've never once been banned from cloudbet.  They asked for documents on the first account, I didn't send them because I don't like sending documents.  2 years later I made another account and here we are.
Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:56:13 PM
Merited by nutildah (2)

and there are points about that case that actually HELP me.

in fact cloudbet have more than enough points for do not to give you back the money you deposited and not to answer you anymore.

1 - you had been banned in the past for being in a country that their TOS are forbidding, but you insisted on using the site even though you knew it was against TOS.

2 - You handed over false documents and lied that you were in Mexico

3 - you created another bitcointalk account and created a website where you started with a smear campaign

These are strengths that make cloudbet close this case without having to give you your money back.

I'm very sorry to tell you this, but you should do something about this gambling addiction. perhaps the best option at that moment is to forget about this case and never enter a gambling site again because you will only destroy your life. gambling are not guaranteed profits, they should be seen as entertainment and not as a main source of income

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:01:51 PM

and there are points about that case that actually HELP me.

in fact cloudbet have more than enough points for do not to give you back the money you deposited and not to answer you anymore.

1 - you had been banned in the past for being in a country that their TOS are forbidding, but you insisted on using the site even though you knew it was against TOS.

2 - You handed over false documents and lied that you were in Mexico

3 - you created another bitcointalk account and created a website where you started with a smear campaign

These are strengths that make cloudbet close this case without having to give you your money back.

I'm very sorry to tell you this, but you should do something about this gambling addiction. perhaps the best option at that moment is to forget about this case and never enter a gambling site again because you will only destroy your life. gambling are not guaranteed profits, they should be seen as entertainment and not as a main source of income

OK, my account wasn't banned, I just didn't send in the documents on the first account.

#2, I believe Cloudbet should re-look at the case with the facts presented.  I don't feel that they should have the right to wait for me to send them money after accepting my action for many months just to evaporate the balance.

I understand being upset with me lying about my location- but why are you defending Cloudbet over a player who has been wronged?  I hope Cloudbet responds to the new facts of the case soon.  Thank you for your understanding, and I'm sorry if it upsets you- if so just leave the case alone. 
Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:32:32 AM

but why are you defending Cloudbet over a player who has been wronged?

if cloudbet give you your money back then more people will do what you did because nobody will respect TOS. it is clear that people living in the USA cannot use the site:

A comment on @efxes's case from Cloudbet.

1. Cloudbet does not accept players from USA. If USA players attempt to create an account, they see a clear message that their jurisdiction is prohibited.

2. If a player is found to be circumventing our automated checks and connects from a prohibited jurisdiction (such as USA), their account is immediately frozen pending an investigation. In this case, the player in question knowingly and deliberately circumvented our location checks, and was discovered and confirmed to be located in USA. They provided both ID and address proof from USA and also repeatedly attempted to login from USA IP addresses. 

That the player is located in the USA is without doubt, and we prohibit all players from USA. That they knowingly and deliberately circumvented our country checks is also without doubt.

if you were really in mexico the story would be different, but you are in the USA and it clearly breaks their TOS and there is no argument that they will refund the money because you were already a person that they banned you for using the site while you are in the USA. you are not a newbie who didn't know that part of TOS. if you were a person who only had 1 account and didn’t read the TOS then the community would pressure cloudbet to return your money.

I do not know about the negative balance, it may be that in this part you are right, but just because you broke the TOS is enough for coludbet to be right and not to return your money.

I'm really sorry about your case, it shouldn't be easy to lose money, nobody likes to lose, but in that case you have to accept that the chances of getting your money back are very low (or almost impossible)

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:39:36 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2020, 09:03:01 AM by efxes

I do appreciate your feedback, and I'm not going to argue on all of your points.  

I will say that I was never actually banned from the site.  I just received a request for documents and ceased to play on the site two years prior to this happening.  Then I stupidly made a new account two years later instead of clearing that issue up first.

Sure people shouldn't play from the USA.  When someone sends a large amount of money to a site, and the site accepts your action for months on end knowing you are a USA player, then when you send them a large amount they decide not only to not allow your bets all of a sudden to be valid, but not even to return what you sent them due to some backhanded profit/loss argument.   This is when I'd hope Cloudbet could re-look at the case and see that I was actually a long-time losing player on the site- not some sharp winning player making many different accounts trying to do something shady.  It was a clear error on my part- I live a pretty clean and honest life and this was a clear mis-step and was innocent in nature, not meant to defraud anyone or do any harm to anyone. I had been losing for 11 weeks until the 12th week when I finally won something.

I'm not going to argue further concerning these since it's like beating a dead horse and buries the important posts and new facts I have laid out above.  I also take full responsibility for these mistakes and apologize to Cloudbet for severely overreacting and overreaching in my antics after them saying privately and publicly they wouldn't hear anything more and were closing the case about my deposits.

To you, and those reading- I mostly wanted to clarify that I have never been banned from this site, not once.  I am a losing player on the site for 4 years now.  I am awaiting Cloudbet's updates on the main thread regarding the new facts presented and hoping that we can come to a resolution soon so we can all move on from this horrible debacle that I take full responsibility for putting myself in- though I do believe that given the facts presented and the precedent of previous cases that these work in my favor to receive the account balance back minus the mis-grade (67 BCH minus .26 btc mis-grade).  The reason Cloudbet gave that they wouldn't return my deposits is that I was a winning player on the site- however that is stone-cold false.  I am a big losing player on the site, and a long time loyal loser.  So I am waiting for them to re-look at the facts presented.

I appreciate any support in receiving my deposits back and having Cloudbet re-look at this case given that I have provided proof and evidence and am stating provable facts at this point.  I was nothing but a loyal customer, I had a VIP agent, and I am not some genius bettor.  I lost a lot of money on the site previously, and I was hooked and it was my mistake to give it one last go.  I just want what I sent the site that day (or the balance which is less).  I hope I have your support in this- if I don't I am sorry but I have to await word from Cloudbet's reviews of the points laid out above with the new facts presented and proof of past deposits and withdrawals.  No harm was meant by me- I simply loved the site.

I believe given the facts that I am a losing player on the site and the precedent of past cases, they can re-look at the case and the facts presented and give a new ruling and I am awaiting this and have ceased to flame and apologized profusely to the community and Cloudbet and come clean on my own accord.  Again, I have never been banned from Cloudbet in my life, and I wouldn't have come back if I were.

Now I have presented the true hard facts, on my own accord not prodded by anyone except my own inability to lie to myself and others.  I am an honest individual, no intent to defraud anyone- with a habit of betting on Cloudbet that was picked up a few years prior.  I'm also a losing player on their site, and still would be should they award me the deposits I sent them that day and requested back.

I appreciate your time and your respectful post- however I do have to respectfully disagree.  Again, I am awaiting further word about the case from Cloudbet and hoping we can come to a resolution.  I also would appreciate any community support that you can throw my way in this case.  If not, no problem.  I am sitting tight awaiting word from Cloudbet after they look over the new facts presented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: