Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SUICIDE IS FOR COWARDS  (Read 295 times)
Cryptoangel01

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 05:24:30 PM
Merited by Bitcoinenthusiasts23 (1)

I like to say situations of life differ from one man to the next person, life gets at certain people at a certain point in their life when they are at their lowest. I won't complete right off anyone who committed or attempted suicide but I do want to encourage everyone passing through a phase in their life that they should realize that it's only a phase and would only pass in time.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 05:43:03 PM

It's sad if people don't see any way out of their pain and suffering and end up taking their own life's. There is also some blame going towards society because we couldn't help enough or show another way out.

One sign I saw on a bridge impressed me the most, taking your own life doesn't end the pain, I just transfers it to other. There will be people who miss you and will be hurting if you disappear

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀

The Avatars: (Pick one)
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 10:52:35 PM

It saddens my soul anytime I get to read or experience suicide incident. My believe is that regardless of any situation or condition we might find ourselves, suicide should never be an option. Many people had been in a condition worst than what we could be passing through. I once read a story of a man that lost his wife and three kids to ghastly accident, still he stayed strong, only few conditions could be worst than that. Suicide is never an option and it won't be an option regardless of what we are going through. In my local dialect, there is an adage that says ' a fowl that is not dead could still peck grains'
If your not strong enough to face the reality you will commit it.  But i salute everyone who are still strong despite of what happened to thier love ones, and if that happens to ke i dont know what will i do, maybe killing myself too is the best answer.

iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 04:32:24 PM

I used to think like this when I didn't see the realities of life. That how can people take their own lives without even thinking of their parents, families or their wives and kids. That no matter what happens, one is just coward to take their own lives and are foolish.

But, no, depression is indeed real. It's not just a disorder, human beings from the very beginning have being depressed for various reasons. When everything looks facade, and reasons for happiness are lost. That's the time we are so fragile that we lose our mental balance that sets our life on a normal track.

I've heard about people who wouldn't drink Coca-Cola thibking it contained harmful ingredients, drinking a full bottle of poison. There are people who are so afraid of heights but don't hesitate to jump to death.
Grasz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 03:44:24 AM

I agree that suicide is for cowards, people who choose to look at death head-on instead of life itself. Although suicide is not selfish, I believe that if one chooses to take their life, it should be one's choice and their choice alone. It is sad, yes, but who are you to keep them from wanting to end it? I feel it's more selfish to guilt them into staying. Just remember that they fought a long and hard battle. "A fowl that is not dead could still peck grains," is quite a cruel statement to use for suicide, note this is not living, but simply surviving.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:44:35 AM

wrong !!! people that commit suicide may be cowards but some of them leaves no option in life, we may not know what's their total reason but there is.

you'll find that when you crossed the bridge also.
matveevich

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2021, 09:19:58 AM

I agree that suicide is for cowards, people who choose to look at death head-on instead of life itself. Although suicide is not selfish, I believe that if one chooses to take their life, it should be one's choice and their choice alone. It is sad, yes, but who are you to keep them from wanting to end it? I feel it's more selfish to guilt them into staying. Just remember that they fought a long and hard battle. "A fowl that is not dead could still peck grains," is quite a cruel statement to use for suicide, note this is not living, but simply surviving.

You may not have encountered such things as jail. Being in it, life is not just devalued to a minimum for many, it becomes unbearable. And when every day a person goes through suffering, it may be a more acceptable option for him to die. Everything is known by comparing something. And believe me, there are many aspects in this world that many of us bypass from the beginning to the very end. The fact that we can put ourselves in the place of a person is far from what it means to be in his place.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 09:43:42 AM

You may not have encountered such things as jail. Being in it, life is not just devalued to a minimum for many, it becomes unbearable. And when every day a person goes through suffering, it may be a more acceptable option for him to die. Everything is known by comparing something. And believe me, there are many aspects in this world that many of us bypass from the beginning to the very end. The fact that we can put ourselves in the place of a person is far from what it means to be in his place.

Well, the truth is that if someone is not strong enough to withstand something that can make him take his own life he would feel hopeless and attempt taking his own life.
It's likely that everyone has breaking points, if you approach that point, a person feels completely hopeless and defeated.
That's why it's important for all humans to anchor their hope and faith in the CREATOR of this World and nothing else can defeat you or make you take your own life
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: