Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][public sale] CYPHERIUM | Dual Chain Structure & Hybrid Consensus  (Read 195 times)
Arch Crypton Game (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 07:02:16 PM

image loading...

image loading...

image loading...  

WHAT IS CYPHERIUM

By providing a truly decentralized and scalable framework, combined
with an accessible and intuitive user interface, Cypherium lays a comprehensive
 foundation for developers to create groundbreaking apps capable of transforming
 the future of business, law, and enterprise solutions.

Using a hybrid consensus mechanism that utilizes both Proof-of-Work and HotStuff,
 our blockchain is designed to achieve commercialization viability by maximizing
both decentralization and scalability without sacrificing one for the other. Unlike many
 second- and third-generation blockchains that abandon Satoshi Nakamoto’s original
 permissionless, trustless consensus mechanism, Cypherium is built on the valuable
 innovations of previous blockchains.

image loading...

We Are Engaging With World Leaders of Financial Industry

Although COVID-19 has stagnated much of the world’s economic activity and
professional engagement, we have taken proactive measures to prepare for the CBDC revolution.
 Currently, we are advising a series of virtual discussions on the “Future of Money” with the
world’s leading Central Banks, bridging the gap between CeFi and DeFi

image loading...

Public Token Sale

Decentralized smart contract platform for creating and connecting CBDCs,
Enterprise Applications, Apps, and Digital Assets

We are one of the first blockchain companies to develop real, tangible blockchain
 applications with the world’s largest Internet company, Google, and the world’s largest
Human Resource firm and Fortune 500 company, Randstad. Read More

Our most important innovation, decentralized identity layer, combined  with our permissionless
consensus and smart contracts, serve as the key foundation for future CBDC integration
and other potential applications

We have already shifted our focus from general consensus  about “thousands of TPS”,
“blockchain trilemma”, or “sharding” to real killer apps, which are considered the Holy Grail
 of blockchains

2020 is seen as the beginning of blockchain’s mainstream adoption and we are already
at the frontier of this new revolution

OUR SERVICES

The Importance of Enterprise Partnerships

How It Works

THE PROCESS

Mining in traditional Proof-of-Work protocols like Bitcoin takes on two related yet
distinct functions. First, mining involves electing a leader who is responsible for generating
 the newest block. The second function consists of verifying the transaction data that
exists within the block body. However, there is nothing inherently beneficial about using
a single process to complete both of these actions.

Cypherium’s technology separates these two processes into two distinct blockchains in order
 to improve the efficiency of both. An election chain chooses Proof-of-Work leaders to
write new blocks, while a transaction chain uses HotStuff consensus to verify the
transaction data within those blocks. Building off Bitcoin-NG and ByzCoin protocols,
the Cypherium blockchain is optimized for both on-chain scalability & permissionless
mineability through this hybrid approach to consensus.

If you have any problem about this project ,kindly contact the telegram community managers.. I'm only the thread creater Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 09:30:25 PM

Not mean to make fun of, but with a partner the size of google, amazon, microsoft will probably make sales a breeze. is that real? how could it be so easy to get a partner like that, they are like a giant who runs this world.

terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 11:13:40 PM

Not mean to make fun of, but with a partner the size of google, amazon, microsoft will probably make sales a breeze. is that real? how could it be so easy to get a partner like that, they are like a giant who runs this world.
maybe it's just partnership planning, but if it's real then it's wow ...

By the way are you going to do a bounty campaign?
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 08:07:45 AM

Whats happens with cypherium's old ANN[1]? I see this project already running since the years of 2017, then why are the sales coming up right now after 3 years of the project to be announced?

I can say they partnerships with IBM and Bloxroute are real, but I am not sure with Google since one of their partner (Randstad) was only leveraging google cloud and cypherium's blockchain to speed up the business process. You can check their partnership with google through this article[2].

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2372072.0
[2] https://www.forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2019/08/14/google-makes-another-move-towards-blockchain-as-cloud-wing-partners-with-cypherium/#15876221390d
TommyGunnaB

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 01:53:32 PM

What is really impressive for me is that team get partnerships with Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and IBM. It is the first blockchain project that has partnered with such tech giants.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 10:36:26 PM

What is really impressive for me is that team get partnerships with Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and IBM. It is the first blockchain project that has partnered with such tech giants.
Surely that was impressive, but it will makes a lot of questions arise asking for clarity about the partnership. people will not just believe without clarity, maybe statements from both parties will be needed. Since everything can be happen, easy to believe will cause harm.

terrong

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 01:46:18 AM

I can say they partnerships with IBM and Bloxroute are real, but I am not sure with Google since one of their partner (Randstad) was only leveraging google cloud and cypherium's blockchain to speed up the business process. You can check their partnership with google through this article[2].
for me it will be much more interesting, even though we know the quality of the project is the most important thing to get a lot of investors, but partnerships are also very important role, by partnering with many giants like google and amazon then at least we know that cypherium is a real project, and clearly far from being a scam
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 02:51:48 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2020, 04:00:58 AM by AhmadM

for me it will be much more interesting, even though we know the quality of the project is the most important thing to get a lot of investors, but partnerships are also very important role, by partnering with many giants like google and amazon then at least we know that cypherium is a real project, and clearly far from being a scam
Partnering with giant companies does not mean a project will not being scam one, it just bit increases their reputations among us. Therefore don't jump in to invest just because of it, you have to view the legitimacy of the project from numerous points plus always do your own diligence and research.

However I'm a bit wonder about the purpose of their current sales since so far they already doing great jobs and achievements, but I doubt that I will get my answer from representative of cypherium here.
terrong

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 03:50:24 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2020, 04:01:30 AM by terrong

Partnering with giant companies does not mean a project will not being scam one, it just bit increases their reputations among us. Therefore don't jump in to invest just because of it, you have to view the legitimacy of the project from numerous points plus always do your own diligence and research.
what you said is true, and of course now is too early to decide whether to jump or not, when i jumped into the abyss of ICO without light, it was very dark and gloomy,
but I thank you for remind me.

You also said that this project first appeared and disappeared in 2017
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2372072.0
and now it is coming back in 2020, I am sure that during these 3 years they have not only been silent, they must have done some development that made this project ready to be relaunched.
so according to I'm a pity to be ignored, and need to be monitored.

However I'm a bit wonder about the purpose of their current sales since so far they already doing great jobs and achievements, but I doubt that I will get my answer representative of cypherium here.
Just wait, only the team can answer it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: