Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 03:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam $230 by VipSellerAWS  (Read 311 times)
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 04:01:21 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2020, 03:02:00 PM by Ejanend

He's been banned ..... thanks mods.  No doubt he'll be back in another form. Unfortunately his buddy Ejanend hasn't been.
Good to see that mods have already taken the necessary actions against this scammer. I would like to call Ejanend his helping hand and he made the work easy for "VipSellerAWS". If I am not wrong then it was a planned scam and both of them made victim fools by using two things, Merit & Positive review.

"Ejanend" is following complete silence now and i am eagerly waiting to see his next reply here.
why i will do scam on my sr. member account i spend 4 year with my account. this account is more worthy then 230$ i earned 3000$+ from my
 account.

i advise to telim when ever you buy any things in online platform in exchange of money please use a middle man as a escrower. because without face to face dealing you will must be scam.  I did not know any thing about this greedy scammer. after dealing he just taxted me for give the positive reweive on his thread.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄