Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to signature campaigns, questions.  (Read 621 times)
welovedcrypto

Activity: 422
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 04:35:29 PM

My experience with signature campaigns are not much good. Because till date i managed to join only in token bounties signature campaign wich I got paid but those tokens are not trading yet.
Bounty signature campaign does not guarantee you'll be able to trade after the reward is given, and it's also not expected you'll get a good price as mostly they are trading below an ICO price or IEO price, that's why it's not really attractive to join in bounty campaign now, unless you are a holder.
Nothing is better than something. As a I am newbie I am not much familiar with signature campaigns and their projects. I just join the campaign and hold the coin or tokens which I earn from it. I don't care much about price too.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 08:50:07 AM

I felt the same thing as first I joined signature campaigns earning in bitcoin and actually I was like "hey I have seen a cool nice place for earning" I came saw that it required you of becoming a quality poster and not some silly shitty things out there, then I knew signature campaigns is not for everybody rather its for the intellectual ones that want to teach and learn.

Unfortunately, there is a lot of users, information in this forum and that's why there is a constant circulation of win-win situation for every parties that got involved, no body losses for the fact the forum contains all kind of characters like gamblers, and so on, and mostly products promoted here are gambling products, so you can see, its vice versa things, keep growing, learn more, teach more and earn more.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 09:00:28 AM

My experience with signature campaigns are not much good. Because till date i managed to join only in token bounties signature campaign wich I got paid but those tokens are not trading yet.
Bounty signature campaign does not guarantee you'll be able to trade after the reward is given, and it's also not expected you'll get a good price as mostly they are trading below an ICO price or IEO price, that's why it's not really attractive to join in bounty campaign now, unless you are a holder.
Nothing is better than something. As a I am newbie I am not much familiar with signature campaigns and their projects. I just join the campaign and hold the coin or tokens which I earn from it. I don't care much about price too.
If only all the bounty hunters have the same attitude as you, then we won't see any complain, and we won't hear investors blaming bounty hunters for dumping their reward, and at the same time that would help the project not to dump because bounty hunters are treating their reward as a coin with potential where they'll only sell at a good price.

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 09:46:12 AM

If only all the bounty hunters have the same attitude as you, then we won't see any complain, and we won't hear investors blaming bounty hunters for dumping their reward, and at the same time that would help the project not to dump because bounty hunters are treating their reward as a coin with potential where they'll only sell at a good price.

May i ask what has bounty hunters attitude got to do with investors complaining about price dump? don't tell me you still believe in those cock and bull story about hunters being the reason why price of a project dump! that is so cliche,
in this time and age where most project are hopping for partial payment of bounty rewards that will spread around 3 - 5 month before the whole bounty pool is paid, where is that opportunity for hunters to dump price! except that project has a very ridiculously low volume,
there are many project with no bounty at all the price still dump, hunters has nothing to do with this.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 09:51:09 AM

May i ask what has bounty hunters attitude got to do with investors complaining about price dump? don't tell me you still believe in those cock and bull story about hunters being the reason why price of a project dump! that is so cliche,
in this time and age where most project are hopping for partial payment of bounty rewards that will spread around 3 - 5 month before the whole bounty pool is paid, where is that opportunity for hunters to dump price! except that project has a very ridiculously low volume,
there are many project with no bounty at all the price still dump, hunters has nothing to do with this.
Not already a new thing when it comes to bounty hunters that do always get the blame when it comes to price dumps.It has nothing to do with bounty hunters actually and those experienced ones
do able to know on whose the real dumper on here which is the investors itself.They do just blame out hunters for the works that they had done.

@OP, its really great to earn on signature campaigns but it isnt always a win-win situation to the company itself because it wont guarantee that it would really be a success or they would get
sufficient users out of the marketing that they had done.

Some do last but majority is just temporary or in a short duration.You can do this as a side income but not making it as a main one.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:07:14 AM

The attitude to hold, just like an investor, I just appreciate @welovedcrypto  reply as he said he doesn't care about the price, he will hold, so if all bounty hunters will hold, the price will not dump, simple. If bounty hunters sees that there's a very low volume of the project, they should hold it, selling it is affecting the entire market and could cause panic among investors and other bounty hunters.

This is just my opinion based on my observation, you might not disagree with it, so I respect your opinion as well.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 10:11:52 AM

Not already a new thing when it comes to bounty hunters that do always get the blame when it comes to price dumps.It has nothing to do with bounty hunters actually and those experienced ones
do able to know on whose the real dumper on here which is the investors itself.They do just blame out hunters for the works that they had done.
Hunters are always associated with a dump on these tokens but what I know after noticing that it is not the fault of the hunters for the abuse but the project itself cannot survive in the market and is unable to produce high volumes.

For example, their Cartesi and DIA bounties remain in the market even though all tokens have been distributed, which means they have strong investors behind them, so clearly this is not an abuse of bounty hunters.
@OP, its really great to earn on signature campaigns but it isnt always a win-win situation to the company itself because it wont guarantee that it would really be a success or they would get

Some do last but majority is just temporary or in a short duration.You can do this as a side income but not making it as a main one.
The signature campaign is only for temporary marketing on this forum to increase in visitors as we know that this forum has generated a lot of investors and a lot of profit for other platforms.

So I never considered the signature as the main income because it is not as long as it goes with what we expect.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Botnake

Merit: 667

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:37:42 AM

Hunters are always associated with a dump on these tokens but what I know after noticing that it is not the fault of the hunters for the abuse but the project itself cannot survive in the market and is unable to produce high volumes.

For example, their Cartesi and DIA bounties remain in the market even though all tokens have been distributed, which means they have strong investors behind them, so clearly this is not an abuse of bounty hunters.

The signature campaign is only for temporary marketing on this forum to increase in visitors as we know that this forum has generated a lot of investors and a lot of profit for other platforms.
As stomachgrowls  stated, some last like the current signature campaign he is in, but most of them advertise only temporarily but still when there are campaigns ended, there are also new campaign that will launch, so you'll never lose a campaign if you are active enough in finding one and you have all the quality that a manager would not hesitate to hire.

So I never considered the signature as the main income because it is not as long as it goes with what we expect.
Despite of my statement above, I agree with you that it should not be considered as a main source of income.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 09:20:53 AM

I came across at 2017 ago and know this forum from my closest friend, he has been active since 2012 ago and I can tell he has a lot of knowledge against bitcoin. The first time when I came to this forum I always learn about the rule of the forum and learn many thing about crypto currency.

I never joined bounty campaign who gave their token as a reward because at that time I wasn't focus to earn money through this forum. You'll be interested to join bounty project at 2017 ago because at that time ICO project was booming and gave a lot of money for bounty hunter.

But when my rank was up to be a member I tried to join signature campaign which paid in BTC and until know I'm still join with this campaign. I'm so happy to join this campaign, I've joined for almost two years until now. But I always thinking that earning money from signature campaign is not worth to be made as your source income. We don't know for how long the campaign will end and also we will not knos when the new campaign will arrive and you will be accepted by the manager.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 11:42:08 AM

There are two sections to participate in the signature campaign, the first one is the altcoins crowdfunding signature campaign, where participants will get tokens coming from the project, there is a risk here as you do not know if the token will have value at all, and you will have to wait for months before they distribute and a few more months before it hit the market.

The second one and the most desired one are those coming from the service section where participants are paid on Bitcoin every week like the one OP is in, this is the most desired campaign they are mostly gambling campaign, so you should be active in the gambling section.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 11:19:52 AM

I would like to know your experience on this. When did you start?

I started four years ago when I step in the junior rank I started participating in the signature campaign right away

Do you consider this place a nice way to earn some profit every month?
My experience in participating in signature campaign is I need to be patient because it took me months before I can convert the token I earned from signature campaign from newly launch token

I find it pretty smart that we can all make some money by posting on a forum. Helping and discussing. Literally no one loses this way.
It's one of the best way to make money online, you earn Bitcoin or token while sharing your opinion and learning a lot from discussion

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 05:42:59 AM

I joined in 2017 (had account previously too but it got hacked), first campaign didn't pay, some paid but I kept holding them forever until they went to zero, some did give good profit, currently doing stablecoin campaign since last 1 year and its good side income, it's good to have something to lean back to when your main job dies out (like for many did in this pandemic). I'm grateful for bitcointalk in this turbulent times.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 10:24:54 AM

You mean something is better then nothing. right? and if you are doing some work for which you are getting paid (even if in tokens) you should still care about the price, because it's not easy to make high quality posts in this forum it requires efforts to read the threads and choose the right thread to write a post. and making constructive posts is only way to qualify for signature campaigns. so if you do it and you qualify for a campaign then don't waste it. join legit campaigns. and monitor your earning.
stomachgrowls

Merit: 768

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 10:46:09 PM

As stomachgrowls  stated, some last like the current signature campaign he is in, but most of them advertise only temporarily but still when there are campaigns ended, there are also new campaign that will launch, so you'll never lose a campaign if you are active enough in finding one and you have all the quality that a manager would not hesitate to hire.
You got the point thats why its wise that you should really be making out some efforts to be a good member of this forum. Earning sufficient merits
and good quality post will really somewhat assure you that you have higher odds on getting in on an campaign once a new one had recently opened.
Compared to those who are inactive and doesnt have any merits to show off.It might be a continous process or opportunity but not a reliable one.
Despite of my statement above, I agree with you that it should not be considered as a main source of income.
Its never been ideal if you do treat up that way.Just take for example with my current campaign, its one of the longest campaign of this forum and still running up to this day
but i never ever put up my mind that this will last forever and making it as a main source of income which is really a bad idea for you to rely your entire living
with signature campaigns, once it would stopped then you would be fucked up.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Furious 7

Merit: 642

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 04:07:35 PM

You got the point thats why its wise that you should really be making out some efforts to be a good member of this forum. Earning sufficient merits
and good quality post will really somewhat assure you that you have higher odds on getting in on an campaign once a new one had recently opened.
Compared to those who are inactive and doesnt have any merits to show off.It might be a continous process or opportunity but not a reliable one.

In any job, you have to be the best because good workers will take advantage and make the main priority, including in this forum we have to be good in terms of posts and merits that are obtained if both are mastered, you understand in making this decision, that will be it the opportunity is huge in the btc paid campaign, see now the promotions keep on coming that means this forum provides a huge advantage to the platform that will be marketed here so at the core make quality posts so that people think of you as the best member.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
welovedcrypto

Activity: 422
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 05:04:41 PM

I joined in 2017 (had account previously too but it got hacked), first campaign didn't pay, some paid but I kept holding them forever until they went to zero, some did give good profit, currently doing stablecoin campaign since last 1 year and its good side income, it's good to have something to lean back to when your main job dies out (like for many did in this pandemic). I'm grateful for bitcointalk in this turbulent times.
You mean all new stablecoin signature campaigns are trusted? When they are in altcoin? I didn't find any stablecoin based signature campaigns in past months.
Holding ICO or IEO based tokens are good idea either hold them or sell them just after they list on exchange.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2020, 02:39:32 AM

You mean all new stablecoin signature campaigns are trusted? When they are in altcoin?

When did I even say that?

didn't find any stablecoin based signature campaigns in past months.

You can click on 'bounty' link from my signature.

Holding ICO or IEO based tokens are good idea either hold them or sell them just after they list on exchange.

Unless it's actually a good project, most of such tokens dump hard whenever released.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 12:49:45 PM

Hello, yesterday I completed a week on my second signature campaign and received $25 in bitcoin. I would like to know your experience on this. When did you start? Do you consider this place a nice way to earn some profit every month? Were there any times where signature campaign paid very well like $50+ for Sr Members. I'm thinking on continuing doing this. I'm active on bitcointalk, my favourite forum, about cryptocurrency, which I love talking about it, and am I getting paid to do this? Hell yeah!

I find it pretty smart that we can all make some money by posting on a forum. Helping and discussing. Literally no one loses this way. The campaign manager gets paid because he organised the topic and the spreadsheet, we get paid because we advertised a product, the person that wants to advertise his product gets paid because members click on our signatures and discover the site. It's a win-win.

Congratulations on your journey and it's great that you are appreciating this work just like I do, it's actually hitting two birds with one stone, you get to learn and participate on many topics about Cryptocurrency and at the same time you get paid while learning, it's a great job we're in compared to bounty hunting in altcoins section you will need to wait for months to get what you work for, but for us it's weekly payout.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 03:28:36 PM

Congratulations on your journey and it's great that you are appreciating this work just like I do, it's actually hitting two birds with one stone, you get to learn and participate on many topics about Cryptocurrency and at the same time you get paid while learning, it's a great job we're in compared to bounty hunting in altcoins section you will need to wait for months to get what you work for, but for us it's weekly payout.
your in a campaign same as mine . the time that we are paid weekly was temproraily stop then it move bi weekly to paying by monthly now but its okay because we are on a long running campaign than to most campaign that pays per week . bounty campaigns dont pay monthly but they pay longer than that and the payment is not sure , we are lucky that we are working on legit and nice people . some joins a campaign to post for the money only but some take time to understand what they read , these kind of workers will gain more knowledge  .
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 08:47:52 AM

Hello, yesterday I completed a week on my second signature campaign and received $25 in bitcoin. I would like to know your experience on this. When did you start? Do you consider this place a nice way to earn some profit every month? Were there any times where signature campaign paid very well like $50+ for Sr Members. I'm thinking on continuing doing this. I'm active on bitcointalk, my favourite forum, about cryptocurrency, which I love talking about it, and am I getting paid to do this? Hell yeah!

I find it pretty smart that we can all make some money by posting on a forum. Helping and discussing. Literally no one loses this way. The campaign manager gets paid because he organised the topic and the spreadsheet, we get paid because we advertised a product, the person that wants to advertise his product gets paid because members click on our signatures and discover the site. It's a win-win.

Have you not competed on the altcoins signature bounty? back 2017 they are paying good, back when only good projects are launching a coin, and on your salary you deserve it judging by your posts you are a good poster and a good contributor of this forum you will go along way just keep doing what you are now doing and don't stop improving, so many members owed a lot to signature campaigns be sure not to ruin your reputation and you will continue to earn amount bigger than what you are getting now.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███