Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFTs....Let's Talk About It  (Read 212 times)
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 07:22:24 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/nfts-yield-farming-defi-buzz-explained?amp=1

If you are not up on NFTs, get educated...they are next

Big profits come with noticing tomorrows trend....TODAY

...but today is basically here...

...it's getting late...but not too late

Check out Polyient Games, etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 07:30:02 PM

Heh i actually started yield farming $COIN some 45 mins after it was released. A friend told me about it in a pvt TG group.
Lets see if it'll be as worth as they're hyping it to be
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 07:31:33 PM

Yeah i heard it now on many different channels that NFT's will be the next big thing after the Defi Hype.
It's definitely worth to look into NFT's and what they are about.
The combination of NFT's and yield farming that is explained in the linked article is really a usecase where both worlds would benefit from another.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 08:34:12 PM

I know many people are suggesting that NFTs are the next trend but im a kind of person that will not make investment decision just based on hype, i will completely study them, see their scope or potential and only invest if im fully confident about them, i do not like to chase different projects and i suggest the same to the community.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
contraband (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 04:23:48 PM

I know many people are suggesting that NFTs are the next trend but im a kind of person that will not make investment decision just based on hype, i will completely study them, see their scope or potential and only invest if im fully confident about them, i do not like to chase different projects and i suggest the same to the community.

NFT is Non-fungible Tokens

My advice is start your research with required due diligence balanced with some urgency if you want to get in early.

This is not a "project" or "hype"

This is your sign....

At the same time... Your approach of studying first is the only way to navigate crypto successfully. You are right on that point
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 06:12:11 PM

Non fungible tokens is making waves recently and they are disrupting the gaming industry. It can represents what we do every day as well as digital assets including artwork in the real world.
They are also very unique in a such a way that it authenticity is permanent and incapable of being change by anyone. Unlike other ERC-20 tokens on ethereum network, they are rare and cannot be split into smaller denomination.
There are so many applications of NFT in gaming industry, digital art work, crypto collectibles. I have seen the real use-case in DEGO finance and ATTN.
However, they also come with some limitations
contraband (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 09:14:58 PM

New to NFTs..... And actively researching?

Add this to your Due diligence list

https://twitter.com/BGameAlliance/status/1311005054816727042
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 07:18:03 AM

Heh i actually started yield farming $COIN some 45 mins after it was released. A friend told me about it in a pvt TG group.
Lets see if it'll be as worth as they're hyping it to be

and where this $COIN could be bought, i pass through this two articles, but could not find any link to contract address or similar, as to how to buy this $COIN, and could not said that would be buy for sure, but i am interested to do it
as i saw on discord, there is a hype, but the price wise, it is not too late right now
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 09:04:24 AM

I think the NFTs will be the future and they will be the trend in 2021-2022. We will have more content related to paintings, art, they will be unique and worth collecting items. We will have a digital fashion industry in the future thanks to NFTs.

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 09:37:59 AM

Are you talking about how to token: non-fungible (NFT), I saw and read some of their advantages in developing the industry as below.
What can a NFT represent?
Crypto collectibles
Digital artwork
A ticket to an event
An in-game item
An item in a virtual universe
A real-world asset
All of the above

What is your relationship with the NFT project, and how can we get more information from you about the NFT and how it works.

I think your explanation of the rules and how the NFT project works is more useful, if you are one of their team, than we have to read all the contents of the article.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:15:26 AM

Are you talking about how to token: non-fungible (NFT), I saw and read some of their advantages in developing the industry as below.
Crypto collectibles
Digital artwork
A ticket to an event
An in-game item
A real-world asset
All of the above

What is your relationship with the NFT project, and...

Wish they used "Physical assets" in place of "Real world assets" so that the phrase (Real World) does get easily redefined in the future to include Virtual World.
The physical part is what I am mostly interested in. It will be revolutionary if done right
contraband (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:54:52 AM

Crypto collectibles
Digital artwork
A ticket to an event
An in-game item
A real-world asset
All of the above

What is your relationship with the NFT project, and how can we get more information from you about the NFT and how it works.

I think your explanation of the rules and how the NFT project works is more useful, if you are one of their team, than we have to read all the contents of the article.

NFT is a type of cryptocurrency, not a specific project....there are many

Check this resource out
https://nonfungible.com/
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 4267

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 12:32:27 PM

I will write here a link to my topic
Everything you need to know about NFTs tokens
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274952.msg55170814#msg55170814

I concluded that NTF tokens are not very interesting to our community as well as similar projects.
If you think otherwise, welcome to the discussion.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 06:22:47 PM

Can anyone explain with the recently sold Beeple NFT in particular, what exactly was being sold? Is the artwork itself stored in the ether ecosystem on the blockchain, or is the token a hash of the artwork, or is the name of the artwork in the metadata of the token? I have not found any articles that explain it.
Also where do I find what rights are conveyed with the token? What would allow the buyer to re-sell it?
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 07:38:24 PM

Can anyone explain with the recently sold Beeple NFT in particular, what exactly was being sold? Is the artwork itself stored in the ether ecosystem on the blockchain, or is the token a hash of the artwork, or is the name of the artwork in the metadata of the token? I have not found any articles that explain it.
Also where do I find what rights are conveyed with the token? What would allow the buyer to re-sell it?
As I understand it, Beeple is the copyright holder of this picture, and even after the sale, he is also the owner of this picture. This is how I understand the contract
https://www.christies.com/pdf/onlineonly/ECOMMERCE%20CONDITIONS%20OF%20SALE%20-%20NEW%20YORK-8Mar21.pdf

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:32:39 PM

Since the thread was posted before the NFTs became popular. I want to ask OP if he managed to get a profit from the NFT that he has shared. Because like what the early investors for bitcoin had made.

Those investors that got in early for NFTs are the ones that are likely to make a huge profit than the ones who just noticed it lately and wanting to make some from it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 01:59:09 PM

As I understand it, Beeple is the copyright holder of this picture, and even after the sale, he is also the owner of this picture. This is how I understand the contract
https://www.christies.com/pdf/onlineonly/ECOMMERCE%20CONDITIONS%20OF%20SALE%20-%20NEW%20YORK-8Mar21.pdf

Thx, found the relevant passage in the contract:
NFT: a unique non-fungible token encrypted with an artist’s signature that confers to the holder of the NFT an
ownership right to the corresponding lot, which is a work of digital art that may be identified on the blockchain
effectively verifying the rightful owner and authenticity of an original digital artwork.

From the other language in the contract you are right, the NFT is simply the title to the digital artwork, much like a real estate title proves ownership of a parcel of real estate. What makes this bizarre is that the digital art can be duplicated, unlike real estate and the land on which it sits.

The last part,
Code:
a work of digital art that may be identified on the blockchain
effectively verifying the rightful owner and authenticity of an original digital artwork.

is done by including a link to the actual online artwork in the token meta-data, which is unalterable.
https://www.businessinsider.com/what-happens-to-digital-art-nft-servers-shut-down-2021-3

In case that site stops hosting it, the owner can always create a new NFT with new meta-data.

Presumably they also included a hash of the digital artwork in the token.
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 02:05:04 PM

Those who follow this thread before, for sure they make a lot of money on NFT especially on a good project like Axie.

NFT is a big thing today, and serious artist are getting paid real money here. I've tried understand NFT and seriously, I'm still confused about this new trend. I've even tried to post some art and sell it as NFT, but I guess its hard to sell arts if you're not popular.  Cheesy
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 02:25:07 PM

I think nft is about art and design and many say that nft is future coin because some are used in games and so on and it makes me wonder why some are buying them and others are actually the price is very expensive i read that the founder of twitter also has nft and what he sells is like art and it costs $1,000,000 many say that its price will be even more expensive when the time comes.

nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 03:12:59 PM

I think nft is about art and design and many say that nft is future coin because some are used in games and so on and it makes me wonder why some are buying them and others are actually the price is very expensive i read that the founder of twitter also has nft and what he sells is like art and it costs $1,000,000 many say that its price will be even more expensive when the time comes.
I don't see any art in it at all,it's all a matter of taste,but I'm more for the physical, for what you can touch with your hands.I do not think that the trend on the NFT will continue for a long time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: