Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Christian Countries Got Fucked!  (Read 327 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:33:00 AM

I don't know, if you go back a few hundred years the Muslims and catholics were fighting in Europe and the Middle East. In current times most western countries don't try to fight based on religions. There are usually more issues to war than just religion, I would argue the wars usually take place because of economic reasons.

In the Armenia-Azerbaijan it's actually not Armenia at war. It's an automous region within Azerbaijan than is inhabited by Armenian people. The land is international recognised as Azerbaijan. So if Armenia would actually be at war I am pretty sure there would be countries come and support them.

I would rephrase the statement like this: for the western nations, economic interests are more important than religious solidarity, while for the Muslims nations that is not the case. Anyway, no one can ignore a country such as Turkey, which is such an important economic power. Even Russia don't want to support Armenia (despite historical connections), because Turkey is a major trade partner for them. Recently Russia sold S-400 systems and other defense equipment to them, and also the Turkstream gas pipeline runs through Turkish territory.

But the problem is that Turkey and its proxies will keep chipping away territories from the Christians. After Armenia, the Azeri populated regions of Georgia will be the target. And after that the Russian Caucasus will be up in flames.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:30:38 PM

Muslim stuff is the least of it.

The Bible says in Romans chapter 13, that Christians are to obey their government. Then it explains that God is their basic government. Then it goes on to explain that the secular government is their government that God has placed there over them. But it never says which secular government, and how it got to be their government.

The only way a government is the government over a Christian, is when a Christian agrees to it... following the age of majority.

If there is a hostage situation, and the captors say, "We are your government. Swear an oath to us as your government, or die," the choice belongs to the hostages. They can maintain their old government, or they can choose their new government.

How in the world did any government become my government... and prove it? The churches explain about gnats and camels, "You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel," but they avoid even suggesting anything about how to determine which government is yours, and how you got into the position of being subject to it.

So, it's the churches that are way worse than some Muslims.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:30:22 AM

I don't know, if you go back a few hundred years the Muslims and catholics were fighting in Europe and the Middle East. In current times most western countries don't try to fight based on religions. There are usually more issues to war than just religion, I would argue the wars usually take place because of economic reasons.

In the Armenia-Azerbaijan it's actually not Armenia at war. It's an automous region within Azerbaijan than is inhabited by Armenian people. The land is international recognised as Azerbaijan. So if Armenia would actually be at war I am pretty sure there would be countries come and support them.

I would rephrase the statement like this: for the western nations, economic interests are more important than religious solidarity, while for the Muslims nations that is not the case. Anyway, no one can ignore a country such as Turkey, which is such an important economic power. Even Russia don't want to support Armenia (despite historical connections), because Turkey is a major trade partner for them. Recently Russia sold S-400 systems and other defense equipment to them, and also the Turkstream gas pipeline runs through Turkish territory.

But the problem is that Turkey and its proxies will keep chipping away territories from the Christians. After Armenia, the Azeri populated regions of Georgia will be the target. And after that the Russian Caucasus will be up in flames.

I agree with you that there is more community between Muslim countries than there is between Christian countries. Europe is a great example by that, the east and the west are so divided, there is no harmony or community between these countries.

The problem with Armenia is that the region they are fighting in is internationally recognized as Azerbaijan. It's a war not between the country of Armenia and Azerbaijan. If Azerbaijan would invade the land of Armenia that Russia would have to join the war, they still have defensive pact. And if Turkey would declare war on Armenia they would likely be kicked out of Nato.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: