Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mathematics and economy  (Read 793 times)
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 11:24:10 AM

Does Math Olympics really matter to them because I see no correlation? Investors decided to invest in Southeast Asian countries because they see that it will be worth it, and there's probably a lot of reason behind that but not because of math international contests.

The majority of Samsung phones that are being manufactured are in Vietnam because of its low labor cost, not because of students winning the math Olympics. I want to know where that idea comes from but it's still a good thing that Southeast Asian countries can also lead in Math Olympics which they can be proud of.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 12:23:30 PM

Samsung is moving its factories from China to Vietnam. iPhone manufacturing factories are considering moving to neighboring countries Malaysia and Vietnam.

And all because some of their students are winning in math olympics? I don't know where you get this far-fetched idea but it seems a little ridiculous to me. But you may have the hard unequivocal data that would support this, right? If you please present them here and expound on it a little bit.

I cannot imagine a huge multi-billion international company board meeting discussing about how many students won in the most recent math olympics, their nationalities and where they came from, and eventually deciding to move their manufacturing in those countries simply because of that.
That is what I am thinking of too, there are no data to support his claim. Maybe OP can put it up when he/she sees it. I have theory on what OP meant, the more people that are inclined on the STEM in a country is, more companies will favor them because they offer more workforce that is in relation to development. A little psychology will demonstrate my point, if my workers are smart and that means that my company will have an increased chance in pioneering a new technology or making an advance iteration of what is currently available in the market. The chances will be low but I don't think letting the oppurtunity pass by is the rational thing to do.

You may have a point but I guess you are probably wrong. Large companies, especially those which are involved in manufacturing and assembly, are not looking for brilliant workers. As a matter of fact -- I beg your pardon if I may be blunt in my words -- these companies are looking for dumb, poor, cheap, helpless individuals. They are looking for a large workforce which they could pay even below minimum wage for a whole day's tiring and boring job. They are looking for human robots who just follow instructions and work and work and work and do not complain all in exchange for a meager pay. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 01:01:48 PM

Perhaps the OP is trying to draw the conclusion that education growth affects economic growth. Education relevant to technological advances drives the acceleration of development, and mathematics is considered the basis of technology and describes the level of intelligence.

In many countries, the government's attention to the development of the education sector is very large, seen from the political commitment of the education sector budget that is not inferior to other sectors, so that the success of education investment is correlated with progress in macro development. The main function of educational institutions in relation to economic life is to prepare young people to fill productive employment as human capital investment and become a "leading sector".

Nowadays, the development paradigm which refers to a knowledge-based economy seems to be increasingly dominant. Economic progress rests on the support base of science and technology. The causal relationship between education and economic progress is becoming increasingly strong and solid so that education becomes the main driving force for the dynamics of economic development, driving a long-term structural transformation process.

Smart measure is not just being able to solve academic problems on paper. Smart students are those who are able to apply various learning theories, especially mathematics, as a method for solving everyday problems. But in the relationship between two countries, mathematics is used to calculate the profit and loss in diplomacy, not as standardization of assessment.

There seems to be no correlation between the number of math Olympiad winners and the investment decisions of large companies in Asian countries.  But if what the OP meant was that the many winners of the math Olympiad were a real form of improving education in a country, then this could be one of the reasons investors are interested in investing in Asian countries.  Another reason could also be due to lower labor costs in Asian countries than in developed countries.  This will provide benefits for both of them.  Both investors and the country itself.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 02:01:44 PM

I think he's right. A country's economy reflects the quality of education. Mathematics helps advance other sciences. My physics teacher said that thanks to mathematics, physics has gone as far as it is now.
Look at the leading economic countries in the world such as the US, Germany, China, Japan, they have many gold medal students in the Olympic study, and the FDI inflows into those countries are very high.

wack slacker (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 02:47:06 PM

Very simple : this doesn't happen
What happens is:
The people usually are paid more in a rich developed country and therefore they usually go there for jobs and gets settled. At the same time it's not just one or two people but rather, the experts , the people who the government invested so much into for the education and well-being. But at the same time if they don't do it their talents remains unrecognized.

At the same time the big companies not only invest because of the brains but actually because of the low minimum wage that they would have to give to the workers, it's all about profits!

Plus am not really sure about the maths part but yes it works for Asia, most people are intellectual back here.
I will prove to you that what I say is true.
First, watch the video of the countries with the most math Olympics medals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38xeYPAUPd0

Top countries with the most FDI inflows from abroad.
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/mapped-foreign-direct-investment-by-country/

I find the countries that receive the largest amount of investment are directly proportional to the number of Olympic gold medals they get. For example the USA, China, Germany, UK.
They have developed countries and have the education and working environment at a professional level suitable for creating high technology, high economy.
Other countries that receive moderate FDI capital are developing countries such as Vietnam, Thailand, they receive lower investment because they do not have enough standards to invest like the big countries I mentioned. on.
And look at African countries, they don't have a lot of achievements in education and little money poured into them.

My deductions not only all the countries with gold medals in the Olympics are invested with high FDI.
Many other factors are remaining such as location, the infrastructure, government policies, population structure, and economic size.
wack slacker (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 03:14:55 PM

Does Math Olympics really matter to them because I see no correlation? Investors decided to invest in Southeast Asian countries because they see that it will be worth it, and there's probably a lot of reason behind that but not because of math international contests.

The majority of Samsung phones that are being manufactured are in Vietnam because of its low labor cost, not because of students winning the math Olympics. I want to know where that idea comes from but it's still a good thing that Southeast Asian countries can also lead in Math Olympics which they can be proud of.
Cheap labor is the part, but we need to consider a higher level than managing and participating in some knowledge work. They will not accept idiots creating something as important as branding and intellectual products. Math Olympics reflect a country's high school education. It is the next generation of workers in a country. Southeast Asian countries have won many consecutive years in these competitions. That also reflects the quality of their education.
Look at poorly educated countries, how much are they invested in the economy?
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 06:18:28 PM

Every country do everything possible to improve their economy and other important that will keep their citizens not to feel hardship in the environment. Before any investors will invest their coins in a particular place thorough research must be carry out to know if they will achieve profit in that environment.
Not all countries need math Olympic to survive in their country because it is made for those who are student or graduate they can participate in such program which such program cannot end a country hardship.
Economy can make a country popular, for the way it was arrange by the economy planner to benefit the citizens of a country.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 07:30:57 PM

Cheap labor is the part, but we need to consider a higher level than managing and participating in some knowledge work. They will not accept idiots creating something as important as branding and intellectual products. Math Olympics reflect a country's high school education. It is the next generation of workers in a country. Southeast Asian countries have won many consecutive years in these competitions. That also reflects the quality of their education.
Look at poorly educated countries, how much are they invested in the economy?
Unfortunately we are not going to need mathematicians for the future development because we got super computers which can execute a complex calculation in minutes which may take years for a normal brain to do (just talking about the calculations which normally the mathematicians do).More the people then there will be less demand for them and nothing more to be honest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 07:35:49 PM

Samsung is moving its factories from China to Vietnam.

Companies are moving factories to countries where workforce is cheaper. It is that way fro over 50 years. But now with this pandemics this move will slow down, since countries realised they need to produce at least some essential things fully at home. Robotic will drastically hep with this.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:17:58 PM

Samsung is moving its factories from China to Vietnam. iPhone manufacturing factories are considering moving to neighboring countries Malaysia and Vietnam.
I did not understand the correlation between students winning OLYMPIC award in math and the movement of these factories to other countries, it is not just Samsung and Iphone moving to other countries from China but Google and Microsoft and other major countries will be moving and the real reason for the move is the trade war with China and the recent pandemic outbreak and they are looking for countries to set up their manufacturing unit which is favorable to them but it is not that easy to move everything completly.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:59:32 PM

Most of the geniuses and mathematicians I know doesn't attract any countries at all but they get interested on facing their lives straight ahead with what their skills can bring and that usually lead them to live in other countries like US that could give them more job opportunities to continue what they are doing or improve the skills they've learned here in the country.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 11:59:35 PM

The degree to which nations pursue fields like science or engineering is influenced by culture. Nations like japan with massive followings of (science fiction based) anime have a huge collective interest in pursuing science and engineering. The united states has long debated how it might encourage youth to become more interested in science. So that america need not rely so heavily on foreign countries to fill science and engineering jobs and can reduce the degree to which specialized technology needs are outsourced to foreign nations.

It might be said the USA is falling behind russia in terms of developing emerging defense technology like hypersonic missiles due to america's mainstream negative view of science. This could be changing to a slight degree thanks to DC and marvel comic movies making youth interested in fields like math and science.

I think it is important for world powers to have a good base of math and science. The US has greater flexibility thanks to its massive capital and investment base. But it could be falling behind.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 01:11:39 AM

Mathematicians are great but unless it is an inventor, I don't think people would invest in it.

These geniuses may have been representing their countries through math competitions but I don't see why people from other nations would invest money from them. Unless it is an invention that could make a profit or a technology that could be used to develop or improve a system, I don't think they would care. A math wizard won gold in a recent math competition, "ok give them money and fame for a period of time", that's it.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 01:21:20 AM

A country with a lot of student winning Olympic math does not guarantee that its economy will develop, It is evident that many students
from Southeast Asia who won the Olympic Math country are still in the third world country. The economy is not assessed in terms of
mathematics, to make the economy develop rapidly it requires state leaders who can manage human resources. natural wealth, tourism
and taxes.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
wack slacker (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 02:43:45 AM

Unfortunately we are not going to need mathematicians for the future development because we got super computers which can execute a complex calculation in minutes which may take years for a normal brain to do (just talking about the calculations which normally the mathematicians do).More the people then there will be less demand for them and nothing more to be honest.
Dude, computers solve complicated problems, but they're a human invention.
The essence of mathematics is thinking, thinking will create new mathematical works. Current smart contracts also derive from game theory. Equilibrium theory in mathematics applied to economic agreements.
Why do we deny their role? We build supercomputers, but human-made computers and load calculation tools into them.
I have not seen a developing country that despises the role of education.

A country with a lot of student winning Olympic math does not guarantee that its economy will develop, It is evident that many students
from Southeast Asia who won the Olympic Math country are still in the third world country. The economy is not assessed in terms of
mathematics, to make the economy develop rapidly it requires state leaders who can manage human resources. natural wealth, tourism
and taxes.
Ok, they're growing and they're small nations. You need to see that these countries have high average annual growth rates. They are also emerging in regions and continents.
I have stated in my post that these countries are under consideration of investment.
You should not compare the economic sizes because of their historical development, as well as the area and conditions that are completely different.
I consider them only at potential levels in the future.
Of course, economic development needs many different factors to consider.
We need to consider factors such as health, education, politics, policy, geographic location, demographic factors, infrastructure ... to decide to invest in a country. I think many countries can develop well, but they still cannot develop if their education is weak.
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2091

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:23:29 AM

I find the countries that receive the largest amount of investment are directly proportional to the number of Olympic gold medals they get. For example the USA, China, Germany, UK.
They have developed countries and have the education and working environment at a professional level suitable for creating high technology, high economy.
Other countries that receive moderate FDI capital are developing countries such as Vietnam, Thailand, they receive lower investment because they do not have enough standards to invest like the big countries I mentioned. on.

Usually at this point I'd say that correlation does not imply causation, but looking at the data there's not even correlation.

Let's take the examples of USA, China, Germany and the UK.

So the USA and China are both in the top 2 spots of both Math and foreign investments. Sure. But they are also the countries with the largest economies and the highest population. Also in the last 10 years China has won more mathematical competitions than the US yet China sees only half the foreign investment. According to your theory foreign investment should be at least equal.

Next, what about Russia? In the last 10 years they have won more gold medals than Germany and the UK combined. Yet in terms of foreign investment they lag behind Brazil, Netherlands, France, Germany, Switzerland and many other countries.

South Korea. Won even more math gold medals than Russia in the last 10 years. Yet it has even less foreign investment than Russia.

And looking at the long term picture, let's not even talk about the USSR.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 12:00:42 PM

I did not understand the correlation between students winning OLYMPIC award in math and the movement of these factories to other countries, it is not just Samsung and Iphone moving to other countries from China but Google and Microsoft and other major countries will be moving and the real reason for the move is the trade war with China and the recent pandemic outbreak and they are looking for countries to set up their manufacturing unit which is favorable to them but it is not that easy to move everything completly.

I don't either understand what connects the mathematical excellence of the students winning OLYMPIC award between the moving of factories of Samsung from China to Vietnam. I don't also think that this company will consider the excellence of the students of one country to be able to say that this country or place was a good place for its production. I thought that maybe the reason why they move out their factories from China to Vietnam was a man power fee.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 05:21:40 PM

First of all iPhone is moving its manufacturing and not anything else, and they are moving it mainly to India as well not Vietnam, sure they are moving some stuff to Vietnam but most of the production is moving to India.

When one nation wins math Olympics they do not get all the jobs or every sector, they get more attention towards financial sector and get investments from there, and this is not just based on one or two, it has to be a national thing and financial sector needs to be working properly there as well.

Why do they invest to them? Because, if they have a great base with high level of math knowledge and already built the business and managed to take it to a level, with billions of dollars invested they could become even bigger and that investment would profit them.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:00:16 AM

Another factor is the current market competition with brands (Huawei, Xiaomi). Market conditions have fallen sharply in sales and profits, what I have explained above is an open secret.

Samsung is no longer available in Beijing / China for now, competition and policy.

Whoa! That's controversial but it is true.
This shit will happen if China wants to be the biggest salesman/country in the world.
Delay production of things that they don't own. i.e. Iphone and Samsung.
Then, mass produce things that belong to them.
That could only be the reason for the recent change and not about mathematics or olympics.  Grin
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 08:41:28 AM

Samsung is moving its factories from China to Vietnam.

Companies are moving factories to countries where workforce is cheaper. It is that way fro over 50 years. But now with this pandemics this move will slow down, since countries realised they need to produce at least some essential things fully at home. Robotic will drastically hep with this.
It makes sense because instead of paying the workers at a high fee, the factories can spread their branches in other countries, especially in developing countries. So they can cut the cost of paying the workers while they can get more buyers from those countries. It is a strategy from the big company, and it happens for a long time ago because they realize that only by doing that, their company can grow bigger in many countries. With the pandemic still with us, this company is still trying to operate, but they use strict health protocols because they don't want to see their workers infect.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀