Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help to Restore Ether wallet  (Read 160 times)
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 03:57:07 AM

If you lose your Jason Key, the only way is Private Key. If you don't have PK, i think you have to make a new one and don't think again your old wallet. Say goodbye for it. RIP

I have my json key and that password I use for my daily banking activity. I never forgets it. but now its not allowing me to import it.

Where do you want to import it ?
I think very simple way to import coin, you just make a new wallet and paste your coin address to old wallet.
And then just click SEND. I think thats enought and very clear.

-= OI =-
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:46:46 AM

I have an old jakson file and I was able to access it a while back with my old password. It might be the file you saved is now corrupted. Tehre will be no other means to access your old walet not unless you have a spare copy of the file that is not corrupted pur through your private key if wvwr you have kept it.
abhi9868 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 11:32:28 AM

I have an old jakson file and I was able to access it a while back with my old password. It might be the file you saved is now corrupted. Tehre will be no other means to access your old walet not unless you have a spare copy of the file that is not corrupted pur through your private key if wvwr you have kept it.

Thanks guys for all your support I got my money I saw a video on YT bruteforcing wallet with guess password list and recovered it.  Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: