Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥[ANN] [ICO] JACS - Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure 🔥✅  (Read 6099 times)
moamin77 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 08:39:39 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdessouki
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

JACS.tech

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 12:26:54 PM

JACS in IoT

https://medium.com/@jacstech/blockchain-based-connectivity-for-the-internet-of-things-iot-f59d2d910d80

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 06:19:49 AM

JACS Bounty Campaign

kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 08:45:09 AM

I see this very good project i hope ICO will success .
Maybe the team needs to create a telegram community so that everyone can easily and freely ask questions and share information about this project

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2020, 06:53:30 PM

Maybe the team needs to create a telegram community so that everyone can easily and freely ask questions and share information about this project

They should have a group to provide information to participants or investors who wish to participate in this project. I will look and find out about this project.

moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 08:04:51 PM

Roger that! We are on it

moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 08:07:17 PM

They should have a group to provide information to participants or investors who wish to participate in this project. I will look and find out about this project.

Roger That!
We are also very active on the website/query form, social media platforms & email...Please feel free to get in touch for any question or concern

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2020, 08:32:53 PM

JACS is Listed in Crypto Directories
https://cryptodirectories.com/token-sale/ongoing/jacs-jacs/

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:19:33 AM

does it only have an ICO plan? we all know that ICO now is not a good way to raise money, isn't doing IEO better, will you have that plan in the future, please create a group on telegram so that it is easier for us to have discussions
We're on it for sure!

As blockchain is at the heart of what we are developing (JACS = blockchain + CLNS), our Tokenomics categories are clear/sharp and we love doing things the traditional way; we chose to go for an ICO instead of an IEO or any new trend i.e. DeFi (we love these though and have nothing against them) Smiley

moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:22:48 AM

Appreciated!

Can you please correct the start and end dates to reflect the real ones (1-29 November, 2020)....CD is pulling info from ICOBench, and the latter isn't updating their website since months and we failed to reach out to them for correction....CryptoCompare has it right though (https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/jacs/overview)

moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:57:10 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2020, 08:21:23 AM by moamin77

Telegram Group Created and linked to the Channel for anyone who wants to Discuss anything related to JACS.tech

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 02:36:04 PM

Roger That!
We are also very active on the website/query form, social media platforms & email...Please feel free to get in touch for any question or concern

Thank's for your response to me that this project is still developing in the future. I'll look in more detail on this project group later.

moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 03:59:21 PM

Roger That!

Thank's for your response to me that this project is still developing in the future. I'll look in more detail on this project group later.

You're always welcome....In less than a month, we're gonna have the first product (JACS VPN Mobile App, that is part of the Pre-Alpha suite) for Apple & Android. Also, it's worth mentioning that JACS Prototype (over Linux) is live over Github since Q2, 2019

Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:35:41 PM

maybe JACS will later become the ICO that many people are waiting for.
I see that the JACS project has great power to be a big and successful ICO I can't wait to wait for the good news from this JACS project
moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 02:00:58 PM

maybe JACS will later become the ICO that many people are waiting for.
I see that the JACS project has great power to be a big and successful ICO I can't wait to wait for the good news from this JACS project
Thank You so much.....Fingers Crossed Wink

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 04:00:13 PM

Appreciated!

Can you please correct the start and end dates to reflect the real ones (1-29 November, 2020)....CD is pulling info from ICOBench, and the latter isn't updating their website since months and we failed to reach out to them for correction....CryptoCompare has it right though (https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/jacs/overview)
Sure all information now is updated
if you have some further update of information
just simply contact us. Cheers
btw you can also vote for JACS in Token Sale Directory
to get a chance to become one of Featured Token Sale in Crypto Directories Homepage for free.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 06:40:33 PM

Appreciated!

Sure all information now is updated
if you have some further update of information
just simply contact us. Cheers
btw you can also vote for JACS in Token Sale Directory
to get a chance to become one of Featured Token Sale in Crypto Directories Homepage for free.

This is amazing! Thank You so much

as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 12:58:37 AM

I see that your project identified as ViaBlock on almost all your social media channel. Does it mean JACS previously named ViaBlock? would you tell us the reason to change the name from ViaBlock into JACS? or may be JACS is one of ViaBlock product?

regards,

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
moamin77 (OP)

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:36:55 AM

I see that your project identified as ViaBlock on almost all your social media channel. Does it mean JACS previously named ViaBlock? would you tell us the reason to change the name from ViaBlock into JACS? or may be JACS is one of ViaBlock product?

regards,
Exactly.
viaBlock LTD is the company and JACS is one of our projects

mdessouki
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

JACS.tech

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 01:57:41 PM

JACS FAQ: https://medium.com/@jacstech/jacs-faqs-7022a37a830b

What is JACS?
JACS or Just Another Communications Stack aims to change the way data networks currently work.
It is the result of combining two technologies: blockchain and Connection-Less Network Services (CLNS), with its 160-bits ISO NSAP addresses.
​JACS provides a new communications stack that is totally different than TCP/IP.

Why on earth, one would want to replace the long-lived TCP/IP?
There are many drivers behind the need for JACS, namely IPv4 address depletion, centralized address allocation (for both IPv4 and IPv6), high-recurring renewal fees and Internet routing security.
The burgeoning world of the Internet of Things (IoT) and imminent global rollout of 5G require a huge number of Internet global addresses to be allocated rapidly and cost effectively.

Are you the only one claiming to replace the TCP/IP?
Negative!
There were previous attempts to solve some or all of the challenges related to TCP/IP, to name a few:
IPv6 and others (IPv9) to overcome the IPv4 address depletion
​TUBA: TCP and UDP over Big Addresses
​​Even other Blockchain-based initiatives to decentralize address allocation: InBlock and for validating route origin, securing the Internet routing system and preventing BGP hijacking: IPchain

Are you collaborating with others to achieve your common goal?
Yes! We are a proud participant of ETSI NIN ISG: European Telecommunications Standards Institute, Non IP Networking, Industry Specification Group.

What is your vision?
Our vision is to enable Web 3.0 evolution by providing a decentralized data communication stack that allows existing distributed applications and services to operate and develop so as to achieve the realities of the future
Our ultimate goal is to allow inter-connectivity of every grain of sand on the planet and even beyond.

How would you achieve that?
With a decentralized, blockchain based, communications stack there will be no single top authority and no regional or local authorities.
Global unique addresses will be assigned and administrated over blockchain, thus fulfilling all general guidelines like administrative decentralization and data abstraction, plus hardening the security of the Internet routing system
Most importantly, there will be no maintenance or recurring renewal fees for blocks of addresses.

Do you have a one-pager with all details?
Yes, please visit: https://www.jacs.tech/one-pager

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: