Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Raffle] Spend a Buck Win a Penny 2015 Bitcoin Penny Raffle  (Read 258 times)
DaveF (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6201

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 02:22:17 PM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (1)

Since I have not done one of these is a while....

2015 Bitcoin Penny Spend a Buck Win a Penny Raffle

You get the one in the picture.

Tickets:

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
0 -
a -
b -
c -
d -
e -
f -

General Info:

Price Per Ticket $1.00 : BTC0.000093 at the time of posting this.
Ticket Limit: None, take them all if you'd like.
Shipping: Free to the US.

I can only ship to US addresses, for non US shipping contact minerjones: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=346731 I will ship to him and he can ship to you. He can quote you rates.*

BTC: bc1q2lssfa4qujqjf6e76ue7jf4tq764vkq7gmknl9
BTC Legacy: 1PVBxMNEe6SHrbScEKxFtN6KytdXEC64j7
If you want to save BTC transaction fees:
LTC: ltc1qz7sfw8s38qgwzt99m02ppae4cdgv70d9ykq6ty

How To Play:

Pick one or more of the available tickets from the table above. Post a reply with your pick + the txID of your transaction.
Once all Tickets are taken (and paid for) I will select a future mined block that will determine the winner.
The last character in the hash of that block will decide who has the winning Ticket.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2195

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 02:57:31 PM

I will take all 16 slots Smiley txn incoming

txn id: eaac749bbc34cf278a032331969bef0ea822e0f62638e370656bb0f5cc108fc7

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
DaveF (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 03:16:02 PM

I will take all 16 slots Smiley txn incoming

txn id: eaac749bbc34cf278a032331969bef0ea822e0f62638e370656bb0f5cc108fc7

And the raffle is won by MoparMiningLLC :-)

PM me you address I'll get it out to you.
-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 03:55:53 PM

O man that is not fare getting all 16 slots all for yourself only. I wanted to get into.

DaveF, Can you have another auction like this one please if possible. Grin

fair? wtf are you talking about? It was in the raffle listing - some raffles have a slot limit, some do not - this one did not.

Ticket Limit: None, take them all if you'd like.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 04:09:58 PM

O man that is not fare getting all 16 slots all for yourself only. I wanted to get into.

fair? wtf are you talking about? It was in the raffle listing - some raffles have a slot limit, some do not - this one did not.

You sellfish. Yuor lame explanation does not mean anything. Whatever the way the auction is set, you still do not do what you just did. I know your kind. Since it was cheap only one dollar, you bough all of them and did not give chances others to get in. This is the facts. I waited for this auction for long time I wanted to buy 2015 bitcoin penny. This is the first bitcoinpemy coin.

I am fine now I was pissed

No explanation anymore from you.

Thank you.

lame explanation? It was the terms of the raffle - and when there are no slot limits, there are plenty of examples of people buying all slots. As for chances - I assume you will now wait till the final few minutes of every future raffle/auction/giveaway so that others can have a chance prior to you?

I really try to refrain from the drama around here but you do tend to draw a lot of it your way.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 04:39:49 PM

lame explanation? It was the terms of the raffle - and when there are no slot limits, there are plenty of examples of people buying all slots. As for chances - I assume you will now wait till the final few minutes of every future raffle/auction/giveaway so that others can have a chance prior to you?

I really try to refrain from the drama around here but you do tend to draw a lot of it your way.

You are not trying to refrain anything here. Admit and say I am selfish. Do not beg others for your selfishness. When you get caught you call it drama. In order to hide from your action now you are randomly spreading everywhere.  
Could you not just wait a little longer for the people who bought frames from you. just a little longer.
Anyway, its all good. move on.
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 04:49:59 PM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (1)

You sellfish. Your lame explanation does not mean anything. Whatever the way the auction is set, you still do not do what you just did. I know your kind. Since it was cheap only one dollar, you bought all of them and did not give chances others to get into. This is the fact. I waited for this auction for long time I wanted to buy 2015 bitcoin penny. This is the first bitcoinpenny coin.

I am fine now I was pissed

No explanation anymore from you.

Thank you.

It is actually a common occurence for someone to pickup all slots in things like this. Oftentimes all slots are paid for and then open to a random free raffle. I believe MoparMiningLLC has done some of these and I also believe you have put your name in on some. Although in MoparMiningLLC's case he is the generous one and in your case you're the selfish freeloader.. much different. Kick rocks kid.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 05:01:08 PM

You are not trying to refrain anything here. Admit and say I am selfish. Do not beg others for your selfishness. When you get caught you call it drama. In order to hide from your action now you are randomly spreading everywhere.  
Could you not just wait a little longer for the people who bought frames from you. just a little longer.

I am not selfish - man, it is a single Bitcoin Penny. And I had to pay for each slot, lol they were not free. And please tell me, who am I begging from and for what again am I begging? Caught? huh? And I am randomly spreading what everywhere?
And wait for the people who bought frames from me? The coldkey cases? What am I waiting for them to do?
You have issues.

It is actually a common occurence for someone to pickup all slots in things like this. Oftentimes all slots are paid for and then open to a random free raffle. I believe MoparMiningLLC has done some of these and I also believe you have put your name in on some. Although in MoparMiningLLC's case he is the generous one and in your case you're the selfish freeloader.. much different. Kick rocks kid.

TeeGUMES is quite right - I have done a few raffles that were with paid slots and a few that were free. I also have done them on Twitter - just earlier this week I did a giveaway on twitter that was for the Ballet Crypto Red Envelope set.

My interest resides in having only one of each collectible - the duplicates I get are either given away or sold via raffle. I would not consider that selfish.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
seek3r
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 05:04:29 PM

I am not selfish - man, it is a single Bitcoin Penny. And I had to pay for each slot, lol they were not free. And please tell me, who am I begging from and for what again am I begging? Caught? huh? And I am randomly spreading what everywhere?
And wait for the people who bought frames from me? The coldkey cases? What am I waiting for them to do?
You have issues.

TeeGUMES is quite right - I have done a few raffles that were with paid slots and a few that were free. I also have done them on Twitter - just earlier this week I did a giveaway on twitter that was for the Ballet Crypto Red Envelope set.

My interest resides in having only one of each collectible - the duplicates I get are either given away or sold via raffle. I would not consider that selfish.

No need to defend urself here. Just let him talk, its an alt of alamjob who constantly tries to bring in a bad mood. Just look up his older posts. This dude doesnt have hobbys.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 05:14:16 PM

This dude doesnt have hobbys.

I personally do not buy everything Seeker. I am very particular in my selection. You already know that. For example, bit-cards, bitbill, coinmonk and so on. I was looking for 2015 bitcoinpenny for a while since it is very unique to me and is not offered very often. I usually do not participate free ruffles because I won few last year and that caused lots of headache for me, If it is paid raffle I do sometimes only if it interests me a lot.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 05:35:21 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2020, 05:54:17 PM by MoparMiningLLC

and now he red trust flagged me? seriously?

I usually do not participate free ruffles because I won few last year

I think this hits it right on the head about the account being an alt - he references winning raffles last year which caused him headaches - the rainbowsky account was registered this year so it won zero raffles last year. The supposed connection to alamjob though would fit as alamjob would win free raffles and then quickly put the items up for sale. Thus there is the headache he mentions...

Someone in meta pointed out that both alamjob and rainbowsky are alts of a 3rd account as well which is actively banned. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2760726

I can attest that the three are very much most likely the same person to about 99% because they post the same list of items they are "searching" for and the pictures used by the banned account have been sent to me by alam/rainbow in telegram.

I hate to say anyone should be banned permanently as crypto should be uncensored - unbiased and decentralized but plagues like this need to be purged.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 07:21:56 PM

MOPER LLC - I left you alone and I said move on. I gave you credit that you buy one kind of every coin for your grandkids.

I was expecting this rowdy behavior of you. you just look for reasons to blame people. Anyone can win any free raffles that does not necessarily means same.

The funny thing is you believe we all got sidetracked from your action. The reality is even people giving you kudos, they actually know you. It does not matter how old are you or what membership status you have or how many junks you sell. It matter who you are. Moving from the main occurrence proves nothing.

I do not even know you You abused the trust system by giving me negative trust. Why in the world you would such a thing like that? You know why you did it because you want to impress  few people. Now these few people know they cannot trust you. Trust me I am right.

On the other hand, my contribution to the community is very educative.

Remember what we are talking about you being selfish so quickly by buying all cheap slots for this beautiful 2015 rare coin so that others cannot even have a chance to get one slot. You just kicked on yourself.

Who in the world with common senses will not realize what you have done selfishly.

You are not like me. My standards are extremely high. My knowledge in collectible crypto world is beyond your imagination. I am fun person and I make jokes here and there. I just do not buy and sell and being selfish.  

My friend think this is just a conversation and sharing feeling. One thing for sure you do not care other people feeling and you do not understand how other people feels when you are being selfish.

You are trying to be righteous on your actions by giving different examples. Really you think we are stupid.

This is a community and collectible place for all of us. You have to be sensitive and considerate.

You are blind as hark hole in the universe. HAVE SOME DIGNITY.

This is it. No more response. Have a good day!
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 07:29:26 PM

MOPER - I left you alone and I said move on. I gave you credit that you buy one kind of every coin for your grandkids.

I was expecting this rowdy behavior of you. you just look for reasons to blame people. Anyone can win any free raffles that does not necessarily means same.

The funny thing is you believe we all got sidetracked from your action. The reality is even people giving you kudos, they actually know you. It does not matter how old are you or what membership status you have or how many junks you sell. It matter who you are. Moving from the main occurrence proves nothing.

I do not even know you You abused the trust system by giving me negative trust. Why in the world you would such a thing like that? You know why you did it because you want to impress  few people. Now these few people know they cannot trust you. Trust me I am right.

On the other hand, my contribution to the community is very educative.

Remember what we are talking about you being selfish so quickly by buying all cheap slots for this beautiful 2015 rare coin so that others cannot even have a chance to get one slot. You just kicked on yourself.

Who in the world with common senses will not realize what you have done selfishly.

You are not like me. My standards are extremely high. My knowledge in collectible crypto world is beyond your imagination. I am fun person and I make jokes here and there. I just do not buy and sell and being selfish.  Buying slots has nothing to do with trust - funny coming from a guy with multiple accounts that won't even admit they are his even though you post the same lists and pictures from them - so either they are you or you plagiarized them. So, either you are guilty of ban evasion on these alts or eligible to be banned for the plagiarism. And you talk to me about trust. smh

My friend think this is just a conversation and sharing feeling. One thing for sure you do not care other people feeling and you do not understand how other people feels when you are being selfish.

You are trying to be righteous on your actions by giving different examples. Really you think we are stupid.

This is a community and collectible place for all of us. You have to be sensitive and considerate.

You are blind as hark hole in the universe. HAVE SOME DIGNITY.

rowdy? hmm? I have done no such action. And again, I blame no one for anything so not sure what that is about. If the seller allows for multiple spots to be bought, then it is not being selfish. I really wonder where are your posts on all the other threads where people have bought all or multiple spots?

I think no one but you is stupid, how could I think otherwise based on your ramblings across telegram and across 3 different known alts here on the forums. It is not the first place or the first time you slam me with insults.

If you want selfish, how about I post and design and release the project you asked me to do - which I declined? If I was selfish, I would do so, however I am not and will not. I keep my word.

actually I gave you no negative trust - it is a neutral trust - before you state that people abuse the trust system, maybe you should understand what it is? you are the one abusing it, giving me red negative trust for simply following a raffles rules.

I neither have the inclination no desire to carry on any further with you here and will simply put you on ignore as I did on telegram.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
DaveF (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 07:43:09 PM

And I'm locking this.
-Dave