Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Godfrey Bloom makes his first BTC purchase  (Read 273 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 11:02:14 PM

I think that the crypto sphere will be an opening for him and he will continue to invest in crypto further.

Not unless he get a bad advise and turn his bitcoin investment into nothing. I do hope that those who are going to DM him will not troll, but instead put him in the right path on bitcoin. He is more of a precious metal guy, but he has nothing to lose here, he is anti-bank, so obviously, with bitcoin's censorship resistance, its more fitting to his ideology.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 11:37:32 PM

I'm not surprise that such celebrity isn't aware of the use of bitcoin, its a matter and challenge the old are facing now, even the old professor in my university is finding hard to understand the basic idea about bitcoin.
I just hope he could get a helper that would teach him more about wallet private policy, as its the vital teaching that needs to be cleared.
Also, he is a popular influencer and are followed by many, so invariably, his interest in crypto industry would definitely change his followers to do he same, if inky he airbit out on a regular basis. This is really showing the growth of bitcoin.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2020, 03:19:05 AM

I totally love the courage Godfrey had to publicly make announce about his Bitcoin investment and he also willing to learn more about Bitcoin despite his age.

Welp. Didn't know this thread already existed. But anyway, I suggest you guys check this out if you didn't know who Godfrey Bloom was before his bitcoin tweets:

I'm not surprised he created this kind of video about the scam level of the banking system and Central Banks because Godfrey's professional career was a financial economist and every genuine financial economist will easily understand the scam activities or problem done/caused by the banking system and central banks.

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 02:17:16 PM

When successful boomers like him start to buy bitcoin you know mainstream adoption is coming. More & more people are starting to open their eyes to the scam of fiat currencies & normal banking.

Bitcoin is coming!

Meh there has been always people who are very skeptical of the banking system, often these are goldbugs, and this is just one of them. There is no mass adoption, or some wave of adoption by boomers, it's just one guy who isn't hostile towards Bitcoin, because actually many goldbugs don't like Bitcoin, as they think it's a competition to their beloved gold. You can only proclaim that mass adoption is coming when you have the numbers to back that up, not a few small celebrities saying that they bough a bit of Bitcoin on twitter.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 02:36:04 PM

You can only proclaim that mass adoption is coming when you have the numbers to back that up, not a few small celebrities saying that they bough a bit of Bitcoin on twitter.
For these celebrities it is a publicity stunt if they claim that they purchase cryptocurrency, they will feature in many news websites and it is highly possible that they will be trending and that is what they are looking for and a social media trend means he will be getting business in his field and it is the best way to get popular on a global scale without spending much money on PR  Cheesy.
cryptomaniac_xxx (OP)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 08:34:58 AM

I agree that this guy is a very controversial figure in politics but his anti-bank stance has caught me ever since. I've never follow his twitter to be honest, but I was surprised to him mentioned bitcoin that's why I posted it here and maybe someone in the UK can recognized this guy. And him mentioning bitcoin already caught our attention so I would say he is on the bandwagon wagon regardless of his political views or stance. PR stunt? maybe, but this is good PR for bitcoin as well.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: