Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1523 times)
Bolopecah

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 11:53:13 AM

Price of the tokens depends a lot from the condition of cryptocurrency market. If cryptocurrency market will raise the price of the tokens will raise too. But the demand in tokens will appear only after the platform will be launched.

Now the price of the tokens continue to fall and trading volumes are small. https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/BNF-BTC
May be the situation will change after the launch of the platform. It is necessary to wait. The time of quick profit has finished.
that means that anyone who joins the BNF token sale is advised to keep their tokens even longer to wait for the BNF launch, and anyone who sells BNF tokens at this time will experience a loss - 9x, waiting for the launch of the platform even though it is uncertain the demand will be much.

Bonfi has a staking system. The longer holders of BNF keep their tokens the more money they earn on tokens. It is profitable to hold tokens. Here is information about staking https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc.
how can i save more bonfis, and i have joined their pre-sale until now i still keep it in my wallet address and are there any definite interesting things to wait for here? I gave $ 100 and now it's only worth $16 this is very disappointing isn't it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 11:36:04 PM

Price of the tokens depends a lot from the condition of cryptocurrency market. If cryptocurrency market will raise the price of the tokens will raise too. But the demand in tokens will appear only after the platform will be launched.

Now the price of the tokens continue to fall and trading volumes are small. https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/BNF-BTC
May be the situation will change after the launch of the platform. It is necessary to wait. The time of quick profit has finished.
that means that anyone who joins the BNF token sale is advised to keep their tokens even longer to wait for the BNF launch, and anyone who sells BNF tokens at this time will experience a loss - 9x, waiting for the launch of the platform even though it is uncertain the demand will be much.

Bonfi has a staking system. The longer holders of BNF keep their tokens the more money they earn on tokens. It is profitable to hold tokens. Here is information about staking https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc.
how can i save more bonfis, and i have joined their pre-sale until now i still keep it in my wallet address and are there any definite interesting things to wait for here? I gave $ 100 and now it's only worth $16 this is very disappointing isn't it
Well feel sorry for your unprofitable investing mate, The fear is that this project is a long-term investment, so if you look at it, in a short time it will make a loss. I'm not saying I believe in this project, but if you invest at least you have that confidence, that is the risk.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:08:09 PM

Well feel sorry for your unprofitable investing mate, The fear is that this project is a long-term investment, so if you look at it, in a short time it will make a loss. I'm not saying I believe in this project, but if you invest at least you have that confidence, that is the risk.
Before investing you need to consider the project is it a short term or long term investment. Long term investments are more gamble but can pay big. If you invested long term and want short term results that don't work this way.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 01:25:52 PM

Before investing you need to consider the project is it a short term or long term investment. Long term investments are more gamble but can pay big. If you invested long term and want short term results that don't work this way.
We cannot predict at this time because all will be answered if the BonFi project has launched their platform, as many people say here, when the product platform has been launched the demand will be high and that's where the BNF tokens will be very valuable, but this is only predictions only, so let's wait together whether it works or not

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:43:06 PM

We cannot predict at this time because all will be answered if the BonFi project has launched their platform, as many people say here, when the product platform has been launched the demand will be high and that's where the BNF tokens will be very valuable, but this is only predictions only, so let's wait together whether it works or not

I think the best way its we should wait for release of Bonvest platform. Yes price not on the pre sale level but guys are working. I hope platform will be launched till the end of the year. I'm holdin my tokens  Grin Grin Grin
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 12:00:25 PM

I think the best way its we should wait for release of Bonvest platform. Yes price not on the pre sale level but guys are working. I hope platform will be launched till the end of the year. I'm holdin my tokens  Grin Grin Grin
yes likewise with me, I followed the sales sale at a price of $ 0.0081, if I sell it now of course it will be detrimental to myself, and hopefully at the right time all the situation will turn around and the main driving goal that we can feel later is the launch of the BonFi platform .

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 08:30:55 AM

BonFi platform is sometimes described as DeFi 2.0 and "difference between DeFi 1.0 and DeFi 2.0 lies in understanding the industry’s status quo, compared to where we will take DeFi in the future." So it is only difference between 1.0 and 2.0 DeFi?
BonFi will be something like yearn but much better. AI should find the best opportunities for your money. Team promised one more announcement today so let's wait. Idk what is the difference btw defi 1 and 2.  Huh
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 04:49:18 PM

Platform Development Update 2

The BonFi Council launched the BNF token two months ago — and since then, the team has put great efforts to accelerate the development process. The BonFi team is excited to share the latest updates on the current development status and provide further insights into the platform’s functioning.

Read more: https://medium.com/bonfiorg/platform-development-update-2-e324daaabe46.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 09:56:29 PM

I like that BonFi platform helps users gain a comprehensive overview of the DeFi market, as for me it is very useful feature Wink
You are right. Even people who are in this space for years can get lost sometimes. Having the overview it really helps from time to time.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 02:02:49 PM

I have seen the sale of Bonfi tokens before it was very smooth and finished selling out in a very strange time, now the price of Bonfi tokens is very unaffected, even their products will be launched this month, the difference in ico sales prices is very far compared to the current price so is the team able to develop this project with max? I want to see the BonFi team at work
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 02:56:58 PM

I have seen the sale of Bonfi tokens before it was very smooth and finished selling out in a very strange time, now the price of Bonfi tokens is very unaffected, even their products will be launched this month, the difference in ico sales prices is very far compared to the current price so is the team able to develop this project with max? I want to see the BonFi team at work
yes, I also see that the price of Bonfi tokens has not increased even until now I still see that the price of Bonfi tokens is still very far below when compared to the selling price, as I knew beforehand that they will launch their product this month, but I don't know something. seen here

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 10:08:42 AM

yes, I also see that the price of Bonfi tokens has not increased even until now I still see that the price of Bonfi tokens is still very far below when compared to the selling price, as I knew beforehand that they will launch their product this month, but I don't know something. seen here

Hello All,

I think it is a bad sign when the launch of a product does not make the price rise.  It could just be the crazy times we are in. 

Wish you all the Best!!

Cheers,

Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:24:17 PM

Launch of NULS-BNF Credit Mining

NULS-BNF Proof of Credit Mining (POCM) Program Details

- Program Duration: 730 Days (24 Months)
- Minimum Participation Amount: 100 NULS
- POCM Ratio / Total Rewards: 2.4% / 24 million BNF
- Reward Distribution: Continuous, every 10 blocks.
- Token Locked Days: 7 Days Lockup after receiving rewards.

Learn more here
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 10:31:14 PM

what did you mean by "strange time" in crowdsale stage mate ?
and how much the  token price in ICO stage ?
by the way, i just come here in this thread because i read some unique words " Innovating Defi" in the subject

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
asyakashi

Activity: 1918

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 11:40:08 AM

Bnf tokens have just been burned, hopefully this can make the price of BNF tokens even higher at least to reach the selling price I know $ 0.0081
It's still a long way down and the Q1 road will slowly start
we are waiting for big changes

Completion of $BNF Token Burn 🔥
Boosting $BNF Token Scarcity and Platform Utility
(https://medium.com/bonfiorg/completion-of-bnf-token-burn-a9a7b54987f1)

Token burns reduce the overall supply of tokens and add to the scarcity of the $BNF token. It also helps to sustain a healthy and positive development of the project, which balances the value of each token and its use within the platform.

We have burned a total of 18.75 million BNF tokens from the team reserve.
The new total supply of $BNF Tokens is: 981,249,999 BNF

▶️Transaction ID 1: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3a8ff8d1729f0ff57a5245f1aee7addd0477fab9c49439c961dca950cf790374
▶️Transaction ID 2: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xfd151af9fc3690dead46250d542e07dc6ac8c08105f4cfe08bfb564f58d24a44

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 06:40:19 PM

Bnf tokens have just been burned, hopefully this can make the price of BNF tokens even higher at least to reach the selling price I know $ 0.0081
I also notice that they will also do a token burn on April, but do not know how much to burn. The thing need to know, token burn will not boost up the price of tokens in a short time, the usefulness of these tokens remains questionable so that prices could be skyrocket.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 07:22:44 PM

I also notice that they will also do a token burn on April, but do not know how much to burn. The thing need to know, token burn will not boost up the price of tokens in a short time, the usefulness of these tokens remains questionable so that prices could be skyrocket.
I hope we get the information as soon as possible, I really want to get back to the highest price of BNF so far the Bonfi price is still stable at $ 0.002, still far as we expected I have been waiting for 3 months ago

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
asyakashi

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 11:14:12 AM

I hope we get the information as soon as possible, I really want to get back to the highest price of BNF so far the Bonfi price is still stable at $ 0.002, still far as we expected I have been waiting for 3 months ago
we just wait for their platform to be launched for sure it will at least bring a little change as well as Bonfi's price, surely the demand will be even more so that it can boost BNF prices and there's nothing wrong if you have money can buy it and hold it

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 05:00:26 PM

we just wait for their platform to be launched for sure it will at least bring a little change as well as Bonfi's price, surely the demand will be even more so that it can boost BNF prices and there's nothing wrong if you have money can buy it and hold it
I don't do it unless I know clearly when their platform will be fully launched, because when I ask questions in the telegram community they only answer Q1, and there is no clarity on that date

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
asyakashi

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 02:42:58 PM

It turned out that after burning BNF tokens, it was not long before suddenly the price of BNF tokens rose very drastically, but all of them could not last long and now they are still standing at $ 0.004 this has reached 50% of their ico price, hopefully it can reach 100%

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: