Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a new investment  (Read 2863 times)
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:02:09 PM

Bitcoin is one of the strong cryptocurrency and it is the most stable digital coin nowadays. Also, bitcoin is one of the promising investment in digital world. Since, peoples economy nowadays are unstable due to the pandimic situation in the world. Peoples are looking for new source of income to improve their economy. Do you think bitcoin is the best investment choice nowadays to earn money?

We are in a modern technology and now that there is a pandemic we move closer to the internet works which has a good impact for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is one of the alternative source of income not only this time of pandemic but also as a regular working day. But it is only for risk taker and with enough knowledge about bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 05:52:09 PM

I think you are too late to invest in bitcoin today.  bitcoin price is very expensive.  bitcoin is always the best choice for profit.  but I prefer trading.  when it was Covid today, and you only chose to earn income from bitcoin investing or trading, I thought it was impossible to meet your needs.  but you can do business and also trade or invest in bitcoin.

No. No one is too late because it's never too late. The price could go sideways, either up or down. I'd only recommend buying in on coins with good community and marketcap. Tho bitcoin shouldn't be only seen as investment opportunity because such mindset could hurt one if the investment is lost.
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 08:33:50 PM

Bitcoin is one of the strong cryptocurrency and it is the most stable digital coin nowadays. Also, bitcoin is one of the promising investment in digital world. Since, peoples economy nowadays are unstable due to the pandimic situation in the world. Peoples are looking for new source of income to improve their economy. Do you think bitcoin is the best investment choice nowadays to earn money?
for me yes, Bitcoin is the best investment asset to make money today...
I say this because I have made a little profit from Bitcoin. currently, the majority of people still can't make money from Bitcoin so they don't have any thoughts that Bitcoin is an asset of the future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 11:00:57 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is very good, but for some people who don’t know bitcoin, not necessarily investing in bitcoin is good because they don’t understand how bitcoin itself works. Many also get disadvantaged because they only join FOMO to buy bitcoin, especially on the grounds of pandemic, participating in the investment because of it. Finally instead of profit but feel panicked when the price falls and sell in a loss. this is one example that we have to have emotional control.
Among other crypto coins, Bitcoin is very promising to make a profit. But we should also know that bitcoin is very volatile. That means the risk of losing is very high. Make sure before investing in bitcoin we are not because of FOMO.

/font]
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 11:31:53 PM

I agree with the opinion that Bitcoin is the best investment choice in a pandemic like now, because it has been proven by the price of Bitcoin
unaffected by a pandemic situation. You can see the current Bitcoin price continues to rise, even now Bitcoin is already at a price of $ 11,900.
So investing in Bitcoin can be used as a new source of income to improve the economy.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 11:39:15 PM

why not? bitcoin is one of the big matter in recent time. bitcoin price growing day by day. now btc price almost 12k and it will pumping more in future. so if you have some amount you can invest on btc. i hope btc gives you good return. but one think, do your own research before investing

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 11:59:54 PM

Yes, bitcoin has been gaining more importance as an investment than a transaction asset. The technology development have provided way for multiple usage with bitcoin, but usage as investment is found to be the primary thing among common people.

Large volume holders just try to make money out of the market fluctuation that happens continuously at certain time interval. It takes time for people to learn more about bitcoin as well as the prime cause for which bitcoin is being innovated.

BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 02:46:45 AM
Merited by dadach (5)

How is everyone buying here? Let's say you have 300 USD per month, do you buy it when you get a paycheck for 300, or DCA?
I used to buy Bitcoin by risking all my salary, and I only put aside 50$ per month. and thank goodness now my money has increased 3x or more due to the incredible increase in Bitcoin 2 or 3 years ago.

And now 70% of that profit I invest in Gold and 30% I use for trading.
from here I suggest to you if you have a responsibility to your wife, children or your parent. then you have to be careful in making investment decisions in crypto because it is very high risk and if you are not good at reading the situation then you will risk losing all your money.

If you want to be safe, then invest in Gold or Property.
dadach

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 08:57:11 AM

How is everyone buying here? Let's say you have 300 USD per month, do you buy it when you get a paycheck for 300, or DCA?
I used to buy Bitcoin by risking all my salary, and I only put aside 50$ per month. and thank goodness now my money has increased 3x or more due to the incredible increase in Bitcoin 2 or 3 years ago.

And now 70% of that profit I invest in Gold and 30% I use for trading.
from here I suggest to you if you have a responsibility to your wife, children or your parent. then you have to be careful in making investment decisions in crypto because it is very high risk and if you are not good at reading the situation then you will risk losing all your money.

If you want to be safe, then invest in Gold or Property.

High risk, high profit/loss Smiley I am ready to only risk about 10-20 % monthly. When I retire in 20 years or so, it should give me nice amount of extra income. Provided there is no circumstances that we cannot control.

To DA Moon!!! donations accepted >.< 38nvHaNqF5nv4ifhUyq9CChnBmRs2DSv4r
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 09:32:47 AM

Stable? Bitcoin is not a stable coin. However, apart from that, I totally agree with you about everything said about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is actually the best coin to hold at anytime, it is not like other coins which banks on hype and other things to grow in price, rather it is a coin with all the necessary features to ensure its constant growth even amidst the ups and downs of the crypto space. With this in mind, I believe using or seeing Bitcoin as a new investment tool is a good idea, but first and foremost the person needs to be aware of the risks involved with investing with cryptocurrencies. Also, the person needs to be aware of all that relates with Bitcoin, such as how to trade, how to store it and so on.
To your last question, Yes, I believe that Bitcoin is the best investment choice nowadays bearing in mind it is a coin that is highly valuable.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gifemov

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 09:45:06 AM

Thank You???
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 10:30:58 AM

Your opinion about Bitcoin is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies and is the most stable digital coin today and is also very popular, is something that cannot be ignored and is a fact.
When it comes to investing, it is clear that bitcoin is definitely among the best at this time, but indeed the high price makes people think that not all of their funds are invested in one bitcoin. because other altcoins are also quite attractive for investment and the funds needed may not be as big as bitcoin.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 01:42:12 PM

Bitcoin is not a new investment, unless 10 years is still new.

Correct.

Those people who think Bitcoin as a new investment are late comers. They wouldn't known bitcoin if there's no pandemic and their Government wouldn't accept it as a currency without being in a pinch situation of the economy.

Bitcoin is not the best choice to earn money because it's a risky investment. If one needs to earn money, one should find a job that has a salary. Bitcoin is not a substitute for that and is not a magic pill that will solve every problem.

That's why they called it "Investment", you don't (can't) earn profits from it always, it's like investing on a real estate or properties that you need to wait for years before you could earn something, the only difference is that profits from Bitcoin is much better. Therefore, it is worth the risk in my opinion.

M.Nice

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 06:03:05 AM

Bitcoin is greedy and eat the market!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 06:11:58 AM

Bitcoin is one of the strong cryptocurrency and it is the most stable digital coin nowadays. Also, bitcoin is one of the promising investment in digital world. Since, peoples economy nowadays are unstable due to the pandimic situation in the world.
this is truly happening and not only unstable but really in crisis each people now.So if you are looking for investment yah this is one good place
But for long term as this can't promise you income instantly.
Peoples are looking for new source of income to improve their economy.
Sorry but i think this is not the right place for this because Bitcoin and crypto investments are very risky that is why advises are spreading each side
of this market that if you will invest here then make sure that those money are the amount you are willing to risk
and with no assurance of profiting in short time.
Do you think bitcoin is the best investment choice nowadays to earn money?
If you are willing to take long time then why not?

but for instant money then never make this field for you.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 06:15:06 AM

Not necessary everytime the statement will be correct.
If you are wise enough then, Bitcoin can't overcome you.

From the beginning onwards Bitcoin was a good option to invest upon.
And by seeing the capabilities of Bitcoins in 2018, many traders have already known the coins potential.
Now also the Bitcoins are rising high, and tbh this is the right time to invest on Bitcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 07:19:55 AM

Not necessary everytime the statement will be correct.
If you are wise enough then, Bitcoin can't overcome you.
Actually idon't know when did He get that idea that bitcoin is Greedy because it is US who manage our money and bitcoin is just there to help us have investment but not to make us rich instantly.
and besides Bitcoin is a currency and not Gold.
From the beginning onwards Bitcoin was a good option to invest upon.
And by seeing the capabilities of Bitcoins in 2018, many traders have already known the coins potential.
Now also the Bitcoins are rising high, and tbh this is the right time to invest on Bitcoins.
actually it is 2017 not 2018 because year after Bitcoin fell so bad and altcoin starts to bull.

But Indeed that Bitcoin is one of the best investment considering that starts from penny and comes to 5 digits value.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 08:49:03 AM

Bitcoin is great for investing, but not the best at the moment in general. An investment is good or not depends on the individual, we can not say the investment decision by Bill Gates, it is good for a homeless by the side of the road. Everyone has a different portion of investment and cannot be equalized
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 03:39:57 PM

Yes, bitcoin is getting importance as the new money and new form of investment, because around the globe the usage of bitcoin on trading has increased in large difference compared to the past during this pandemic. During the pandemic there is more and more job layoffs and salary cut. This has made a big change in people's economic life, and people have begun to look for better earning possibilities. This has made people to move to bitcoin as a new investment.

It would be unfair for Bitcoin to be called as a new investment since there are many investors already when Bitcoin started, its true that they started out slowly but we can actually say that there are already at least a hundred more users that is living off on Bitcoin's development and further skyrocketing value. What's fair to say is Bitcoin is a new form of investment since most investments branch off with physical structures like restaurants etc.. Bitcoin on the other hand is a digital money in which you can invest on.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 03:06:27 AM

Bitcoin is getting significance as the new cash and new type of venture, in light of the fact that around the world the utilization of bitcoin on exchanging has expanded in huge distinction contrasted with the past during this pandemic. Bitcoin you consider today to be steady coin can work wonders with it instability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: