Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy a Guide  (Read 48 times)
Marcus42 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 08:27:07 PM

I am looking to buy a well-written step by step, up to date guide on how to create a
Bitcointalkforum clone.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 09:01:00 PM

What you exactly want to have?
Forum like Bitcointalk, or clone with all comments?
There is no big secret, this forum uses well known open source SMF forum script http://www.simplemachines.org Download it from there, probably you can find many guides on how to install it.
As I know, forum admins make many improvements here, so I guess it not possible to have an identical fully functional website like this. If you want to have everything with all posts from here, there you need some programming skills, or you need to pay someone to create it for you.
Here are few people who are already doing scratching all posts because of different statistics, but you can't expect from them to make a copy for you because your request sounds very fishy and you can use these scripts to stole password from users.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████