Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Warning] Operation Shitcoin Cleanout members are scammers  (Read 3268 times)
h4xx0r

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:08:49 PM

i don't recall seeing anyone say anything about ddos'ing or extortion at all (prove it) so pinning that on ALL of us that support the idea that shit coins are out of control is silly. all it would take is one of you shit coin supporters to pretend to side with us with some new account and post some ludicrous attack idea and then the rest of you can parade it around  as though we ALL advocate some form of extremist digital terrorism. the REAL fact is a lot of people have expressed there is a growing problem and we're tired of it and have for the most part used that topic as  place to discuss what to do about it.. and your ranting here seems inaccurate to say the least and at best childish and what in gods name is motivating you to be so militant about supporting shitcoins no matter how bad they are ? The answer is simple.. you either are a holder of some pretty bad scummy shit coins and / or you are posting them.

the fact you refuse to admit there is any kind of problem and you refuse to address anything i or other have said directly proves you have no leg to stand on
except to to single out one or two of the guys supporting the clean up idea by changing the subject and attacking them personally
and as far as Rewt and Mudda goes.. they have acknowledged any past wrong doing if applicable and have admitted many times if their coins they have released or made for others
falls within the criteria for a forking they will gladly put themselves on the chopping block but you seem to be deliberately overlooking this part ..to make them look bad.
i think your a naive child by your tone and content on this matter.. you are obviously unaware most of these coin cloners have done so
because they were asked to and paid for it. So why are you now crucifying ONLY the guys who bought a coin to post here ? do you know how many times that goes on ?

the point is we (some of us with a brain anyway) acknowledge there is a problem and we are looking at ways to address the problem. (This forum seems unwilling to do anything)
you deny there is a problem at all and your seem entitled to make a mess of our scene we started long before most of you came along and ruined it.
ever heard of a real-estate listing that mentions it's in a good neighborhood ?
Well our neighborhood stinks and its affecting our property values (Bitcoin and other legit alts)
You are taking food off our tables and we have had enough and you need to take your scam coins and leave. period. get out !

i have a similar take on the situation, however i would like to point out that r3wt has no place involving himself in this type of subject right now. he needs to focus on making things right with his exchange users. i do not know alot about muddafudda but it seems like he may have some type of history with r3wt and "BitcoinXpress" and "igotSpots", who were also posting in the thread. the rest of the posters seem to be sockpuppets of both sides of the argument. having said all of this, i do agree that there is an altcoin problem. many solutions have been proposed, all of them flawed in one way or another, so i say both sides need to take a moment to catch their breath. forking the coins might lead to some negative pr in the media. I see great minds on this forum in the other sections. i say these topics needs to be moved to the bitcoin discussion where we can have some long term members weigh in on the situation. ther'e gotta be a way to solve these problems without cyber terrorism and hacking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BiffyMcBifferstein

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:09:31 PM

I fail to see the problem with cryptocurrency that it needs a "vigilante group."  For people like me, mining anything will never result in any real money, unless something takes off in some unbelievable way (which still probably won't happen quickly).  For everyone else, lack of due diligence is their own downfall.  If the coin sounds flaky, it may very well be (though Dogecoin proved that you can't go by "flaky").

Like everything else, let people make their own mistakes.  Anyone who BUYS a virtual coin with no knowledge sort of deserves the consequences.

Zeitcoin - Mm3rSgi34U5RMnrdusjWeK8UuWNmJu1ogq | Bitcoin - 16bpb3FBFbSvfsvXKabf7C4Zwwgwpkc4vn | Litecoin - LKJhuU68SdMPnRC1EAFimS7KNs4dXs3yrf | Dogecoin - DDeez8PhqRJkGVsu1pTF9SZEWXz3ySke56
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:14:15 PM

i don't recall seeing anyone say anything about ddos'ing or extortion at all (prove it) so pinning that on ALL of us that support the idea that shit coins are out of control is silly.

BCX has made several posts about killing coins and SERVICES:

In the liberation thread:
Just to give you some feed back, a pool is being built at this time that will allow miners to join the "Kill Pool" anonymously and it warms my heart for people like you to call me Facist LOL...

Not only will we fork coins but will also attack services that support them.

Operation Shitcoin Cleanup underway.

~BCX~

There are a number of extortion posts in that shitcoin thread too, just look at the last page. No idea how serious it is, or who that puppet belongs to. Just the fact that the OP and other key members don't speak out against it, is somewhat odd ... unless they are complicit.

Quote from that shitcoin thread, last page:

We are getting close to getting operational, Pools being setup and other various attack vectors.

Soon we will be in a position to take applications and fees from coin developers who are legit and do not want to be attacked!

Probably need to put up a website and application process / quiestionarie and Attack list at this point.

Textbook extortion.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:18:58 PM

i don't recall seeing anyone say anything about ddos'ing or extortion at all (prove it) so pinning that on ALL of us that support the idea that shit coins are out of control is silly. all it would take is one of you shit coin supporters to pretend to side with us with some new account and post some ludicrous attack idea and then the rest of you can parade it around  as though we ALL advocate some form of extremist digital terrorism. the REAL fact is a lot of people have expressed there is a growing problem and we're tired of it and have for the most part used that topic as  place to discuss what to do about it.. and your ranting here seems inaccurate to say the least and at best childish and what in gods name is motivating you to be so militant about supporting shitcoins no matter how bad they are ? The answer is simple.. you either are a holder of some pretty bad scummy shit coins and / or you are posting them.

the fact you refuse to admit there is any kind of problem and you refuse to address anything i or other have said directly proves you have no leg to stand on
except to to single out one or two of the guys supporting the clean up idea by changing the subject and attacking them personally
and as far as Rewt and Mudda goes.. they have acknowledged any past wrong doing if applicable and have admitted many times if their coins they have released or made for others
falls within the criteria for a forking they will gladly put themselves on the chopping block but you seem to be deliberately overlooking this part ..to make them look bad.
i think your a naive child by your tone and content on this matter.. you are obviously unaware most of these coin cloners have done so
because they were asked to and paid for it. So why are you now crucifying ONLY the guys who bought a coin to post here ? do you know how many times that goes on ?

the point is we (some of us with a brain anyway) acknowledge there is a problem and we are looking at ways to address the problem. (This forum seems unwilling to do anything)
you deny there is a problem at all and your seem entitled to make a mess of our scene we started long before most of you came along and ruined it.
Well our neighborhood stinks and its affecting our property values (Bitcoin and other legit alts)
You are taking food off our tables and we have had enough and you need to take your scam coins and leave. period. get out !

i have a similar take on the situation, however i would like to point out that r3wt has no place involving himself in this type of subject right now. he needs to focus on making things right with his exchange users. i do not know alot about muddafudda but it seems like he may have some type of history with r3wt and "BitcoinXpress" and "igotSpots", who were also posting in the thread. the rest of the posters seem to be sockpuppets of both sides of the argument. having said all of this, i do agree that there is an altcoin problem. many solutions have been proposed, all of them flawed in one way or another, so i say both sides need to take a moment to catch their breath. forking the coins might lead to some negative pr in the media. I see great minds on this forum in the other sections. i say these topics needs to be moved to the bitcoin discussion where we can have some long term members weigh in on the situation. ther'e gotta be a way to solve these problems without cyber terrorism and hacking.

fair enough but those other members don't know what we know.. we have been balls deep in this for ages and other member don't come here for a reason.
not exactly the most qualified people to be weighing in on the problem ..if we can at least get people to admit there is a problem (step one)

FUD first & ask questions later™
h4xx0r

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:21:20 PM

i don't recall seeing anyone say anything about ddos'ing or extortion at all (prove it) so pinning that on ALL of us that support the idea that shit coins are out of control is silly. All it would take is one of you shit coin supporters to pretend to side with us with some new account and post some ludicrous attack idea and then the rest of you can parade it around as though we ALL advocate some form of extremist digital terrorism. The REAL fact is a lot of people have expressed there is a growing problem and we're tired of it and have for the most part used that topic as a place to discuss what to do about it.. and your ranting here seems inaccurate to say the least and at best childish and what in gods name is motivating you to be so militant about supporting shitcoins no matter how bad they are ? The answer is simple.. you either are a holder of some pretty bad scummy shit coins and/or you are posting/making them.

because they were asked to and paid for it. So why are you now crucifying ONLY the guys who made a coin and not who bought a coin to post here ?
do you know how many times that goes on ?

You sir Need to take a "chillpill". He's misspeaking by including those in support as a whole(maybe he's doing it on purpose, but thats besides the point). He's just saying that in the thread there were some people suggesting extortion/ddos and attacking coins, and how that can be very bad for the community. Next time, take a deep breath before posting. junkcoins are bad, we all know that. but its like the old addage says,

"Two wrongs don't make a right".

We have to eliminate these junkcoins through diplomacy and 100% legal methods, else we are no better than the people who make them.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:22:28 PM

i don't recall seeing anyone say anything about ddos'ing or extortion at all (prove it) so pinning that on ALL of us that support the idea that shit coins are out of control is silly.

Just to give you some feed back, a pool is being built at this time that will allow miners to join the "Kill Pool" anonymously and it warms my heart for people like you to call me Facist LOL...

~BCX~

There are a number of extortion posts in that shitcoin thread too, just look at the last page. No idea how serious it is, or who that puppet belongs to. Just the fact that the OP and other key members don't speak out against it, is somewhat odd ... unless they are complicit.

We are getting close to getting operational, Pools being setup and other various attack vectors.

Soon we will be in a position to take applications and fees from coin developers who are legit and do not want to be attacked!

Probably need to put up a website and application process / quiestionarie and Attack list at this point.

Textbook extortion.

i never even seen what you are claiming so i can not say anything about it which is why i didn't advocate or speak out against it..
and forking a coin or threatening to fork a coin is not extortion and hacking.
you guys are defending a scam coin that work precisely like a ponzi scheme and your shifting the attention to what random people may or may not have said
then that is a nice diversion tactic nothing more .. stick to the subject at hand please.

h4xx0r

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:24:18 PM

~BCX~

Textbook extortion.

i never even seen what you are claiming so i can not say anything about it which is why i didn't advocate or speak out against it..
you guys are defending a scam coin that work precisely like a ponzi scheme and your shifting the attention to what random people may or may not have said
a nice diversion tactic nothing more .. stick to the subject at hand please.

There you go. attack the flawed argument without descending into trolling. Refute the points of the enemy, make him your mental bitch, and fully discredit his opinion. You sir are the smartest person posting in either of the threads, but you get carried away and descend into trolling, making it easy for me to side with the other guy.

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:27:27 PM

then that is a nice diversion tactic nothing more .. stick to the subject at hand please.

I never said forking was the same as extortion. Asking for a fee so that a group won't fork you, however, is extortion.

I apologize if I sometimes misspeak and include those who support educating people about scamcoins as being complicit, although I do find it odd that more haven't spoken out against ddosing and extortion tactics ... such as yourself. Then they change the subject and act like everyone is pro scam coin.

I have suggested several times, and if I recall correctly, even to you, in that thread, that education would be a good route to go. Post articles, thread, blog... whatever, about what coins are worth investing in, and which are scams.

As for what people may or may not have said, just go look yourself in the threads. They said it, right there.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:34:02 PM

i don't recall seeing anyone say anything about ddos'ing or extortion at all (prove it) so pinning that on ALL of us that support the idea that shit coins are out of control is silly. All it would take is one of you shit coin supporters to pretend to side with us with some new account and post some ludicrous attack idea and then the rest of you can parade it around as though we ALL advocate some form of extremist digital terrorism. The REAL fact is a lot of people have expressed there is a growing problem and we're tired of it and have for the most part used that topic as a place to discuss what to do about it.. and your ranting here seems inaccurate to say the least and at best childish and what in gods name is motivating you to be so militant about supporting shitcoins no matter how bad they are ? The answer is simple.. you either are a holder of some pretty bad scummy shit coins and/or you are posting/making them.

because they were asked to and paid for it. So why are you now crucifying ONLY the guys who made a coin and not who bought a coin to post here ?

You sir Need to take a "chillpill". He's misspeaking by including those in support as a whole(maybe he's doing it on purpose, but thats besides the point). He's just saying that in the thread there were some people suggesting extortion/ddos and attacking coins, and how that can be very bad for the community. Next time, take a deep breath before posting. junkcoins are bad, we all know that. but its like the old addage says,

We have to eliminate these junkcoins through diplomacy and 100% legal methods, else we are no better than the people who make them.

don't assume you can see me temperament and emotional level through a forum comment ..you can not and i can assure you i am VERY calm lol
no one posts LOL on the internet more than me because i am smiling and laughing non stop.. i know because i have been made fun of over that 1,000's of times lol
maybe you should quit projecting your own emotional feelings on to others ?
and maybe let that other guy speak for himself or is that you to with another account ? jk Wink lol
I don't think i have ever gotten mad on the internet aside from about 10 years back i had a feud with a fellow cracker that was ripping off my cracks i kept posting
and we were arguing about it for months. We were in a PC game cracking group that was getting games pre'd and we both sort of left the group.
anyway the guy was stealing my work and planting his name on it right after i posted my stuff time after time and then lying about it and yeah that pissed me off LOL
i stopped posting my work.. problem solved.
But aside from that no, kids..
i have been doing this shit for decades so spare me this i'm the famous German World of Warcraft freak-out kid seen on youtube mashing his keyboard routine.
you should know what i am talking about by the way if you have been on the internet long enough Wink

i have spent more time on IRC with professional trolls than half of you posting here have even been alive !
so sorry cupcake if anyone is getting worked up it's you.. i don't get worked up over batting a mouse around. lol
few of you are even close to being in the same league as me and i will dominate most of you in any debate on anything and make you look like fool and cry troll in a heart beat.
So no i don't get upset when a little baby goes goo goo ga ga at me.. i just fucking LOL

lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:35:15 PM

I never said forking was the same as extortion. Asking for a fee so that a group won't fork you, however, is extortion.

I apologize if I sometimes misspeak and include those who support educating people about scamcoins as being complicit, although I do find it odd that more haven't spoken out against ddosing and extortion tactics ... such as yourself. Then they change the subject and act like everyone is pro scam coin.

I have suggested several times, and if I recall correctly, even to you, in that thread, that education would be a good route to go. Post articles, thread, blog... whatever, about what coins are worth investing in, and which are scams.

As for what people may or may not have said, just go look yourself in the threads. They said it, right there.

That extortion BS  is a setup by nouveau nouveau riche (December/January money), done through their puppets.

Kiss
h4xx0r

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:36:05 PM

Ok, at first i was with you. but those last two sentences are unnecessary. you act as if people must confine themselves to one point of view, with no hope or reason to ever change their stance on a topic. Sometimes, your logic defeats you on what was already an intelligent, and well thought out post. this is a perfect example.

I agree with you though. there needs to be some sort of scamcoin education, but how do we accomplish it? noobies will still see the sockpuppet activity in the scamcoins and be fooled into investing. it's been happening here for a long time now. how can we defeat this? i fear the only solution is to ban the release of coins on this forum. let them flood cryptocoin talk and other places with their nonsense. if a truly innovative coin is released, the mods would likely allow it to be posted anyway.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:39:06 PM

h4xx0r, poornamelessme ...

If you are serious about your concerns, read and understand what Spoetnik is trying to say, instead of picking on parts of his arguments. OTHER people are posting what you claim, not him. There are (or were) many different angles in that thread, before it went downhill.

For example, I joined with the view of bringing some credibility to the scene, and bailed out when the first forking coin threats came. The issue are not shitcoin devs, are people that already bought coins. What those guys are doing is punishing the victim, again.

Now, otoh, SOMETHING must/should be done. What are your suggestions?

Edit: oops, the thread evolved quickly while I was writing. The point still stands though.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:39:41 PM

don't assume you can see me temperament and emotional level through a forum comment ..you can not and i can assure you i am VERY calm lol
no one posts LOL on the internet more than me because i am smiling and laughing non stop.. i know because i have been made fun of over that 1,000's of times lol
maybe you should quit projecting your own emotional feelings on to others ?
and maybe let that other guy speak for himself or is that you to with another account ? jk Wink lol
I don't think i have ever gotten mad on the internet aside from about 10 years back i had a feud with a fellow cracker that was ripping off my cracks i kept posting
and we were arguing about it for months. We were in a PC game cracking group that was getting games pre'd and we both sort of left the group.
anyway the guy was stealing my work and planting his name on it right after i posted my stuff time after time and then lying about it and yeah that pissed me off LOL
i stopped posting my work.. problem solved.
But aside from that no, kids..
i have been doing this shit for decades so spare me this i'm the famous German World of Warcraft freak-out kid seen on youtube mashing his keyboard routine.
you should know what i am talking about by the way if you have been on the internet long enough Wink

i have spent more time on IRC with professional trolls than half of you posting here have even been alive !
so sorry cupcake if anyone is getting worked up it's you.. i don't get worked up over batting a mouse around. lol
few of you are even close to being in the same league as me and i will dominate most of you in any debate on anything and make you look like fool and cry troll in a heart beat.
So no i don't get upset when a little baby goes goo goo ga ga at me.. i just fucking LOL

darqwolf is that you?
h4xx0r

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:40:11 PM

Rule No 1: "know thy enemy"

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:51:07 PM

h4xx0r, poornamelessme ...

If you are serious about your concerns, read and understand what Spoetnik is trying to say, instead of picking on parts of his arguments. OTHER people are posting what you claim, not him. There are (or were) many different angles in that thread, before it went downhill.

For example, I joined with the view of bringing some credibility to the scene, and bailed out when the first forking coin threats came. The issue are not shitcoin devs, are people that already bought coins. What those guys are doing is punishing the victim, again.

Now, otoh, SOMETHING must/should be done. What are your suggestions?

Edit: oops, the thread evolved quickly while I was writing. The point still stands though.

At the end of that shitcoin thread, there is this one post:

This is called extortion.

Actually, there is a real comitee being setup with major pool admins, major exchange owners and trusted people in this community.

It will NOT ask for any monies from the developpment teams. However, there will be a strict review of the coins and tests prior to launch to make sure the coins are legit and built properly. The devteam will also be checked to see if they have the required knowledge/motivation to keep their coin afloat.

This here is just extortion. I do NOT support this Operation at all, and I recommend that anybody stays away from this. This has no credibility whatsoever.

My 2 cents.

I am not fond of any sort of regulation or committee, but if it's going to be done, I'd much rather see major exchange owners doing it, for free  ... than a group of somewhat suspect people here doing it.

The only other suggestion I had was education. Post threads or articles here about what coins are good ones, which are... well, not so good. As for sockpuppets and such promoting coins, it'll happen ... can't protect everyone, nor should we really try.
lamontweaver

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:26:30 PM

Operation Shitcoin cleanout is a joke. The whole point of altcoins is decentralization and self organization. Self organized systems are chaotic at first and small minds are scared by chaotic systems and want regulations and centralization with rules like they are used to. It doesn't matter what they think or do, they are irrelevant and in the way. Altcoins are free and not going to be stopped by a vigilante wannabee police force. They are pissing into the wind and congratulating each other on how good they smell.

Infectiphibian

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:32:45 PM

Operation Shitcoin cleanout is a joke. The whole point of altcoins is decentralization and self organization. Self organized systems are chaotic at first and small minds are scared by chaotic systems and want regulations and centralization with rules like they are used to. It doesn't matter what they think or do, they are irrelevant and in the way. Altcoins are free and not going to be stopped by a vigilante wannabee police force. They are pissing into the wind and congratulating each other on how good they smell.
Basic economics- the more of something there is, the less it is worth. These shitcoins are not worth the electricity they take to produce them. I doubt Satoshi made Bitcoin open source so everyone that with a semester of community college IT courses can make a rip off of it.  
woetohice

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:47:22 PM

i don't recall seeing anyone say anything about ddos'ing or extortion at all (prove it)

You guys are unbelievable.

No extortion.  Right.  

It's not a coincidence that the first person to lead the attack here is named "extortion".

To be fair, we could probably have this committee determine how much payment each altcoin must make to the Operation funds.

If a coin seems to have some legitimate innovation, which we decided is good for the crypto community, perhaps we waive the fee.

If a coin is borderline, we charge some fee like 10 BTC.  

If the coin seems like a scam, then we charge double, like 20 BTC.

If any coin does not comply with the application/audit and payment process, they are instantly targeted and destroyed via BCX's methods.  

We would need to put together a team of DDOS, multi pool operators, and volunteer hackers to enforce the mandate.

It'll be no small feat, and will require some organization, obviously.

As you can see, their plan has NOTHING to do with cleaning up shitcoins.  

If a coin pays, it doesn't matter how bad it is, they won't touch it.

This is simply about scamming people out of money.  Period.
oldmarsh

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:54:19 PM

LOL @ petty altcoin drama and all these nobodies who actually think they matter whatsoever. Not even just think they matter, one guy I think was comparing himself to Fidel Castro in one of the threads smh -_-
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:00:09 AM

i don't recall seeing anyone say anything about ddos'ing or extortion at all (prove it)

You guys are unbelievable.

No extortion.  Right.  

It's not a coincidence that the first person to lead the attack here is named "extortion".

To be fair, we could probably have this committee determine how much payment each altcoin must make to the Operation funds.

If a coin seems to have some legitimate innovation, which we decided is good for the crypto community, perhaps we waive the fee.

If a coin is borderline, we charge some fee like 10 BTC.  

If the coin seems like a scam, then we charge double, like 20 BTC.

If any coin does not comply with the application/audit and payment process, they are instantly targeted and destroyed via BCX's methods.  

We would need to put together a team of DDOS, multi pool operators, and volunteer hackers to enforce the mandate.

It'll be no small feat, and will require some organization, obviously.

As you can see, their plan has NOTHING to do with cleaning up shitcoins.  

If a coin pays, it doesn't matter how bad it is, they won't touch it.

This is simply about scamming people out of money.  Period.
Nonsense. You pick the garbage of one guy at the end of the thread, and make it look like it represents everyone else.

██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██