Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I got tricked.... (Let it start humble: [ANN] AI Milestones 'aims' tokens)  (Read 107 times)
ai milestone (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 03:19:13 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2020, 03:34:11 AM by ai milestone

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Last time I ask help to make good web pages, a guy came in said he can do it perfectly, blablabla. He know AI blablabla, He is canadian blablabla.
I trusted him, we made agreement $40CAD/hour. $200 in front. https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd2250e3e4ceff9dba46f7eb3a1fe9f1aced2c844670037cecd12901aa1bb0d44

He didn't even logon to my web site. I sent him the invitation, he just need to click it but never....

Anyway, I will go ahead to announce: [ANN] AI Milestones (aims) tokens
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5284385.0

Thank you everyone that read my post, gave me advice...., that do give me strenth, certainly I will keep going.

Back to my AI, again I believe it will get recognized by the industry and become the fundamental technology. But as you don't know what I am doing, you should NOT trust this claim.

But, as I am making the ANN, I should ask you to put some dollars in, probably 0.2~1 ETH. (Max 5, I had set it at bounce.finance). Later on I propably hire some people on tweeter, fb, reddit...really hate those spam...

Should anyone interest in my project, feel free to post your questions. All suggestion are welcome. Thank you for your support !

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 09:52:12 AM

Last time I ask help to make good web pages, a guy came in said he can do it perfectly, blablabla. He know AI blablabla, He is canadian blablabla.
I trusted him, we made agreement $40CAD/hour. $200 in front. https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd2250e3e4ceff9dba46f7eb3a1fe9f1aced2c844670037cecd12901aa1bb0d44

He didn't even logon to my web site. I sent him the invitation, he just need to click it but never....

I am sorry to hear that, you should ask first his past work or check his portfolio before sending the payment in that case you know that he is really capable to do that job.

But, as I am making the ANN, I should ask you to put some dollars in, probably 0.2~1 ETH. (Max 5, I had set it at bounce.finance). Later on I propably hire some people on tweeter, fb, reddit...really hate those spam...

I don't understand this are you looking for some investors that want to take risk in your project by investing 0.2-1 ETH that you will use for social media promotion?
If that so  , then you should make proper announcement thread first not like the Ann you have by now.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:02:10 AM

Thank you everyone that read my post, gave me advice...., that do give me strenth, certainly I will keep going.

Back to my AI, again I believe it will get recognized by the industry and become the fundamental technology. But as you don't know what I am doing, you should NOT trust this claim.

Should anyone interest in my project, feel free to post your questions. All suggestion are welcome. Thank you for your support !

Unfortunately, this is a classic Bitcointalk scam. Never pay anyone in advance! Use escrow!
Unless someone already has a long history and built reputation and portfolio. Then also make sure that someone does not pretend to be a  right person - it very often happens that scammers contact you from a very similar account and trying simulate a trusted person.

I'm sorry for your loss, but remember that if something looks too nice, it's probably a scam.

You can think about adverising via signature campaign, here on Bitcointalk, or social media campaigns. You can find many activities like this in Services section here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 12:38:49 PM

You are just stressing yourself for nothing, what is your own field of specialty? Do you even have one? If yes they good, building websites doesn't seem to be your thing, just relax and let your money work for you, build a team, not just hire people that will leave once their work is over, you need special talented people to put your project together, seek for the pros.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Godwinpaul

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 03:46:00 PM

I don't think this is the best way to solicit for funds for your project and I doubt if you'll get any fund, using this approach. People need to see what's on ground before making any financial commitment. You don't seem to have anything on ground, you also need to understand that several people would prefer to invest in an IEO as compared to ICO's this period.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: