Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ONE RARE BLACK BitStashers BITCOIN METAL CARD - LIFE'S A GAMBLE  (Read 169 times)
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 02:53:01 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2020, 03:13:57 AM by Rainbowsky

ITEM:  ONE BLACK BitStashers BITCOIN METAL CARD - LIFE'S A GAMBLE

THE SALE WILL BE CLOSED BY 11:59 PM EST ON 10/11/2020

This is a original BitStashers card. This is a metal black card. One side of the card has the the following words -"LIFE'S A GAMBLE". There is super low mintage for this particular card. You can search bitcointalk for more information regarding this card. The design of the card is fantastic on both side of the card. You will hardly see this rare particular collectible card is offered for sale. Make me an offer I cannot refuse.
If anyone is interested I will provide the picture in PM because it has addresses on both sides of the card.
The following is a sample picture. It is the black one from the following picture.

Thank you, Rainbowsky
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2223

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 03:31:34 AM

you should post an actual photo of the actual item you are selling. Just use your couch, the same one you have used as both Alamjob and Rainbowsky - we will at least know you have it in your possession then.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 04:06:00 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2020, 04:52:24 AM by Rainbowsky

you should post an actual photo of the actual item you are selling. Just use your couch, the same one you have used as both Alamjob and Rainbowsky - we will at least know you have it in your possession then.

oo I see since it IS not moderated you sneaked into my thread! You little Mew Mew Cat!

This is a private selling not public selling. I do not have to show you anything. Whoever is interested will get to see the pic.

Would you please stop poking me? Bro it has addresses on both sides. You are so bored so you have to poke me.  Grin I have this under my possession. I have 2 so selling 1.  I have other extremely rare BitStashers cards, I am not selling those. I saw you have been buying everything that are posted. Grin You will learn one day but not Today.

I am lazy to do anything. It is weekend.

Mopar - please learn to respect people privacy and please correct your manners how you talk to people.
What you are doing in not accepted in my entire world.

I forgot to protect my thread from you by moderating it and it is my fault thought you will keep your promise when you said me he will never bother me. You never keep your promise. You are always keep hurting my feelings.

Best, Rainbowsky

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 04:27:24 AM

My intent is not to poke you.

You are red trust flagged because of your behavior - if you ever wish to be successful here on the forums, you will need to change the behavior. If you are selling an item, you need to post pictures of the actual item for sale. Simple as that. And you state the reason for this deficiency, you are too lazy - your words not mine. If you cannot take your items seriously, how do you expect anyone else to?

Also, why do you deflect? And then go as far as to start making stuff up?
I bid on maybe 2 or 3 items in the past week. If I go back 6 weeks, I have made 8 purchases and 1 trade - some of those purchases are towards gaining items necessary to make something else that would be offered to the community. What do you mean by "buying everything that are posted"? I won one raffle and have been overbid on the other couple of items. That is a far cry from "buying everything that are posted". You consistently make it sound as if my collecting is greedy/selfish yet for every one item I have, you have 10 of the same item and then have maybe 100 items that I do not.

What am I doing that is disrespecting your privacy?

Relax ok? My post is simple - if you plan on selling something, you should post pics to prove ownership - crop out the addresses if needed, that is not a hard task.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 04:33:24 AM

My intent is not to poke you.

You are red trust flagged because of your behavior - if you ever wish to be successful here on the forums, you will need to change the behavior. If you are selling an item, you need to post pictures of the actual item for sale. Simple as that. And you state the reason for this deficiency, you are too lazy - your words not mine. If you cannot take your items seriously, how do you expect anyone else to?

Also, why do you deflect? And then go as far as to start making stuff up?
I bid on maybe 2 or 3 items in the past week. If I go back 6 weeks, I have made 8 purchases and 1 trade - some of those purchases are towards gaining items necessary to make something else that would be offered to the community. What do you mean by "buying everything that are posted"? I won one raffle and have been overbid on the other couple of items. That is a far cry from "buying everything that are posted". You consistently make it sound as if my collecting is greedy/selfish yet for every one item I have, you have 10 of the same item and then have maybe 100 items that I do not.

What am I doing that is disrespecting your privacy?

Relax ok? My post is simple - if you plan on selling something, you should post pics to prove ownership - crop out the addresses if needed, that is not a hard task.

YOU HAVE DESTRYED MY INTIRE SALES LOT. NOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO? YOU MADE A COMPLETE MESS OF MY THREAD. O MY GOD!
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 04:36:19 AM

I destroyed nothing - I asked you to post pictures of what you are selling. You went off on the myriad of tangents - to which I did reply but I was not the one that went that route first.

get it back on track, post the images.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 04:41:32 AM

I destroyed nothing - I asked you to post pictures of what you are selling. You went off on the myriad of tangents - to which I did reply but I was not the one that went that route first.

get it back on track, post the images.

O MY GOD - YOU SAID YOU WILL NEVER BOTHER ME. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DEALING HERE.

ARE YOU A ZOMBIE? YOU HAVE DESTROYED MY REPUTATION. YOU ARE A DESTROYER. I AM STAYING 1 TRILLION MILE AWAY FROM YOU, MOST LIKELY TO A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 05:11:30 AM

you really should relax some, when you do, please post pictures of the item being sold.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 05:28:08 AM

Closing this thread. Will use self moderated thread next time. Sorry!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: