Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is about to turn 12  (Read 114 times)
Broke@$$Joe (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 03:10:06 PM

Look how much Bitcoin has grown up!
Head held up High!
Scarcer(stronger) than even (Peter's weak-minded Schiff) Gold in itself,
and yet,
Humble!
Humble from all the DIRT it was thrown at it in its Inception, be it from speculators with ill-hate speeches, be it mainstream medias ill-headlines[especially with the Silk Road- case], Governments banning it, being ridiculed and still this day having doubters and haters.
But as it seems, it's relative!
What for some started as a 'good' Halloween Joke, for others was Everything!
To those who understood it!
2' Those who read The White-Paper more than once and were constantly re-searching to understand it more deeply, on what it really Bitcoin was and on what it really meant for us!
You'd see back then, Affectionate voluntary individuals/miners mining on basic Home-Computers and overheating their old-tech GPU to earn Bitcoin at 50BTC per Block Reward while today it sits at 6.25BTC with an All-Time High Difficulty to earn Bit's, and not any ordinary average tech-person can do it, none the less having a bunch of money to start with on setting the minining computers, paying electricity bills and other difficulties along the road of earning Bitcoin.
2' those who started saving cash before Bitcoin even had a price and was an open market(January 3/2009)
2' those who bought at Bitcoin's first baby steps and watch it grow to 20K and it will grow more!
YOU Deserve to be a Millionaire!
You who sold Peaks- bought lows and more Bitcoin and less cash-profit means!
2' those who well-managed their coins and didn't lose them!
2' those who lost their coins, and bought yet firm again on their decisions at lower entries, accumulating even more and not having to much fun with their wealth.
To those who became firm believers after the first ones and started investing more heavily in fiat means as price continued growing.
How could've some one's attention was not won when Bitcoin saw an 900% ROI(Return Over Investment) just five days after its first baby-steps[first price]
How could've some one's attention was not caught after reading 'Abstract' and 'Introduction' on the White Paper!
How could've someone who was blessed to begin with, hearing about Bitcoin since then and even registering on bitcointalk.org having the chance replying to Satoshi themselves and were here for the only purpose of spreading negativity, Ponzi stuffs writing out of IGNORANCE while Refusing to be Enlighten'.
How could've someone in reality really turned his back on Bitcoin ??
HOW!
It blows my freaking mind, I'm telling U', especially in the position I'm at where owning even a quarter of a whole Bitcoin at the current price it's almost impossible, and owning even One or Two it's just a far-fetched dream.
It blows my mind I'm telling you!
HOW it can not!?
When I think on terms of how destiny is written for me! At sleepless nights and hopeless days since I was first introduced to Bitcoin in 2020(3-4 months ago),  all I see is how things would've been so much different for me not just in cash means but everybody in blood relatives helping them, and even orphans on my family tree.
How much different my life would've been as a humble millionaire from Bitcoin having a strong obsession over Bitcoin, working for it, and helping other newcomers out who love BTC the same and wanna HODL and accumulate more by selling peaks and buying lower.
Had I was blessed like those ignorants who refused to listen and to just read and ponder upon Bitcoin in 2008 White Paper Releasment, everything would've been different.
Ah, destiny!
I just wish and hope that Bitcoin will have a biiiiig spiike on it's Birthday in price terms since it is already up, and I wish that day will be the first day for the New Bitcoin Bull-Market, even tho I own too little, not even a whole fraction of Bitcoin and price going high it's not on my favor.
I wouldn't mind to miss the next peak out and be financially free in the future to where I live, cuz I see Bitcoin going to 200K+ price range to be honest, and even potentially more.
I wouldn't mind to hold the pain, know I have
an objective on how should I use my cash, tho' there'se no capital or whatsoever.
I wished I was not just an 12 years old kiddo back then, especially coming from a third world country 20 years post communism, and accesing a Personal Computer was a luxury, and where on Schools of Elementary and High Schools really was not an class for devoloping computer's skills and knowledge.
Take care of your Bitcoins!!!
Bright future is coming ahead.
If U own 1 cheer up!
If U own 0.1 and can't afford more, still smile!
I relate to your pain, but at least U own 10.000.000 SATS
That in itself, is a Huge Deal.

*try to keep it positive cuz negative stuff makes me irritated while reading negative comments, I might' go Nutz!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:03:20 PM

Do not blame destiny or something that you have missed in your life, at least you know about bitcoin right now.
Too many opportunities in this forum if you want to earn bitcoin, keep looking at the information provided and work hard to achieve it.
There are many ways to Rome, you can sell goods or offer your skills/service on the internet, there are a lot of them such as;
sell photos online
or offer your service at : Fiverr., Upwork., Freelancer., PeoplePerHour., TopTal., Codeable.io., Outsourcely., Truelancer. < just add .com
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 02:25:17 PM

The chances are not closed for anybody to invest. From many speculation, bitcoin is yet getting to its apex of price so we are still in the beginning of bitcoin start-up. Investing and not looking to be surprised about how price has grown from below a dollar to 5 digit of dollar will help to future profit.

Note on your thread, I hope you made all original but if you didn't you can provide information source.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 02:54:42 PM
Merited by herurist (4), CyberKuro (1)

after I spent nearly 10 minutes reading and browsing through the topics you describe. so I stay focused on the flow of the discussion. because when I analyzed the more I read until the end it turned out to be less conical. the pattern in the text doesn't actually form a triangle. where to make a difference there are many things to be aware of. including improper placement of deductive and inductive sentences. Even in one paragraph I found 2 sentences of statement and answer. here I only corrected the layout related to the text that you created. so that it doesn't cause confusion and misunderstanding among readers, and I'm sure not everyone will read your text to the end. because it is convoluted and away from the main topic. because what they want is an extract of a topic, which encourages them to comment and tag their responses.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████