Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need helps to get project move  (Read 99 times)
ai milestone (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 02:41:06 AM

The major work is to re-write my English contents.

I have a web site for crowdsale (no uniswap at moment, maybe go to bounce.finance): FundFutureAI.com . A quick glimpse you will know how bad it is.

The project is also in this forum (but no need to see them. My web already has all):
(1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5279828.0
(2) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5280457.0

If you are good at writing essay/academic articles, that would be more help because I need to publish my research too. I could give you many tokens in advance, or real money base on agreement.

There are some plus if you meet:
(1) speak chinese (I will write my paper in Chinese and briefing in English)
(2) live in Toronto
(3) programmer
(4) know AI. In case you are an AI scientist of the tech giants, let me know, probably add you as the second author。

I hope 2 or 3 helpers would be best.
Please contact: jason_9889 [at] yahoo [dut] com    OR forum message, OR reply this thread

Thanks a lot. All best.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 02:52:43 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2020, 11:32:05 AM by Akiko

Move this one to Marketplace Altcoin that section you will find many people that can help you with your problem I just can't say if anyone will accept them as altcoin payment its better if you canpaid them using top crypto currency for that service . it much easier for you to find a person you need if they know you will paid them in bitcoin or top altcoin as payment not tokens just a suggestion.

StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 03:24:26 AM

You have no clue of what's is going on with crypto and you just want to creating one base on AI, that's what I understand.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
ai milestone (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 03:32:46 AM

is 1 month enough to know crypto?
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 07:04:30 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2020, 07:26:56 AM by Tytanowy Janusz
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

This guy is doing a translation service (he has Chinese guys too). He can also help with marketing but as far as I know he goes for "real money base on agreement." deal only (everything already listed on legit exchanges).

I'm Available. You can always message me here or on Telegram https://t.me/emoneyabc.

Maybe you need additional services for your project?

CAMPAIGNS MANAGEMENT SERVICE - [CAMPAIGNS MANAGEMENT] WW's SERVICEs - Signatures/Bounties/Airdrops/Promotions

TRANSLATION SERVICE - [TRANSLATION SERVICE] WW's SERVICEs - Polish, Chinese, German, Vietnamese...

But you need to know that:
3 mln $ MC is way to much for ICO in 2020 (its not 2017)
Think about other strategy - ICO has been hated by the community by the sheer volume of scammers
ai milestone (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 07:59:43 AM

Thank you, Tytan. I will contact them

$3M market cap should be ok. The market has lots of money. But as there are too many scammers, people won't send money to a random project. I will try and see.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 09:26:14 AM

Thank you, Tytan. I will contact them

$3M market cap should be ok. The market has lots of money. But as there are too many scammers, people won't send money to a random project. I will try and see.

There is a lot of money in this market but none serious investor will invest in ICO these days (especially 3 mln $ ICO - DBC - also AI token is worth 2 mln$ and is listed on huobi and kucoin). Only lambo guys but most of them are DEFI hyped currently (name one successful AI ICO in last months). You will have to wait for AI bubble (I'm sure that there will be one sooner or later) or think about different launch strategy. Something unique.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 01:41:04 PM

No amount or duration is enough. the technology is too broad and evolving. The more you study, the more you realize how much more things you need to know. If you have a solid proposal, I suggest you open a thread in marketplace section. There are many skillful and talented individuals here on the forum. You will have to find the best among them for the project. I wish you all the best. I also have a project which I personally intend to fund but I am looking forward to recruiting people offline.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 02:57:38 PM

if you are dedicated and spend enough time on learning and educating yourself about crypto then yes. you might be able to know crypto after one month  of research and learning.. but 1 month is not enough to be an expert. and only learning doesn't make you expert either. you have to do experiments. use various things like exchange platforms. trading. buy sell. mining, wallets, bots, forks, marketcap, supply and demand. coin circulation and so many more things to know crypto properly.
besides this Crypto is very huge. there are thousands of coins and tokens out there and to know each of them you would need more and more time. but start now and you'll learn everything if you are smart. start with Bitcoin Of course.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:03:13 PM

Depend on you , you can search for the thing you want to know in google about the crypto currency .you can learn basic in crypto in a month. but over all that's not enough  you need more knowledge ,and continue learning is the key to achieved your goals to learn everything in crypto currency. In addition crypto currency is continues upgrading the things you know today will not be the same next day there are always new that you can learn in crypto currency so always give your time to learn Even its new program or platform you can learn it as long as you Want it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: