Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INTEREST CHECK] Polymerbit Basic Project  (Read 320 times)
tweetious

Activity: 1959
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:27:33 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2020, 06:51:37 AM by tweetious

Tom Bradley who is the director of independent currencies will be able to design something like the bottom. The finished collectible will have coldkey logo and hologram on polymerbit designed note.

A Polymerbit collaboration with Tom Bradley?
A Polymerbit collaboration with Yogg (aka Coldkey)?

That's a fantastic idea! But wait... I have good news... both already happened !!!  Grin

Why do you suggest a company (with an already established branded hologram), to use another's company logo/holo for their products? That doesn't make any sense to me...

Polymerbit sent all the notes to Yogg, and the last, created the private keys and applied the holos (for the collab notes). Hence, if you trust the coldkey's private keys, then you should also trust those keys too.

Just imagine who will not want that note.  Grin

Although that currently, you can only find those limited edition notes (only 21 pcs available) on the secondary market, you can still get a Tom Bradley collab note directly from the official Polymerbit store (while supplies last)

just my 2 satoshis

Hints: Polymerbit 10th Year of Bitcoin note (03/01/2019) & Mystery Note 4
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:43:39 PM

Although that currently, you can only find those limited edition notes (only 21 pcs available) on the secondary market, you can still get a Tom Bradley collab note directly from the official Polymerbit store (while supplies last)

just my 2 satoshis

Hints: Polymerbit 10th Year of Bitcoin note (03/01/2019) & Mystery Note 4

Than you tweetious. That was a through and long respond. I certainly asperate that. I like poly and coldkey collectibles a lot. That is why I just came up with that idea for the coming Christmas.

Thank you a lot!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: