Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SHAKA.finance - Shake the DeFi market (LP REWARD ROUND 1)  (Read 377 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 02:32:35 PM

The account has not been active for a month ago and the bounty has been getting abandoned by the creator. this project could become the next exit scam project.
All of liquidity have been removed from uniswap. Another garbage defi project

I'm interested with their gaming platform where Shakers will be able to play with their minted NFT’s and accrue more value in the time Wink

You seem very interested but have you read the white paper of this project and traced what might be a question mark for you. Better not too quick to grasp information.

You guys didn't even need to read WP from the dead project like this.

Wow. I just found out that this project doesn't have any hope. there are not many benefits that can be and the time to go. Thank you for this information. Wink

makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 02:43:15 PM

The account has not been active for a month ago and the bounty has been getting abandoned by the creator. this project could become the next exit scam project.
All of liquidity have been removed from uniswap. Another garbage defi project

I'm interested with their gaming platform where Shakers will be able to play with their minted NFT’s and accrue more value in the time Wink

You seem very interested but have you read the white paper of this project and traced what might be a question mark for you. Better not too quick to grasp information.

You guys didn't even need to read WP from the dead project like this.

Wow. I just found out that this project doesn't have any hope. there are not many benefits that can be and the time to go. Thank you for this information. Wink
it's not a problem. The creator is not yet active on the telegram group. I just hope everyone will get awareness about this garbage project that has abandoned by its creator.
People should avoid to deal with the shaka token that is still listed on uniswap.

shakka is dead.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: