Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:25:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance bot for new listed coins  (Read 379 times)
Levicrypto (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 01:32:07 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4)

Hi everyone,
I'm new here. Im a young enthousiast of crypto and a programmer. I tried creating a bot that buys crypto's that are new listed on Binance, since these normally go up by about 20-80%. I've tried so many things but can not find software for this and programming myself has not worked.
Does anybody know any software that buy's the new listed coin very fast and sells when a certain % hits. Of course with an API key.
I am new here so don't know if im in the right topic, but thanks in advance!'
Have a good day all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 02:12:46 PM

Not something openly purchasable on the web as far as I know(because I've also tried finding one in the past, and as expected I couldn't find any); you're better off actually hiring a decent programmer for this. And I'm guessing that you'd actually need  a well optimized software to make it as quick as possible, because it's safe to assume that it's not only you that would have such a bot running.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2020, 10:53:23 PM

There are two well-known free opensource trading bot if you want to develop or create your own strategy or you can use it as a referrence building your own trading bot.

You can also able to use them as trading simulation(Paper trading/Fake money) back testing or use them as realtime trading.

Here's the two option.
- Gekko trading bot - it's flexible than Zenbot with free strategy and guides from their documention. You can also add more exchanges.
- Zenbot trading bot - Another trading bot but limited exchanges.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3596

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 03:30:14 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

normally go up by about 20-80%. I've tried so many things but can not find software for this and programming myself has not worked.
Does anybody know any software that buy's the new listed coin very fast and sells when a certain % hits. Of course with an API key.
This information is not completely correct, after the listing of the currency is announced, its price increases madly, but when you know that, the price will start to drop so if you want a guaranteed profit, use a bot to follow the news before the listing. After the currency is listed, buying it is a high risk risk.

As for how to do that, you need someone who follows the data (sources) and who analyzes it (some AI bots,) and then you may get some accurate results.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 07:22:04 AM

Zekko and Gunbot won't help with this since they don't support live tracking of pairs. Btw, I'm pretty sure those early buyers are Binance market maker so I doubt retail investors will have the chance to buy it early even if you use a bot. Uniswap is still possible though, even though the fees are killing it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Levicrypto (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 08:19:16 AM

Thanks for the answers! Really like this forum. I understand the risks you are talking about, but I mean buying the currencies as soon as they are open for trading on Binance, this should not be a high risk right?
Take for example the new listed UTK/BTC. The opening price on Binance at 8 am was 0.1371 and after 6 minutes the price was at 0.2900. So I am talking about a bot that buys very fast at 8 am for the opening price and sell after X% profit.
I am now in contact with a programmer who can program this, or do you guys think this will not work?
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 08:24:27 AM

Since you mentioned API keys and you are a programmer. The best thing here is to create your own bot or just a simple script that is running 24/7 or best time you preferred if ever you feel there is/are some coins to be listed.
It may be difficult if you got no experience for creating this kind of script, so another way is hire a developer to create one for you and for sure this is kinda expensive.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 08:56:34 AM

I am now in contact with a programmer who can program this, or do you guys think this will not work?
It is possible but the chance will depend on the market itself. Some coins will probably pump way higher than that in just 5 seconds and you'll miss it, but if your target is within 1 minute or so it might work just fine (profit or not is another question). Make sure that you ask the developer to build a stop-loss option too. There is also a chance that at the initial listing you'll get no pump and the MM dumped on you instead.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Levicrypto (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 09:48:11 AM

It is possible but the chance will depend on the market itself. Some coins will probably pump way higher than that in just 5 seconds and you'll miss it, but if your target is within 1 minute or so it might work just fine (profit or not is another question). Make sure that you ask the developer to build a stop-loss option too. There is also a chance that at the initial listing you'll get no pump and the MM dumped on you instead.
Yeah I was planning to build in a stop loss + a trailing stop loss/take profit so when the price goes up by 10% and then falls by ex. 2% it sells. It is not a matter of seconds but of minutes most of the time so that is not a problem I suppose. I've analyzed the last 15 new coins listed on Binance and they all were profitable. I will program the bot, a guy I know can do this for $200 so not too much. I will try it out and if you guys are interested show the results!
If it works maybe you guys are interested in taking part? Wink
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 10:40:05 AM

Hi everyone,
I'm new here. Im a young enthousiast of crypto and a programmer. I tried creating a bot that buys crypto's that are new listed on Binance, since these normally go up by about 20-80%. I've tried so many things but can not find software for this and programming myself has not worked.
Have a good day all.

Just a suggestion, don't be baited with users in here that offers scripts that can do that. Better hire programmers. Even you yourself could make one as you've mentioned you're a programmer. AFAIK, you can use Python as it has dozens of libraries and with huge community to help you. I guess it would be easy if it would only be a script. But also, there are things to consider. Binance can list this token/newly accepted crypto, but the volume would still be a little Also, there are a lot of cryptos that were burned and dumped right now, so I guess this kind of businesses must be a trader's initiative.

Levicrypto (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 10:45:21 AM

Hi everyone,
Have a good day all.

Just a suggestion, don't be baited with users in here that offers scripts that can do that. Better hire programmers. Even you yourself could make one as you've mentioned you're a programmer. AFAIK, you can use Python as it has dozens of libraries and with huge community to help you. I guess it would be easy if it would only be a script. But also, there are things to consider. Binance can list this token/newly accepted crypto, but the volume would still be a little Also, there are a lot of cryptos that were burned and dumped right now, so I guess this kind of businesses must be a trader's initiative.

That is actually a good point you are making! The volume needs to be high enough to get rid of the coins. In the case of the new UTK/BTC listing the % difference was 32% in 6 minutes. However the lowest volume was 120k, but most of the time it was around 400/500k in volume, I suppose this is enough volume to get rid of the coins right?
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 01:33:39 PM

What kind of "get rid of" are we talking about here? You mean the price went like -90% in 1 minute or something like that? I'm not sure a coin listed in Binance will have something like that unless some terrible things happened or if there is a whale who controls 90% of the supply decided to cash out.

But anyway, the depth should be good enough (at least with Binance market maker) that your bot would still be able to cash out when something happened. Unless the coin got delisted as soon as it was listed, which is quite unlikely to happen.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TokenBot_

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 05:03:36 AM

Not something openly purchasable on the web as far as I know(because I've also tried finding one in the past, and as expected I couldn't find any); you're better off actually hiring a decent programmer for this. And I'm guessing that you'd actually need  a well optimized software to make it as quick as possible, because it's safe to assume that it's not only you that would have such a bot running.

I have not seen one either. and I def would know about it if it was out there.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:17:29 PM

Unfortunately the ones that are on the market all allows you to add any coin you want, you end up with putting the coin yourself and make the trade on that coin, however there is no bot that goes "oh this coin didn't existed a few hours ago, let me add this to the portfolio and sell 30%+" because that can't be done. No bot has a data that could actually add that coin to your portfolio because that data to withdraw from binance doesn't exist.

You can add any coin you want, but there is no point where binance says "this is brand new" in a code, so you have to actually know. But, there is also no need for something like this considering this is a minute by minute deal and doesn't really profit you if you are even 5 minutes late, I would say stay away from the risk.
CryptoDROI

Activity: 52
Merit: 12

Experience the Difference

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 01:57:32 PM

Hi everyone,
Have a good day all.

I'm here to tell you that there is such tool, its name is "AUTOCONFIG" and is built into "GUNBOT"

but I would say is not that straightforward to implement, since autoconfig is a beast in itself, but you can create a custom filter that detects new pairs.

Im not making this up and Im no expert, I got the awswer from the creator of autoconfig Pim:

"one way of doing that is to run an addPairs job every x minutes/hours, then check if a pair name is present in current ticker snapshot but not in in the previous snapshot"

What I know for sure is that bitRage does add new pairs, but is a headache for me on binance since they keep adding those FiatBase, but that's another story...

Autoconfig just takes Gunbot to the next level of automatization, what I have done for sure is to add Pairs with xVolume and sell/remove when/if Volume drops xnumber say 100BTC

If you like that kind of programing stuff you should check our wiki for more info on autoconfig:

https://wiki.gunthy.org/how-to-work-with-gunbot/autoconfig

Hope it Helps

Get Gunbot the Ultimate Crypto Trading Bot - https://cryptodroi.com/
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 04:44:51 AM

There are two well-known free opensource trading bot if you want to develop or create your own strategy or you can use it as a referrence building your own trading bot.

You can also able to use them as trading simulation(Paper trading/Fake money) back testing or use them as realtime trading.

Here's the two option.
- Gekko trading bot - it's flexible than Zenbot with free strategy and guides from their documention. You can also add more exchanges.
- Zenbot trading bot - Another trading bot but limited exchanges.

Is it safe to add exchange account with third party which is not recommended by exchange?

amiraja2

Activity: 780
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:32:09 PM

Very many people use bots for buying and selling coins but until now there is no bot that can buy coins for the initial open exchange .. on Binance exchanges.
everyone wants it so badly because it will be easy to profit in just a few minutes.

joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 04:05:20 PM

Is it safe to add exchange account with third party which is not recommended by exchange?
Usually those integrations happens through API key, which is provided for exactly this kind of purpose. I'd say it is safe since you can limit the access of the key (unless the exchange screwed it up). If an app requires you to input your login details though, you should avoid it (unless it is the official app of the exchange that you uses).

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 09:46:27 PM

Very many people use bots for buying and selling coins but until now there is no bot that can buy coins for the initial open exchange .. on Binance exchanges.
everyone wants it so badly because it will be easy to profit in just a few minutes.

There is no such thing as easy profit, if that is the case then everyone would be using it, what the OP is requesting is fairly easy to implement, Binance API is open-source and is relatively easy to work with, all you need is a bit of Javascript skills.

By using

Code:
GET /api/v3/ticker/price

According to Binance API, you will get

If the symbol is not sent, prices for all symbols will be returned in an array.

So what you want to do here is to store that array and compare it against the next array you get, if a symbol is present in array2 but not in array1 then that's your new listed coin, you can run this script every 60 seconds and this will ensure that the maximum time you are going to miss will be 60 seconds, but you wil need market orders not limit orders.

You will of course need to go through some validations to avoid buying new pairs that are generated from coins that were already there, for example, if Binance adds LTC-XRP, comparing the two arrays will give you a false positive, so a few IFs are going to be needed.

Of course, the real thing will be a lot more than the simple explanation I have given, but any mediocre Javascript programmer can make it.

Keep in mind that many coins actually tank when they are listed on Binance, especially if a large quantity of it was given for bounty hunters and the devs, everybody will rush into selling their coin if it wasn't listed on any other exchange, coins that were already listed on other exchanges tend to increase in price when added to Binance, but fresh coins can do the opposite, so this isn't a 100% accurate strategy and I suggest you test it first before going all in.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 11:32:17 PM

The rumor of Binance might often lead to a pump, but the actual listing event almost always culminates in a strong and steady dump of the coin, except for maybe a very brief spike up on very thin volume in the initial seconds,

the real profit is made far before the coin gets listed, by pre-sale investors, the actual team and of course Binance who usually takes a nice percentage of any obscure project it promotes on its exchange...

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: