Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Free TON - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network  (Read 4045 times)
dushanya (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 05:15:16 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2020, 11:07:17 PM by dushanya
Merited by Symmetrick (3), wmaurik (2), epidemia (2), Estrange18 (1)

Website  | Forum  |  Telegram Channel  | GitHub  | TON Surf  

Free TON is a fast, secure and scalable blockchain and network project, capable of handling millions of transactions per second if necessary, and both user-friendly and service provider-friendly. One might think about Free TON as a huge distributed supercomputer, or rather a huge "superserver", intended to host and provide a variety of services.

On Thursday, May 7th, the Free TON Community (consisting of developers and potential TON users) launched the Free TON blockchain platform. All participants will get tokens called TON Crystal. To become a community member you need to sign Free TON Declaration of Decentralization.
U.S. citizens are not allowed to participate.

Free TON blockchain tokens

Free TON is a project based on TON blockchain open source code. Free TON was launched by Free TON Community and has no links with Telegram.

The Free TON main network is mainnet or https://ton.live. Token for the mainnet is called TON or TON Crystal. According to the Declaration of Decentralization the initial distribution of tokens is free, you can win them in contests, judging contest works by being a jury member, or becoming a validator. Airdrop will happen after achieving full decentralization.

You can get more information about Free TON community and contests on Free TON Forum and in Telegram chat, or join as a Brand Ambassador.

TON Surf

What is Surf? Surf is an all-in-one crypto wallet, blockchain browser and secure chat. Surf is your go-to interface to TON OS and the Free TON Blockchain.

Surf for iOS - the iOS app
Surf for Android - the Android app
Surf for Web - blockchain browser
TON Surf Testing - Telegram group for testing
ton.live - explorer of mainnet and testnet networks

Buy/sell a TON Crystals

Chatex - TON Crystals exchange bot for crypto and fiat
FreeTON_OTC - OTC group for buying/selling TON Crystals tokens
FreeTON p2p Exchange - OTC group for buy/sell TON Crystals network tokens

Free TON roadmap

The Free TON project roadmap is a document summarizing the process of promoting the project and its main stages leading to the final goal of establishing the Free TON project:

Stage 1 "Raging Bull" - creation and testing of a stimulating decentralized beta network with fast transaction rates. At this stage, the test network is deployed, the validators, between which the initial tokens are distributed, test the main nodes of the network.

Stage 2 "Rumble Fish" - at this stage, a smart contract is executed that is designed to transfer control from the developers of the network to the validators to fully support the last beta network.

Stage 3 "Fight Club" - the deployment of a fully decentralized network. At this stage, a sufficient number of validators must be selected for the maintenance and operation of the decentralized network, tokens are distributed among the users according to a previously selected airdrop mechanism.

These three stages are designed to adapt to network startup, development and updating of necessary software, improvement of network security, distribution of rewards within the network, etc.

The full roadmap can be found here.

TON Blockchain main features

Website  | Forum  |  Telegram Channel  | GitHub  | TON Surf  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malcovi2

Activity: 1382
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:52:39 AM

can i get free TON though?  Cheesy

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 01:58:32 PM

I think you need to specifically add the dates on your roadmap because people will kinda ask this over and over again when will this "Rumble Fish" may off the shore, when will it be live something like those. It really creates an open-ended questions to everyone. Are we on the initial distribution or was that already ended? I think it will be nice to get some free Free TON while it hasn't last yet.

nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 05:05:12 PM

It's good that finally a topic appeared on the forum. I saw a competition for the design of the site, who has links show the winners, it would be interesting to see.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 06:34:16 PM

Interested in thes thing, how does free distribution comes in play?
Games? Airdrops?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 10:55:51 PM

With the numbers published on your website, is it possible to distinguish the number of individuals and number of companies that signed this declaration of decentralization? It would be nice to see a separate list of companies joining your platform. Because with the current numbers, we don't know how many of them are companies or individuals.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 09:15:11 AM

What relation this project has to original TON (telegram) blockcghain which were abandoned? Are there some developers from the original project? And how to get free coins here?
familiae

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 11:13:07 AM

What relation this project has to original TON (telegram) blockcghain which were abandoned? Are there some developers from the original project? And how to get free coins here?

The Free TON platform is an open source project that is only based on the TON code, and has nothing to do with investing in Telegram.
They are not related to the activities of Telegram Group Inc., despite the fact that the platform is based on a protocol developed by Nikolai Durov. Thus, the Free TON community distances itself from both Telegram and the story with the injunction of the US authorities on the Telegram Open Network.

So far, tokens can only be obtained through contests.
familiae

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 11:28:01 AM

can i get free TON though?  Cheesy

By participating in contests. Also, for example, you can win in free tournaments at Pokerton in Telegram.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:38:41 PM

HERE FreeTON signature bounty have started https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5281444.0 They are having good budget on it.

btw predicting your questions about Token price - currently it's near 0.8-1$ in OTC groups and in chatex bot. Also few days FreeTON was listed on https://hk.coineal.com/trade/TON-BTC There you can see that prise is much more higher. The thing is that you can trade and withdraw there only if you have Korerian KYC - so be carefull

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:43:22 PM

TON is an interesting project for us to follow its development TON is a project that can make big changes in crypto and blockchain.
epidemia

Activity: 826
Merit: 330

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 02:35:14 PM

Today, October 12, the Signature Bounty Campaign started for three cryptocurrency forums - Bitcointalk, Altcoinstalks, Cryptotalk.

The campaign is aimed at expanding the Free TON boundaries and attracting new active users who are interested in the project development and want to become part of Free TON!

In just the first 12 hours from the start of the campaign, the Declaration of Decentralization was signed by more than 100 new users, more than 100 new wallets were registered and activated! Among these people there are already the most active ones who are preparing the project development programs within the Free TON Ambassadors Subgovernance!

Let's develop the community together, join the campaign now - there is a limit on the spots number for each rank in each forum!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:53:30 AM

Do they have coins already and launched mainnet or this is just in testnet and they have an ERC tokens? Where is their coin trading right now? Is this current token/coin the same Ton?

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tontoken

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:47:23 AM

Do they have coins already and launched mainnet or this is just in testnet and they have an ERC tokens? Where is their coin trading right now? Is this current token/coin the same Ton?

I believe this isn't the free TON project, this to token is a different and upon checking all the links on the coingecko link above it all different from the usual links you can found on the OP. I believe they haven't listed yet on a CEX, Free TON was still listed on DEX not, they do OTC and P2P.
bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 08:19:22 AM

I think you need to specifically add the dates on your roadmap because people will kinda ask this over and over again when will this "Rumble Fish" may off the shore, when will it be live something like those. It really creates an open-ended questions to everyone. Are we on the initial distribution or was that already ended? I think it will be nice to get some free Free TON while it hasn't last yet.
As far as I know most of the coins will be used to reward active community members, right now Signature Campaign ongoing and there are other events and promos, some already ended, some ongoing and more will be launched due time. Right now you can trade coin in the  https://t.me/Chatex_bot for everyone and on Korean exchange, but with Korean kyc only.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1177

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 08:26:00 AM

I see there is a meter of Declaration of Decentralization on the webpage. Where can I find the information about the number of declarations planned to be collected and for what reason? What is the goal of it? Just a meter that show number of project supporters or by achieving particular amount something would happened?

In simply words - when I sign in, what should I do or what does Free TON expect from me to do?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 08:36:07 AM

I believe this isn't the free TON project, this to token is a different and upon checking all the links on the coingecko link above it all different from the usual links you can found on the OP. I believe they haven't listed yet on a CEX, Free TON was still listed on DEX not, they do OTC and P2P.

Exactly, this is not free TON, it is TONToken. Free TON doesn't seem to be listed on coingecko yet but it has an exchange: https://hk.coineal.com/trade/TON-BTC
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 09:00:36 AM

Interested in thes thing, how does free distribution comes in play?
Games? Airdrops?
At the moment the distribution through bounty does not look free to me because of the activities, but compare to same activities they pay with good budget. Airdrop has its advantage to attract new traders and improve liquidity, swap had a lofty airdrop recently and they are not stupid. Most recent IEO on Binance conduct bounty campaign; Injective protocol, Cartesi, Harmony etc TON has a big community which can grow bigger they need to teach the community how to make use of the coin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 02:01:19 PM

Buy/sell a TON Crystals

Chatex - TON Crystals exchange bot for crypto and fiat
FreeTON_OTC - OTC group for buying/selling TON Crystals tokens
FreeTON p2p Exchange - OTC group for buy/sell TON Crystals network tokens

All of three places are on Telegram. Do you mean that to buy and trade TON, I can only use one of three Telegram groups to do that?

I need to be sure that the team will bring TON to good exchanges soon. It is risky to rely on Telegram groups to buy and trade TON. Another thing is Telegram groups are full of scammers. How the team deal with scammers on Telegram?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
FastSha

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 08:51:13 PM

Coineal doesnt allow to trade non resident of South Korea and also there are troubles with deposites TONs on this exchange. Think twice before sending TONs to it.
TONs seems to be continue of Telegram's coin GRAM. Wating for further developments.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  All
  Print  

Jump to: