Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AvalonShenzen Scammer Thread for Obtaining this guy  (Read 4256 times)
Slander

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:22:17 PM

I will donate ALL the coins I lost to this scammer,

so

add my 6 bitcoins to the pile.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serpiente12 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

If you dont like something change it

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:10:53 AM

Great ! i have a good feeling that avalonshenzen will be quite suprised in the nearest future if things go are way.... wonder if its possible stealing bitcoin with 10 broken fingers... Huh:-) I will contact people on mail when we have a new update :-)
Slander

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:02:50 PM

Once found and location confirmed I can contribute some cash for plane tickets to 'discuss' the return of our coins with this fool.

Wonder if there is wheelchair access where he lives?
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:10:06 AM

Serp,
Thanks for the update. I only wish I could be there when the day of reckoning arrives.
Will continue to monitor the thread and my wallet....maybe he wakes up.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
serpiente12 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:23:55 PM

Once found and location confirmed I can contribute some cash for plane tickets to 'discuss' the return of our coins with this fool.

He better pray he has some kind of health insurance.....man all that pain coming this guys way if he only was so smart as to return it......
dtmcnamara

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:21:22 AM

He better pray he has some kind of health insurance.....man all that pain coming this guys way if he only was so smart as to return it......

Smiley I have Delta Miles sitting around waiting to book a same day flight...just let me know where and im there

Helping stop scammers by giving negative trust thats visible.
Tips always accepted -
BTC 16BebiEjTEoZrd4MNyiHKyfEz9UMSeNoGH DOGE DKrXgYyrw4cNfv4sKkWs7oyTXaXVCqP23X
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:56:05 PM

Smiley I have Delta Miles sitting around waiting to book a same day flight...just let me know where and im there

I guess many will be ready to Fuk this AvalonShenzen Scammer up, I have many frequent miles to use up myself.

It's no longer about the 1.1 BTC I lost, The blood is in the water, and the sharks are waiting to tear this fucker up!

Wink
serpiente12 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:49:38 AM

I guess many will be ready to Fuk this AvalonShenzen Scammer up, I have many frequent miles to use up myself.

It's no longer about the 1.1 BTC I lost, The blood is in the water, and the sharks are waiting to tear this fucker up!

Wink

NO its really not about my 2.2 btc anny longer its about lost time and oppertunity....sytech probably gonna take theire BTC for the job annyways so its likely there will be little left....but afrade you must not be, faith you must have young jedi.....he gonna cough up the rest him/them makes no difference.....im gonna go out on a lim here..... AvalonShenzen and CO (if manny), i will personally bring som extra medication making me last a day full speed and i will brake your goddamn fingers one by one that is a promiss because you really fucked me on a personal level to not just the BTC, you destroyed something i might never get back.....IF YOU PAY MY GODDAMN COINS BACK and i wont have to fly to get them in person, i will forget this and delete my acc and never return. just sayin....probably heard a LOT of threats by now i know....but please..be smart...i dont want to....but i will believe me
hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 10:56:19 AM

Where is the original post that you guy got scammed?
I am moderator of several leading Chinese btc forums like 8btc.com  and btcman.com.
I bumped into the thread because shenzhen is somehow related to China.
I would like to know more to help you guys.
So it's not related to any Chinese?

cannachris

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:19:33 AM

Serp my email is on my profile...if there is anything relevant I would like to be kept in the loop.

Thanks for taking this on.

ig

Same here. Thanks Man!

serpiente12 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:07:58 PM

Serp my email is on my profile...if there is anything relevant I would like to be kept in the loop.

Thanks for taking this on.

ig

Same here. Thanks Man!

No problem guys! as soon as there is updates we will share on email....BUT feel free to chip in and talk to people find info traces etc....kan sombebody contact the guy posted 2 above and give him original scamming thread if you still can find it Wink and be careful what you say what to, keep a healthy level off paranoia at all times Wink he is going down, tic tac, tic tac, tic tac......
serpiente12 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:28:30 PM

ok guys so this is way offtopic but annyways....

I got us a deal with this guy : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=465178.0   annyone who got scammed and uses my name as referel gets this trading bot for 0.7BTC It's basicly a trading bot that makes you money via trading alt coins etc via Cryptsy....It can be a great way in earning back some of the lost profits untill we get that bastard!! Annyways guys if you decide you would like one just talk to the nice gentleman, and say i reffered you to get the 0.7 discount.
dtmcnamara

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:11:06 PM

any new news?

Helping stop scammers by giving negative trust thats visible.
Tips always accepted -
BTC 16BebiEjTEoZrd4MNyiHKyfEz9UMSeNoGH DOGE DKrXgYyrw4cNfv4sKkWs7oyTXaXVCqP23X
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:06:03 PM

The news is that this thread is now falling off the front page to make room for the new batch of scams being hosted by this forum.  The coin that we all lost here is gone forever and the crooks are so far down the road they don't even remember stealing it anymore.

One day, someone, somewhere, will hold the people who run this forum responsible for their part in this mass thievery. 

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
cryptoceelo

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:41:33 AM

The news is that this thread is now falling off the front page to make room for the new batch of scams being hosted by this forum.  The coin that we all lost here is gone forever and the crooks are so far down the road they don't even remember stealing it anymore.

One day, someone, somewhere, will hold the people who run this forum responsible for their part in this mass thievery. 

I think that days today, all these hardware scams are being carried out by the same group of hackers. while i have not looked into this scam case, i know shenzen is the place a few big asic factories are and believe the fraudsters used this to lure people in, i believe the people who are behind this scam are also linked to sushi review scams and one i have faced here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590836.0
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: