Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Covid 19  (Read 403 times)
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 12:16:26 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment despite the fact that we are living in the time of Covid19. If you still have questions about your investment, you should know that:
The Rothschild Investment Corporation has bought 27 bitcoins in a stock form through Grayscale’s GBTC.

https://www.trustnodes.com/2020/10/15/rothschild-buys-bitcoin
It is understandable that there are still people who ask if Bitcoin is a good investment, we know the risks and we must learn to manage them.

d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 01:26:17 PM

I think it depends on what kind of business do you own because some businesses went dead when the pandemic started. If you are not doing badly in your business, there is no need to put your funds at risk in crypto. Income in crypto is not stable and it could go sideways due to the market risk. It depends also on your knowledge about crypto if you can maximize your captial and use it to grown if you invest in crypto.
it is true that the price of the coin is unstable but there is nothing wrong with trying to invest in the crypto world, the price of the coin is unstable, for beginners it's good to invest in well-known alcoins like eth,
BTMinci

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:39:21 PM

It seems that you already had experiences on cryptocurrencies before, so having knowledge about investing in crypto again will not be a problem. And yes, today as a pandemic strikes, it is good to invest here due to the potential of high-returns. However, you're already also aware that investing in Bitcoin is a very high-risk investment. Bitcoin is on the internet that's why it is easy to steal and much harder to return and trace. The bitcoin itself is secure and it is as only as secure as the wallet storing them due to the possibility of hacking. You should keep in mind that securing your investments here should be your top priority. Assess yourself and ask this, "Should I take this opportunity, if I'm gonna invest all of my income and capital to Bitcoin, could I take the big risk?" As an advice, maybe simply take the risk what you can afford to lose.

If you really want to invest in cryptocurrencies now such as Bitcoin, maybe don't invest all of your capital in cryptocurrency.  As I learned in investing, If you want to invest don't put all of your apples in one basket. How about getting only no more than 10% of your business portfolio will do, as the one rule of thumb of having good investment in bitcoin. At the end, if you really want to invest it all, having contingency plan will do, if ever you lose on this game of investing in Bitcoin.
Xembin

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:05:47 PM

Bitcoin is still improving despite the pandemic that is reducing some businesses due to the spread of the virus. Many investors are joining bitcoin to make a good profit from their investment. Bitcoin price is still okay in the market compared to other cryptocurrencies that their coins is not encouraging in the market that is making many people quit to try bitcoin to improve their businesses.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:09:58 PM

I am a businessman, I get a lot of income from my business, and I leave the world of trading, bounties and investing in crypto.  But after Covid came today, I decided to return to the crypto world, and I hope to have a good profit here.  what if i invest my business in bitcoin? is bitcoin still good?

As someone who runs a business in the Physical World, you will really hit some barrier with regards to your business if the Government has no plan to mitigate the effect of the Pandemic. Bitcoin on the other hand can only be affected with regards to the supply and demand system of the Cryptocurrency Industry which makes it good since there are new Utilizations coming out within this virus outbreak. Like Cryptocurrencies that can support health systems and the booming DeFi.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 03:52:59 AM

~snip~

You can't advice this to everyone, specially to newbies who haven't heard of bitcoin before. I personally believe that even though I'm into bitcoin, it is not appropriate to encourage my friends who lost their job to get in here during the pandemic. They need a stable job during these times, and it's dangerous to promise them earnings here. I would gladly help them if the money they would use isn't needed by next week or by next few months. Cause when they needed the money as soon as possible, then they will lose instead of gaining from it.

No, I can't, and you can't too. It needs the will to learn about bitcoin to open their mind about a new thing. So far, it really hard to open their mind to accept something, especially a new thing, because they don't want to know anything than what they did before.

Yes, those people need a stable job during the pandemic to have money because they need money to buy their daily needs right now. Perhaps, after they have a stable income from their jobs, they will think about getting more money. At that time, they will search for a new opportunity to earn more money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 04:02:00 AM

It depends on what kind of business you have and if your consumers are also into cryptocurrency. You're a businessman, hence you can determine if it's profitable if you shifted your business into cryptocurrency. If you will just use cryptocurrency as a short-term way for your business, it might be difficult for you since supply and demand is what crypto is working.

Remember that there will be always risk, if you are slighty doing good during the pandemic, stay and improve your business.
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:42:47 AM

If you are a businessman, don't stop because Covid 19, Covid 19 will not be around forever, but no one can guess how long.
Don't be too careless in your conclusion that it is okay to switch to the crypto world, but you have to learn first before spending big capital because in the crypto world the market is unstable, don't let you be disappointed.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 04:11:07 PM

If you are a businessman, don't stop because Covid 19, Covid 19 will not be around forever, but no one can guess how long.
Don't be too careless in your conclusion that it is okay to switch to the crypto world, but you have to learn first before spending big capital because in the crypto world the market is unstable, don't let you be disappointed.
Due to covid 19 pandemic, a lot of business establishments has been permanently closed and a lot of businessmen and businesswomen filed bankruptcy and decided to end their businesses even if they don't really wanted to. Admit or not most of us got affected by this pandemic and it is really hard to move forward most especially for the poor people around the globe that's why they really need the help of those who are still fortunate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: