Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust newbies that starts projects?  (Read 66108 times)
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 02:47:10 AM

We should not rely on the rank of bitcointalk account only, but consider other things as well.
We don't know when the hero/legendary member is a hacked account or not, so it won't give us the guarantee of good project.
Sometimes new project decide to announce with their own account, usually newbie rank account because they just create the account.
Relying on the rank is only one criterion to consider, it isn't very important but has certain influence. Some projects are managed by newbie , they are also very successful, but most of them fail or scam. Therefore, big projects still need the hero/legendary members to manage them, only increasing trust, we still need to research carefully before investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 02:52:25 AM

Forum ranks is not the most importand thing to look at when choosing project to participate in, not all high ranked members are reliable either. Basically it's ok to not full trusted some new manager but it also not mean you can just trust higher member though. Sometimes there also new account that created to become an represantive of the project. Its always our due diligence as bounty hunters to choose what campaigns we like to be part of. The best thing you can do to this matter is to have enough time checking all documents of the project had, from whitepaper to a roadmap, and then the last part is the team behind the project.

Yes, analyzing people in this forum based on rankings can be a consideration after we know and analyze the details of the related project data as well. Best_Change, when it first arrived here, was full of disbelief with its Newbie account. But now, Best_change is becoming a popular project and many people are interested in Best_change.
In addition, Best_change is now an incentive provider for quality members in this forum.
The lesson that we can take is, we must first understand and analyze the project regarding existing data.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 06:42:19 AM

Depends on the project really and I call them a new team, I hate calling someone newbie just because they are into the market for first time. I think if the new team is just aiming for prices to be on the moon without any vision on building the product then really I immediately leave the project. I rather focus on the product the new team is building because if they have a good vision and they really build a solid product then success follows itself while if the team members are just shilling too much and hyping people in telegram about the token price to rocket up, it is a bad sign.

I also try and talk to a few team members on telegram before investing and see if they are down to earth and focused or just full of attitude with no ability to take feedback and convert into feed forward. You get an idea of the team once you talk to a few admins in the group, those admins who feel like they don't need to talk to common people and are too superior/egoistic, usually such projects fall down quite quickly.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 06:58:21 AM

What must be realized is that managing a project is not easy and very risky and there is nothing wrong with doubting a project that is managed by a beginner.
must analyze carefully before engaging and try to ask questions about the project to be managed because that is where the answers will be assessed and the responses, and ratings are not a guarantee in managing the project because everything must be based on adequate knowledge and so on.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 07:11:52 AM

Yes, if they have the experience of managing a project very well they are good to carry on. Some of the project is not all about ranking that will make you do well because there are still project you will see you think it is newbie that run such project not knowing is some of the higher rank.
I think if they have the experience to manage the project very well they are good to carry out the position.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 07:37:23 AM

Yes, if they have the experience of managing a project very well they are good to carry on. Some of the project is not all about ranking that will make you do well because there are still project you will see you think it is newbie that run such project not knowing is some of the higher rank.
I think if they have the experience to manage the project very well they are good to carry out the position.

I agree with you, it's not a problem for newcomers to this forum to have their own project, but they need to work with experienced members on this forum. If there is no trustworthy member involved from this forum, I think the prospects are not that great and a lot of people will skip out on this forum. Personally, I give a lot of value on this forum. A project manager with many years of track record on this forum can make or break a new project.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1177

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 07:45:41 AM

Topic name does not fully match its content.

I'm ok if a newbie starts a project. Generally, we are all newbies when we start something new and there is nothing bad about it. Furthermore, all great projects were started and founded by young and inexperienced people.

Speaking about bounties and a newbie account managing it, I would skip it. But, if this newbie has a same forum nickname as project name, runs ANN topic and after research the projects looks that something promising can come out from it, I would join this campaign. But, It would be better if ANN topic was created before projects decides to run a campaign.

Also, I have noticed, that projects that runs bounty, barely creates ANN topic. That is confusing and suspicious.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 08:32:45 AM

with uses of ideal competence on possession the project might be of one as fine as student works on manage with the initial terms of entrance into business with the public merchantile,
to gains of returns of benefit as offering uses with unit of product and service on release with the marketing scheme and business relation.

devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 08:48:54 AM

not all new project teams who want to advertise here on the forum, do ads campaigns want to spend a lot to hire trusted bounty campaign managers and often delegate this task to a member of their staff who creates a new account (newbie ), i personally trust these accounts especially if they buy copper membership right away
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:34:05 AM

In general, it does not matter which manager is leading the project, the main thing is that the project is worthy and does not merge. To prevent this from happening, you need to figure it out yourself and not rely only on the manager. Previously, top managers also had a huge number of projects that never entered the market and will never come out.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:40:09 AM

I know many project managers that handles good projects such as Jamalezaz, bounty detective, and many others most of them are either hero members or legend, I believe they have enough experience to handle it mere considering their ranks, not to say the rank is the only criteria to be a good project manager.i always doubt those project starters with newbie ranks.is it that they decide to use a new forum page,or were the restarting after being hacked or disqualified or how come a new be is handling a project? This are few questions that comes to my mind about newbie managers.

I don't think high rank members should have the monopoly in handling the bounty campaign, as long as these newbies know how to look on the project how to communicate how to set up spreadsheet and how to trace and catch cheaters and make their campaign clean they also deserve the trust of the community.

jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:24:26 PM

Well in my case I mostly joining and participating bounties whose are being managed by bounty manager that has a rank of a member up to higher one like bounty detective and as higher rank as sandra evans or even yahoo.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:45:11 PM

Newbie accounts don't mean they are really newbie (and vice versa for legendaries). An account is just an account. The important thing is the man behind that account. I know there are newbie accounts (usually official project name), bought copper membership, and then created ANN or bounties. There are many reasons why they did it, probably because they want to manage the campaign by themselves and couldn't trust existing managers or don't want to pay their services. This kind of project is fine if you are lucky.

However, newbie accounts mean they don't have collateral (high ranked account is kind of like collateral), so it would be riskier to join this project. If you don't know how to determine whether the project is legit or not, better only join the project started by highly reputable members.
Sure, I noticed many good and bad bonus projects. Bounty managers get paid to run a project. They wouldn't risk their legendary accounts to manage such a project. Of course, they do for money but need to ensure safety.
I see on this forum that it is full of high ranking members but the quality of their posts is poor. It is important to consider the quality of a project before joining and the response of reputable people in the forum to decide whether to join or not.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 02:50:12 PM
Merited by gunungkembar (2)

Well in my case I mostly joining and participating bounties whose are being managed by bounty manager that has a rank of a member up to higher one like bounty detective and as higher rank as sandra evans or even yahoo.
of course, there is nothing wrong with giving the opportunity to a nwebie account because so far it has been difficult to rank up in this forum so that currently many new developers have entered but with a small rank, but the admin in this forum provides a solution by creating a cooper member so they can information by adding photos as well so that the information provided will be clearer.

riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:55:22 PM

Yes, it's better we just join the Bounty which handled by a trusted manager, but high rank did not guarantee that it was a good bounty, Sometimes Developers are willing to buy a Hero or Legendary account account to convince us.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:32:52 PM

Honestly, the first thing I see from a bounty campaign is who the manager is, because I believe experienced bounty managers will not arbitrarily choose or accept managing bounty campaigns. Although sometimes if I believe the project is good then it doesn't matter if the bounty manager is a newbie.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:38:24 PM

Rank doesn't matters to me when it comes to handling a bounty project. I think that rhe higher ranks who handles bounty projects has the experience and maybe expert thank newbie ones however it ia not the basis for a successful projects that are handled by managers. Sometimes bounties handled by newbies also gives a good product outcome of bounty experience. Also some higher ranks may not be successful in the long run.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:38:56 PM

I know many project managers that handles good projects such as Jamalezaz, bounty detective, and many others most of them are either hero members or legend, I believe they have enough experience to handle it mere considering their ranks, not to say the rank is the only criteria to be a good project manager.i always doubt those project starters with newbie ranks.is it that they decide to use a new forum page,or were the restarting after being hacked or disqualified or how come a new be is handling a project? This are few questions that comes to my mind about newbie managers.

I do not think a bounty detective is a higher rank BM. Some project owners don't want to spend any money so they create an account and promote their project. Sometimes they upgrade their account to copper rank. I don't trust them at all. Bounty managers like bubblex, ulum, Fatema are some people whom I trust and they have already managed some good projects.
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:00:17 PM

I don't matter how old or new those people are and how they rank in their bounty campaign, what I care about is the ability to monetize them. I will examine the project, see what the leadership, the source code and the social media have to say about them. Another important point is the reward for the hunters. When I consider them good enough I will step in.
Bounty campaign participants should determine the risk of starting a program.

bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 06:24:30 PM

maybe they don't need the services of the legend. they are confident  in taking control as project managers by joining the forum as a newcomer with a name that matches the name of the project to be run

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████