Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCclicks is a scam?  (Read 225 times)
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 11:02:03 PM

I spend a lot time and earned 0.1 BTC and finally tried to get my money! and i got blocked immediately without any reason! i spend months on this.
anyone knows the reason why may can block me?
0.1 BTC on an ad clicking website ?!?! sounds fake, i'm sorry if i misjudged you, but can you post screenshots of your balance
and history of clicks and stuff ? i really want to know how you managed to do that on such a low paying website.

Nyx Erebus

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 09:20:07 PM

Welp, sorry for your loss.

But really though, stop wasting your time clicking for sats. There are so much great ways of making money online that this type of method is probably one of the worst ways of doing so. I'd honestly rather work at McDonalds as a cashier.

are you sure..??
have been looking for an online legit site myself.. any suggestions
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 09:46:08 PM

Welp, sorry for your loss.

But really though, stop wasting your time clicking for sats. There are so much great ways of making money online that this type of method is probably one of the worst ways of doing so. I'd honestly rather work at McDonalds as a cashier.

are you sure..??

As I know, the most popular website for freelancers is https://www.fiverr.com/ and there is many similar websites in the universe of internet, just a bit of patience.
If you are looking for online job paid in BTC, so you can look for example in Service section of Bitcointalk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
I know that translation services are very popular, so if you feel taht you can do it, you can create your own thread and propose such a service.
However, I think you should think about what you could do and try to offer it to other users. You can do this here on the forums as well as on on websites for freelancers.
Nyx Erebus

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 03:33:41 AM

Quote from: Nyx Erebus link=topic=5281878.msg56195065#msg56195065 date=161169600
are you sure..??
[/quote

As I know, the most popular website for freelancers is https://www.fiverr.com/ and there is many similar websites in the universe of internet, just a bit of patience.
If you are looking for online job paid in BTC, so you can look for example in Service section of Bitcointalk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
I know that translation services are very popular, so if you feel taht you can do it, you can create your own thread and propose such a service.
However, I think you should think about what you could do and try to offer it to other users. You can do this here on the forums as well as on on websites for freelancers.

I will check it out...
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 01:35:59 PM

Remembering the name BTCclicks brings back old memories, I started getting crypto for the first time through PTC and Faucets and BTCclicks was one of those websites, they pay me for months until I find my way through trading and it favours me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 746

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 09:07:25 PM

It's not a scam, at least it wasn't when I used it many years ago. I cannot guarantee you that it's not a scam now, but it sure is a waste of time. Earning 4-5 Satoshi from each ad, spending from 10-30 seconds viewing each one, is a total waste of time, which isn't going to lead into any decent amount of Bitcoin.

Many of you are citing that the minimum pay is 0.10 BTC, reread it please, the it's 0.10mBTC, which is 0.00010000 BTC!
I spend a lot time and earned 0.1 BTC and finally tried to get my money! and i got blocked immediately without any reason! i spend months on this.
0.1 BTC on an ad clicking website ?!?! sounds fake, i'm sorry if i misjudged you, but can you post screenshots of your balance
and history of clicks and stuff ? i really want to know how you managed to do that on such a low paying website.

How you actually earn that amount in just a month?. They are only given small Satoshi way back then no idea if they are still running but if they do it surely hard to get that amount even how good you are in referring people .
Can you give screenshot here maybe that's not 0.1 BTC and for the reason you blocked do you tried to contact them by a support ticket or email maybe they can help you there instead of here which I don't know if they have representative here to answer your allegations.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 10:36:55 PM

It's not a scam, at least it wasn't when I used it many years ago. I cannot guarantee you that it's not a scam now, but it sure is a waste of time. Earning 4-5 Satoshi from each ad, spending from 10-30 seconds viewing each one, is a total waste of time, which isn't going to lead into any decent amount of Bitcoin.

Many of you are citing that the minimum pay is 0.10 BTC, reread it please, it's 0.10mBTC, which is 0.00010000 BTC!

They do not pay what they need. So BTCclicks is a scam for sure.
what happened five years ago now is no matter if they refuse to pay his users for whatever they doing. Probably scenario is, the owner abandons this website, and they do not care what's happening there. People still coming there with the intention of making some money from there, they don't know it's just a website with no real background.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 746

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 11:24:18 PM

Many of you are citing that the minimum pay is 0.10 BTC, reread it please, it's 0.10mBTC, which is 0.00010000 BTC!

They do not pay what they need. So BTCclicks is a scam for sure.
what happened five years ago now is no matter if they refuse to pay his users for whatever they doing. Probably scenario is, the owner abandons this website, and they do not care what's happening there. People still coming there with the intention of making some money from there, they don't know it's just a website with no real background.

Thus, the reason I mentioned that it was years back. Since we don't know the exact story, I have no reason not to believe OP, BTCClicks is a waste of time, whether it delivers its payments or not. The amount you earn each ad, is completely insignificant.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x