Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Haitian Dollar[Private Sale Soon] Fix Exchange Rate Forever!  (Read 190 times)
spaceage (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:08:05 AM

The Haitian Dollar serves as a pure unit of account for the pricing of goods and services
[/b][/color][/b][/size]

The Haitian Gourde is fixed to the Haitian Dollar at a rate of 5:1. This Exchange Rate is fixed forever. The Haitian Dollar could serve as a gateway for unbanked and under-banked individuals in Haiti to have access to electronic payment systems, financial products and services. 
[/b][/size][/color]

The Haitian Dollar is an open source Bitcoin 2.0 that is built on top of the Omni Layer protocol.  The Haitian Dollar is a cryptocurrency that is a digital token designed to work as a pure unit of account that uses a strong cryptography to secure financial contributions and to verify the transfer of the digital token to its members, investors & agencies across the globe.  The Haitian Dollar is decentralized as oppose to centralized electronic money. The decentralized nature of the cryptocurrency works through the Omni Layer protocol, a second layer on top of the bitcoin blockchain distributed ledger technology that serves as a public database to validate financial transaction. 

Haitian Dollar properties:
[/size][/color][/color]

In this section we will briefly discuss the specifications and applications of the Haitian Dollars across the bitcoin/blockchain ecosystem:

Specifications:

•   Haitian Dollars exist on the Bitcoin blockchain rather than a less developed/tested alternative blockchain nor within closed¬ source software running
on centralized, private databases.
•   Haitian Dollars can be used just like bitcoins, i.e. in a p2p, pseudo anonymous, decentralized, cryptographically secure environment.
•   Haitian Dollars can be integrated with merchants, exchanges, and wallets just as easily as Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies can be integrated.
•   Haitian Dollars inherit the properties of the Omni Layer protocol which include a decentralized exchange; browser ¬based, opensource, wallet encryption; Bitcoin -based transparency, accountability, multiparty security and reporting functions.

Applications:

The first layer is the Bitcoin blockchain. The Haitian Dollar transactional ledger is embedded in the Bitcoin blockchain as metadata via the embedded consensus system, Omni.  The second layer is the Omni Layer protocol. Omni is a foundational technology that can:

•   Grant (create) and revoke (destroy) digital tokens represented as metadata embedded in the Bitcoin blockchain; in this case, fix value unit of
   account digital tokens, Haitian Dollars.
•   Track and report the circulation of HTD via Omniexplorer.info (Omni asset ID #732, for example, represents HTD/H$) and Omni Core API.
•   Enable users to transact and store Haitian Dollars and other assets/tokens in a:

   p2p, pseudo anonymous, cryptographically secure environment.
       opensource, browser based, encrypted web wallet: Omni Wallet.
       Multi-¬signature and offline cold storage supporting system

The goal of H$ is to be the all-in-one solution to affordable financial products and services that allows people to store money and send and receive payments cheaply and safely. Ultimately, serving as a gateway to other financial services and products.  However, the main benefits, applicable to all groups:

•   Cost savings:  payments can be made quickly and efficiently, which decreases overall transaction costs.
•   Transparency and security:  by providing security and rely on cryptography to prevent hacking and fraudulent transactions using the Bitcoin
     blockchain.
•   Financial inclusion:  by advancing access to a range of financial services, including digital wallets and exchange services.
•   Women’s economic participation: by giving women more control over their financial lives and enhancing their economic conditions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spaceage (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 11:14:05 AM

White Paper is now live!!!!

DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 02:55:21 PM

Your whitepaper is literally a white paper but in image form that you just drew with a pen. Well, if you are not trolling, maybe I think you are just practicing to create a token and website which is not actually a bad idea. Just keep working on it, maybe someday you may perfect something that would change your life forever. Good luck OP!
PalmeRa4

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:52:56 PM

First thing I saw strange is that your team member is tha advisor also, so it looks a little strange for me. And also white paper looks strange and uncomfortable to read
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 11:17:06 PM

First thing I saw strange is that your team member is tha advisor also, so it looks a little strange for me. And also white paper looks strange and uncomfortable to read
I think maybe because it doesn't look like whitepaper at all. It is like you are reading an encyclopedia. But I believe that the dev just want to try something new and there's nothing wrong with that. It's just that it is not effective for me and obviously for you too. The website is also keep crashing. But again, I still assume that this is just a testing experiment, maybe the dev is preparing something solid and real useful token in the future, so best of luck!
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:27:56 PM

fix exchange rate forever ? how can ? is this a kind of stable coins ?
because if this is not a kind of stable coins, the price will not have a fix exchange rate forever buddy

spaceage (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 11:02:45 AM

Your whitepaper is literally a white paper but in image form that you just drew with a pen. Well, if you are not trolling, maybe I think you are just practicing to create a token and website which is not actually a bad idea. Just keep working on it, maybe someday you may perfect something that would change your life forever. Good luck OP!

Thank you for the kind words. I'm not trolling though. All I know is hard work and execution.

Peace. 
spaceage (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 11:10:28 AM

fix exchange rate forever ? how can ? is this a kind of stable coins ?
because if this is not a kind of stable coins, the price will not have a fix exchange rate forever buddy

Hello,

Please take a look at the exchange rate documentation:

U.S. DOLLARS TO GOURDES - CONVERSION EXAMPLES AT RECENT EXCHANGE RATE

$1.00 in U.S. dollars (USD) = 45 Gourdes (HTG)
$100.00 in U.S. dollars (USD) = 4,500 Gourdes (HTG)
$500.00 in U.S. dollars (USD) = 22,500 Gourdes (HTG)
$1,000.00 in U.S. dollars (USD) = 45,000 Gourdes (HTG)
$5,000.00 in U.S. dollars (USD) = 225,000 Gourdes (HTG)
$10,000.00 in U.S. dollars (USD) = 450,000 Gourdes (HTG)

GOURDES TO U.S. DOLLARS - CONVERSION EXAMPLES AT RECENT EXCHANGE RATE

1 Gourde (HTG) = a small part of a U.S. dollar ($ 0.022, or about 2 U.S. cents)
100 Gourdes (HTG) = $2.22 in U.S. dollars (USD) or two U.S. dollars and thirty cents
1,000 Gourdes (HTG) = $22.21 in U.S. dollars (USD)
10,000 Gourdes (HTG) = $222.14 in U.S. dollars (USD)
100,000 Gourdes (HTG) = $2,221.40 in U.S. dollars (USD)
More notes about Gourdes:

- There are paper bills/banknotes for Gourdes in denominations:
1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1,000
- There is a 1-Gourde coin and a 5-Gourde coin.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________
- Haitians use the term "Gourde" (not pluralized) for more than one Gourde, though we tend to use it
pluralized ("Gourdes") when there are more than one. Abbreviations: "Gde" or Gdes" or "gde" or "gdes"
- The spelling in Haitian Creole is goude (or goud ayisyen); it can be listed in French as gourde haïtienne.
- The "code" of their currency is HTG and the symbol is G.

THE "HAITIAN DOLLAR":

Haitians also refer to an unofficial value called Haitian dollars which are
expressed in dollars and decimal parts of a dollar just like U.S. amounts. There are 5 Haitian Gourdes
(HTG) in a Haitian dollar. (That is a fixed value.) Thus, a Haitian dollar figure must be multiplied by five
to get the amount in Gourdes. They use a dollar sign ($) for Haitian dollars similar to our dollar sign. Like
the Gourde, the Haitian dollar is worth much less than the U.S. dollar.
When the exchange rate is 45, the ratio is about 9:1 for the Haitian dollar against the U.S. dollar

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Fixed Values for Haitian dollars and Gourdes:

GOURDES TO HAITIAN DOLLARS

Divide Gourde amounts by 5 to get that same amount in Haitian dollars.

1 Gourde (HTG) = part of a Haitian dollar ($0.20, or 20 Haitian cents)
5 Gourdes (HTG) = $1.00 Haitian dollar
100 Gourdes (HTG) = $20.00 Haitian dollars
1,000 Gourdes (HTG) = $200.00 Haitian dollars

HAITIAN DOLLARS TO GOURDES

Multiply Haitian dollar amounts by 5 to get that same amount in Gourdes.

$1.00 in Haitian dollars = 5 Gourdes (HTG)
$100.00 in Haitian dollars = 500 Gourdes (HTG)
$1,000.00 in Haitian dollars = 5,000 Gourdes (HTG)

Notes on Haitian dollars: There are no paper bills/banknotes for the Haitian dollar unit. The dollar unit has cents that are called
"centimes" (in French) or santims (in Haitian Creole) and represent one-hundredth parts of a Haitian dollar:
5, 10, 20, 50 centimes (note: 5 centimes is also called a "Haitian penny")
- The 5-Gourde coin is equal to one Haitian dollar.

The exchange rate can also be expressed as a percentage rate going from one currency's unit (such as
the U.S. dollar) to another type of currency from another country. Thus, both types of currency have
their own different exchange rates against the other type of currency.
Example percentage (%) values (when recent rate is 45:1):
The exchange rate is: 4,500% (or 45.00 in a ratio) for the U.S. dollar against the Gourde.
Conversely, the exchange rate is: 2.2% (or 0.022 in a ratio) for the Gourde against the U.S. dollar.
Thus, the exchange rate is: 900% (or 9.0 in a ratio) for the U.S. dollar against the Haitian dollar.
Conversely, the exchange rate is: 11% (or 0.11 in a ratio) for the Haitian dollar against U.S. dolla
spaceage (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 11:17:06 AM

Hello,

Yes he is my attorney who advises me on legalities in accordance with sec & finra laws. He protects my bottom line. He also, help protect my IP rights and branding internationally. I want him on my team to secure him. There is no law that says that you can't have an advisor who is also a part of the team. Which I am afraid to lose.

What is strange about the white paper so I can see how to make it more comfortable for readers like yourself?

Keep in mind not all white paper are the same, some can be 30 pages or more depending on complexity of the project.

I wanted to share the history of the country along with why the Haitian Dollar is so significant to the Haitian people since the late 1800's.

Also, you can read up on the history with these articles - https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/pdfplus/10.14318/hau6.1.005
& - http://jpkoning.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-haitian-dollar.html

Thanks for taking the time to comment on this project.
spaceage (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 10:28:17 AM

Haitian Dollar is now a Federal Registered Service Mark

https://haitiandollar.com/.../haitian-dollar-trademark.../
#haitiandollar #Haiti #bitcoin #omni #Tether #TrademarkRegistration

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: