Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:31:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost more in the process to recover ?  (Read 2048 times)
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:36:28 PM

true, i experienced that and not just me, even two of my friends and we have talked about it before, and it's worse thing you can do in gambling
is trying to recover what you lost right away, but even though we talked about it and said that we should not do it, we found ourselves once
again trying to recover what we lost and ending up losing everything.
Bet platforms presents every possible outcomes to you so, you can make your choices, that pretty much puts their fates in your hands but then, they have a string that they pull and you will release that date and put it in their hands of which they are very much good at controlling. That string is the price on winnings. Possible outcomes comes with a much smaller odds although, these odds are not always sure but, when they pull this string, your greed comes to play and you find yourself accumulating more games to increase your winning amount and in that instance, your already lossing as you can't be so perfect in all predictions.
Next thing you know, you try to recover lost funds, your best bets are gone and so, you tend to manage the available which comes with less and less possible probability for a win and so, you keep loosing. It's all a trick of your betting habits.
that is exactly what happened to me, most of the time when i lost, i tried to recover right away, i was gambling on sports and to be more
specific, football, and whenever i lose a bet, i try to recover in live events, which is so tempting because it won't take a whole day to get the
result, instead it's about 30 min, i hope i don't fall in this trap again.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:56:57 PM

The recovery will not be possible in most of the time because gambling starts with more investment but when it's going forward we lost some money to recover this money we invest less amount only that's why we are not getting profits

Usually, when people bet for a very long time, they are bound to get a lot of losses rather than winning or taking back their losses. Some do get their losses but their mistakes is going back to bet again and creating another losses that puts them in the loop. That is where people would just aim to take their losses not knowing how much money they needed to regain to stop gambling.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:35:01 AM

The recovery will not be possible in most of the time because gambling starts with more investment but when it's going forward we lost some money to recover this money we invest less amount only that's why we are not getting profits

The chance to recover the losing money in gambling will not be too big because, in gambling, your chance to lose more money will be big, so that will not be possible to recover your money. If you still decide to play gambling after losing, you will never know how much money you will lose again. If you want to make money from gambling, you will feel that it is difficult because gambling is not designed to make money. Perhaps, you can play gambling without thinking about recovery your lost money in gambling, and it's better to enjoy the gambling games.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:54:28 AM

The chance to recover the losing money in gambling will not be too big because, in gambling, your chance to lose more money will be big, so that will not be possible to recover your money. If you still decide to play gambling after losing, you will never know how much money you will lose again. If you want to make money from gambling, you will feel that it is difficult because gambling is not designed to make money. Perhaps, you can play gambling without thinking about recovery your lost money in gambling, and it's better to enjoy the gambling games.

Some people think it is easy.

They don't know that taking back their losses won't be that easy as they think of. Gambling might be that kind of game that would give you a result instantaneously but that doesn't mean that it can give back your losses or give you wins at the same speed, don't forget that it can also give you more losses at the same rate.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 04:06:15 PM

I do this not in gambling alone but also in trading as well and it causes me to lose so much money. This is why I put myself some sort of limit in the crypto world, if I end up gambling I just put a certain amount of money there and consider that money gone and never care if I lose, if I end up winning that is even better.

Sometimes I want to trade and I put some money in there and whatever I put in, I assume 50% is already gone, and that is how I trade because even if I lose half, that is still fine and I stop there. If you do not chase the loss and just go into gambling with "all of it gone" mindset, like you have spent the money to have some fun gambling instead of thinking like there is a chance you could actually make a profit, that would allow you to be a lot better whatever the outcome is.
This is something not many people mention but it is significant, after you gamble or trade for some time and you have a bad day you will have the tendency to get that money back on your next trade or roll of a dice and that is when massive losses are accumulated, so whenever you feel that way and you are having those thoughts that is the moment in which you need to get up from your seat and do something else for the rest of the day and such a simple measure will save you a fortune over the long term.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 11:31:51 PM

Forgetting the losses that have occurred will make you relax and calm when playing again, and if you are ambitious when playing just to recover losses will only make your game messy and out of control and will make you lose again.
You have to realize because the longer you play gambling, the more you lose than win, so if you intend to play gambling just to recover losses it will be useless because when you play everything on your mind you win and it will mess up your game.
It is hard to forget our losses especially when it is big amount of money but what else can we do right? if we really really want to gamble we should learn how to move on, and learn from this mistake so that we can play without regrets and we can think and focus in the game which is very needed. But losing more money to recover? it is not normal, we need to change our style, but rest first so that you will be okay and you may formulate new things.
that's what we need to do, we need to move on when we lose and keep our cool, we get upset when we lose a bet, especially if we lose
with something that we find ridiculous, we need for sure to keep calm and move on.

maydna

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:41:01 AM

~snip~

They don't know that taking back their losses won't be that easy as they think of. Gambling might be that kind of game that would give you a result instantaneously but that doesn't mean that it can give back your losses or give you wins at the same speed, don't forget that it can also give you more losses at the same rate.

The instant result will be winning or losing, but the loss will be the biggest result that people can get. So if you play longer in gambling because you want to get back your losses, the chance will be less than 50%. Perhaps, you can just accept the loss that you get without thinking about recovery. It is not worth it if you are losing more money just because that is a recovery process because you know that recovery from gambling will not give you a big chance. Forget your loss, don't chase your money's back, and remember that you need to control yourself.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 03:27:55 AM

~snip~

The instant result will be winning or losing, but the loss will be the biggest result that people can get. So if you play longer in gambling because you want to get back your losses, the chance will be less than 50%. Perhaps, you can just accept the loss that you get without thinking about recovery. It is not worth it if you are losing more money just because that is a recovery process because you know that recovery from gambling will not give you a big chance. Forget your loss, don't chase your money's back, and remember that you need to control yourself.

For sure every gambler like me who also experience that whenever we experiencing consecutive losses, our inner self telling us to bet more in order to regain the losses that we incurred. The more losses that we have, the high possibilities that we are eager to gamble more. For me that feeling is what we should avoid because if we experience 5 or more consecutive losses; then it only means that there is something wrong with our strategy. For me rest is a must especially when I have red days or consecutive losses in betting. I can recover my losses if I'm in the mood, gamblers are usually do not consider their current emotion without knowing that their emotion can lead to feelings and it can lead to action.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:13:24 AM

I don't too feel bad when I start experiencing such lost in my gambling, it make me to put more effort to that particular game that is making me to lose my money.  Few days ago, I lose to a particular game that am use to over 3 year, which it hard me to lose but at yesterday I just decided to increase the money of my gambling, so that I can recover all my lost back, but  was a bad market for me. I feel bad but I will not go to stop gambling because it keep me busy sometime.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
maydna

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 01:34:18 AM

~snip~

For sure every gambler like me who also experience that whenever we experiencing consecutive losses, our inner self telling us to bet more in order to regain the losses that we incurred. The more losses that we have, the high possibilities that we are eager to gamble more. For me that feeling is what we should avoid because if we experience 5 or more consecutive losses; then it only means that there is something wrong with our strategy. For me rest is a must especially when I have red days or consecutive losses in betting. I can recover my losses if I'm in the mood, gamblers are usually do not consider their current emotion without knowing that their emotion can lead to feelings and it can lead to action.

A gambler who has that experience will not continue playing gambling and risk more money because they have the losses before, and they know what will happen to them. They will stop playing gambling, take a rest, or even they will stop gambling on that day. If that gambler doesn't have much gambling experience, he will feel difficult to stop gambling, and even he will playing gambling longer to recover his losses.

That gambler doesn't know that losing more to recover his money will not work, but he will lose more money. Perhaps, control our emotions will be better, no matter if we are on the winning or losing side, to act based on the situations. No matter if we use a different strategy, if we are losses more than 5 times, we can lose more without we realize.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:59:11 AM

Win or loss are the two elements of any gameplay. In gambling, you may lose and your funds can be lost. After losing your money, it is simple to be triggered for next win to recover. To recover, you are going to play again with the disturb mind then you may lose again as I believe. That's why, you may lose more in the process to recover.

VivGaming

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:39:26 AM

Most of time this happen to newbie in gambling as they lost some money they try to recover and this process give them really bad shock because its not a usual business and in this process they mostly some good amount even many fail and go to default which create more problems for them so my best tip is never try to do this just try to play with your fix funds and if lost then take time or if you not able then leave this because its best for any one.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:27:18 PM

Win or loss are the two elements of any gameplay. In gambling, you may lose and your funds can be lost. After losing your money, it is simple to be triggered for next win to recover. To recover, you are going to play again with the disturb mind then you may lose again as I believe. That's why, you may lose more in the process to recover.

It's more on your own will to avoid it but more people continue to suffer as twist between being entertained and winning or recovering your money already changed everything inside this activity.

You are right with human natural reactions, trying to win back all those previous loses such a  nuts but it's really happening, gamblers won't just quit and accept that it take time to control this and not everyone can.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:48:05 PM

Most of time this happen to newbie in gambling as they lost some money they try to recover and this process give them really bad shock because its not a usual business and in this process they mostly some good amount even many fail and go to default which create more problems for them so my best tip is never try to do this just try to play with your fix funds and if lost then take time or if you not able then leave this because its best for any one.

it doesn't just happen to newbie because gamblers who have experienced will still get this kind of error again and again. I don't understand, maybe they think something like this is a challenge so they keep trying to make recovery even though it's hard to achieve

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
maydna

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:39:40 AM

it doesn't just happen to newbie because gamblers who have experienced will still get this kind of error again and again. I don't understand, maybe they think something like this is a challenge so they keep trying to make recovery even though it's hard to achieve

No matter if we are a newbie or experienced gambler, we will play more gambling games to recover our loss. When they think that is a challenge, they will not have a chance to hold their money because the tension will be higher, and it can make them use all-in of their money. But that will happen only if we don't have good control for ourselves, so we can lose more to recover the losing money. That is not good for losing more money in gambling to recovering your losses because you will only lose more money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 09:55:09 PM

While newbies are more prone to fall into this trap the truth is that anyone can fall in this kind of behaviour especially if you are in a psychical casino and you are too intoxicated to think clearly, during my life I have seen this too many times, and while after suffering such losses many people say that they will never do it again for the most part this is not true and the same keeps happening to them, to me the most simple explanation of why this is the case has to do with the fact that it is difficult to control our emotions and losing money especially money you were not expecting to lose can be very hard and people instead of accepting their mistake decide to keep gambling with the hope of recovering it.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:30:37 PM

While newbies are more prone to fall into this trap the truth is that anyone can fall in this kind of behaviour especially if you are in a psychical casino and you are too intoxicated to think clearly, during my life I have seen this too many times, and while after suffering such losses many people say that they will never do it again for the most part this is not true and the same keeps happening to them, to me the most simple explanation of why this is the case has to do with the fact that it is difficult to control our emotions and losing money especially money you were not expecting to lose can be very hard and people instead of accepting their mistake decide to keep gambling with the hope of recovering it.
Newbies are the most prone for this thing but those who are professionals when it comes to gambling may also have this kind of experience. Since they are professionals, they know what to do, others are continuing until they regain their money and others are stoping for a mean while to rest their mind and re continue the gambling to regain their money. Continuing to gamble even if you are losing on a recovery process doesn't make you addicted. Gambling addicts are addicted because they win a lot.
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 11:57:33 PM

Forgetting the losses that have occurred will make you relax and calm when playing again, and if you are ambitious when playing just to recover losses will only make your game messy and out of control and will make you lose again.
You have to realize because the longer you play gambling, the more you lose than win, so if you intend to play gambling just to recover losses it will be useless because when you play everything on your mind you win and it will mess up your game.

You are right, I also believe that people need to be able to stop in time. If you have lost a lot of money in gambling, you need to stop trying to get back at it. This will not lead to anything good. You will lose even more.
I advise you to determine for yourself before the game the amount after the loss of which you will say STOP and stop the game.
coin-investor

Activity: 2870
Merit: 580

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:17:45 AM

I guess this would have happened with the most of us ain't it ?

The other day I lost a few $ gambling on Roobet. My luck was so bad that day that when I thought of gambling a little more so that I recover the lost funds I lost more than 3 times the amount I lost earlier  Grin Grin Eventually I just quit the game and didn't play it again for 2 days. This is too obvious for any gambler and everyone can relate to this feeling.

What you guys do when such a thing happen with you ?

P.S : I did play the game again after a few days and recovered some of the $. But this time I quit the game while I was in profit.  Tongue

P.P.S : I was conscious while I was trying to recover the lost funds and I tried only till that point where I can't afford to lose anymore. I always keep in mind the amount that I can afford to lose.

If you don't know how to control yourself or you do not have a string of winning run don't ever think of trying to recover your losses, do not sit and think that you can recover your losses before you sit down and make a bet, there is already a very strong pressure to win and that pressure will keep you from thinking the right way on how to bet, you can make the right bet without feeling the pressure, because that's how to get entertained in gambling no pressure whatsoever.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
maydna

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:40:56 AM

If you don't know how to control yourself or you do not have a string of winning run don't ever think of trying to recover your losses, do not sit and think that you can recover your losses before you sit down and make a bet, there is already a very strong pressure to win and that pressure will keep you from thinking the right way on how to bet, you can make the right bet without feeling the pressure, because that's how to get entertained in gambling no pressure whatsoever.

Many gamblers think that they can recover their losses, even if they already lose money before. The tempt of gambling always attracts them to back playing gambling, which makes them lose control over themselves, and of course, they are losing more money. Perhaps, they can sit down for a while and take a deep breath to realize that they don't have a big chance to recover their losses. The pressure and the tension in gambling will become bigger in that time between stop and continue playing gambling, and in this matter, they really need to have control for themselves.

█████████████████████