Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DEFI & CEFI] Psyche.Cash | The Future of DeFi | Private sale  (Read 3235 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:14:14 AM

they have extraordinary features and besides that they also prioritize security in transactions, as we know they plan to register on two exchanges in the second week namely the Lattoken and Emirex exchanges, I think these two exchanges are not that interesting, why don't we choose top exchange?
To be listed on the top exchange it require large funds, in the early stages of Psyche on the two exchanges I think it is only the initial stage, but hopefully they will prepare to enter the top exchange

Upon listing this token to exchanges, what are the odds that those private investors will sell below that target price of $1? Since they bought it at maybe 20-25cents, so even selling at 80-90cents will give give them good profit. Is there some kind of control how they can prevent users from selling below their target price?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 05:15:56 PM

Ya, so your bounty manager won't give me stakes saying the signature campaign is over meanwhile it ended yesterday and I dod my 15 posts over two days. The stakes haven't even been counted and the manager can easily add my stakes but instead, they say no sorry the campaign is over.

Really nice way to treat your supporters.

PsycheUSD (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

Psyche - Stablecoin ~ http://www.psyche.cash

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 10:43:18 PM

We will give a look to it, but the manager is really sharp in his work.

Ya, so your bounty manager won't give me stakes saying the signature campaign is over meanwhile it ended yesterday and I dod my 15 posts over two days. The stakes haven't even been counted and the manager can easily add my stakes but instead, they say no sorry the campaign is over.

PsycheUSD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 10:59:49 PM

Once one get holds on coins, they can sell it for any price they want, even they can sell it for 1 cent. In the market, no one prevents to anyone for selling on any price. Let me give you an example: If you have one BTC and sell it today for $100, will it crash the BTC price?

they have extraordinary features and besides that they also prioritize security in transactions, as we know they plan to register on two exchanges in the second week namely the Lattoken and Emirex exchanges, I think these two exchanges are not that interesting, why don't we choose top exchange?
To be listed on the top exchange it require large funds, in the early stages of Psyche on the two exchanges I think it is only the initial stage, but hopefully they will prepare to enter the top exchange

Upon listing this token to exchanges, what are the odds that those private investors will sell below that target price of $1? Since they bought it at maybe 20-25cents, so even selling at 80-90cents will give give them good profit. Is there some kind of control how they can prevent users from selling below their target price?
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:23:06 AM
Merited by irfan_pak10 (1)

We will give a look to it, but the manager is really sharp in his work.

I think I know the reason irfan_pak10 didn't accept him in the signature campaign, because he joined in the last day to make the post. If someone join in that short time, there will be only bursposting happen. While others made the post spread within a week to get stakes. but let see what irfan would say about this case. And yes, irfan really sharp.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 10:00:56 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2020, 01:38:41 PM by irfan_pak10

The campaign was going to close on 21 Nov, the same day you joined the campaign. And we instantly rejected your entry so to avoid any inconvenience and to protect forum by the flood of posting by any member. 15 posts in a day would lead to a lot of spam around the forum, which we as bounty managers strictly prohibit.

21/11/2020 03:51:46   Mike Mayor   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=836754   2334   Hero Member   Yes      Rejected   Campaign closed

A guy who just woke up after 6 months of inactivity, we do not know how he gonna make posts and if he really up to the mark to make nice quality 15 posts in just a few hours.

last but not least, after going through your posts history, I can see you have only made 6 posts on 21st November 2020.

Edit: I still respect our supporters who really helped us in promoting the project. It's been a pleasure to have all of them in our campaign.
Seeing your post history I still gave you half stake for your work.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:40:30 PM

Congratulations for Psyche, finally the "Action" phase is 100% sold, now the sale move to "think" phase and already 13% sold. Looks getting more better than a few days ago. I'm starting to see the possibility that at least more than 50% of phase 2 tokens will be sold.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 12:18:27 AM

Congratulations for Psyche, finally the "Action" phase is 100% sold, now the sale move to "think" phase and already 13% sold. Looks getting more better than a few days ago. I'm starting to see the possibility that at least more than 50% of phase 2 tokens will be sold.
This is very good news, hopefully in the next phase psyche able to achieve the same sales and hopefully it can be a favorite reference for the future

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 06:05:35 PM

a few days ago I saw their post about the token sale which was indeed almost 88% sold, but I was confused about whether the sale was a public sale or was it still in the private sale stage? looks like the tokens they are currently offering are quite cheap, around $ 0.20 / token at the first stage sale and who knows if there are still a few more stages for them to sell?

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 08:28:24 PM

a few days ago I saw their post about the token sale which was indeed almost 88% sold, but I was confused about whether the sale was a public sale or was it still in the private sale stage? looks like the tokens they are currently offering are quite cheap, around $ 0.20 / token at the first stage sale and who knows if there are still a few more stages for them to sell?

They are still in the private sale stage, The total coins for private sale are 100k tokens.
The price Psyche on the first cup is $ 0.2, the second cup $ 0.25, and the last cup $0.30 per tokens
The first level has been completed and now the second level.
After the Private sale completed, ICO.
But until now there has been no announcement when the ICO will be held and the price Psyche at the ICO
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 09:06:25 PM

Campaign is CLOSED NOW

Thank you everyone for being part of this campaign. We are obliged to have you on this project promotion.

- We have started working on the stakes updates and it will be completed in 7 days ~
- We'll announce the date of distribution here shortly. Currently thinking about it in the early days of December. Could be the first week, But it's not yet decided.

Please find your details in the spreadsheets, and see if it's all correct.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:02:39 AM

They are still in the private sale stage, The total coins for private sale are 100k tokens.
The price Psyche on the first cup is $ 0.2, the second cup $ 0.25, and the last cup $0.30 per tokens
But until now there has been no announcement when the ICO will be held and the price Psyche at the ICO
If indeed they are currently still in the private sale stage, it is only natural that they have not announced the ICO schedule because usually everything will be announced when the ICO is getting close.

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:47:12 PM

If indeed they are currently still in the private sale stage, it is only natural that they have not announced the ICO schedule because usually everything will be announced when the ICO is getting close.
I think we will waiting longer for getting news about ICO, because after the private sale end and token distribution done, they have plan to be listed on an exchange after pre sale end, on telegram they say so, presale not ICO. In the group I see the listing plan will be on LAToken, Emirex and KuCoin. I'm fine with Emirex and KuCoin but not LAToken, in there looks like the graves of tokens.

aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 02:48:04 AM

I would like to ask, whether all participants involved in the private sale will get a psyche virtual debit card and there is a maximum limit of participants.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
PsycheUSD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 03:17:11 PM

Thanks for your eternal support 👏. The second level has reached  64% ⚡️.

Don't be just waiting, Get your Psyche TODAY (https://app.psyche.cash/)
PsycheUSD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 05:37:35 PM

All participants. The integration of the card and launch will be approximately in Feb 2021.

I would like to ask, whether all participants involved in the private sale will get a psyche virtual debit card and there is a maximum limit of participants.
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:52:17 AM

All participants. The integration of the card and launch will be approximately in Feb 2021.
Sounds interesting, thanks for the information.
What is the minimum purchase of Psyche tokens to get a virtual debit card.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Allxxyeo

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:30:15 PM

Can't wait P2P assets exchange, it will allow users to do many new things like exchange their cryptocurrency without commissions Wink
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:11:10 AM

I think we will waiting longer for getting news about ICO, because after the private sale end and token distribution done, they have plan to be listed on an exchange after pre sale end, on telegram they say so, presale not ICO. In the group I see the listing plan will be on LAToken, Emirex and KuCoin. I'm fine with Emirex and KuCoin but not LAToken, in there looks like the graves of tokens.
Currently they are in the second level of private sale and reached 74% of token sales, there is still one level to complete with a total token of 40,000

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 10:00:23 AM

Currently they are in the second level of private sale and reached 74% of token sales, there is still one level to complete with a total token of 40,000
a little progress but not very pleasant, the sale is quite long, and the results are also not satisfactory, is it not that the sale only lasts this month and only 2 days left and as far as the information I get, they will register USD1 tokens on 2 exchanges in a week 2nd month of December, like this will be postponed

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██